Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Ken Burns' documentaries are I think almost all focused on US historical topics, so they're probably not well known outside here. Very good quality, in-depth looks at historical events using lots of archival pictures and such.

ladies
I need suggestion
I tested opk 5pm today and still don't see 2nd line. .according to FF fertile window start tom...do opk usually get positive just day before ovulation and not necessary giving you early window? Cd16 of 35 day cycle today...
I usually watch nursery rhymes with ds during day..at night with OH, CNN, food network, tru tv, nature programs....on weekends, usually pop on a movie.

Mine had faint line few dats before.
Got darker and then pos within a day of getting darker.
Had my ov pain next day
After pos at 8 the night before.
But that's just me.
I'm not sure if that's the average or not hon xx

Thank you Liles mom
I better o this cycle...first oh back got rid of SMEP and now waiting for o...lol I m.thinking to buy digital ones as cheapie ones might not be reliable...hmmm
I took evening primrose oil this cycle for cm..it didn't do much plus I wonder if it messing up my cycle...

I used the one step internet cheapies.
They worked fine.
What cycle day are u?
Maybe its just a little early.
I did read that some women don't fade in to positive like I did.
So maybe that will be u.
U are supposed to ov within 12-36 or poss 48 hrs after
I'm not sure of longest number.
So maybe u still hve time to get the positive.
Hope so xx

I tested once a day until 2 days before I thought id get pos soon.
Then i tested twice a day
And at most likely day,
3 times cos I thought pos was coming
I got it at 8 pm at night.
So if I just been testing at 2 pm
I could hve missed it.

Went to an open farm today with my mom, sis and our kids.
Was lovely but cold ��
Then went to pond to feed the ducks with OH after his work.
Busy days to hurry the tww away ��
Its working ��
I've never been more relaxed at this stage I don't think

Recently I've not been fading into positive. It goes from stark white to positive. My cycles are a mess lately

At least ur getting pos hon.
I don't think not fading in is,a bad thing in itself is it?
But I haven't much opk experience
Only used them this month.

I have used digital before I conceieved ds and they cost alot...so decided to get cheapie. ..
I m cd18 today...I hope to ovulate by cd21...usually i start seeing a line by now on or flashy smiley on digi..no cm once again ...temping too this cycle...
Let's hope there is an egg this cycle lol

good evening ladies, well been sick with what i think is the flu but not really sure. i am 5dpo and been having lots of thick/creamy cm and nauseated and cravings but barely wanting to eat and so tired and i have been breaking out so bad i usually never break out this bad but my face looks like a little boy who just hit puberity lol. ovia says i should be able to test in a week and af is due on the 25th im nervous and scared. im an emotional wreck and i constantly feel like im gonna throw up. see with my first i wasnt expecting to get pregnant at all they told me i couldnt have any kids and then i woke up one day and was like omg im 7 weeks late took a test it was negative so immediately i was scared it was my endo so i went to dr and bam was pregnant didnt really show any symptoms til after i got the positive test

I have used digital before I conceieved ds and they cost alot...so decided to get cheapie. ..
I m cd18 today...I hope to ovulate by cd21...usually i start seeing a line by now on or flashy smiley on digi..no cm once again ...temping too this cycle...
Let's hope there is an egg this cycle lol

Hope u ov hon x

Hope ur feeling better xxx
Dust to u xxx

Where u at now rainbow cycle wise?

Dust to all. Xxx

Cd 23 I believe, I'm hoping the IC's come in today so I can sneak a test in lol. Baby dust to you too :)

Ooh exciting
Best of luck.
Keep us in the loop ��

good evening ladies, well been sick with what i think is the flu but not really sure. i am 5dpo and been having lots of thick/creamy cm and nauseated and cravings but barely wanting to eat and so tired and i have been breaking out so bad i usually never break out this bad but my face looks like a little boy who just hit puberity lol. ovia says i should be able to test in a week and af is due on the 25th im nervous and scared. im an emotional wreck and i constantly feel like im gonna throw up. see with my first i wasnt expecting to get pregnant at all they told me i couldnt have any kids and then i woke up one day and was like omg im 7 weeks late took a test it was negative so immediately i was scared it was my endo so i went to dr and bam was pregnant didnt really show any symptoms til after i got the positive test

Oh wow, that's amazing. Fx your flu is actually pregnancy!

At least ur getting pos hon.
I don't think not fading in is,a bad thing in itself is it?
But I haven't much opk experience
Only used them this month.

I'm not sure tbh. I know my hormones are unbalanced but don't know if stark white to positive is due to that or not. With no 1 I used to fade in and out but never got a proper positive, not sure which is worse!

I think getting a pos at all is a great sign xxx
Fingers crosses for u hon xxx

Hello ladies
Cd18 today waiting to still see a lime...got expensive opk too today to use tomorrow if I don't see a line tomorrow. ..
No cm no other signs of o coming ....
Good luck to those who r testing:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back