We started early enough this time
And both of us for a bit tired of it by o time
My lil guy isn't a great sleeper at the mo
And we were all wrecked.
Maybe saving ur energy fir closer to o isn't a bad thing as such xx
Hugs though.
I know its upsetting when u cant bd when u feel like u should

Thanks lilesmom
I don't know what I ll do without this forum...
I was just all teary from ttc stress....I just have to let it go until positive opk which I suspect in next 4days so maybe next weekend OH can perform...
Happy Valentine's day everyone. I love you all and wish you the best for your ttc journey! !

liles- definitely very common, I get it too :)

Slammer- sorry hun :hugs: xx

Jannah- I know the feeling. Me and LOs dad at one point wasn't going to be able to bd this cycle but then we were able to atleast get one day in so theres that. But was pretty upset when it was looking like a no go for this cycle. Even if you cant bd every day, hopefully atleast a few times should do the trick xx

Happy Vday!!! Not doing anything today except working lol

Hugs Jannah.
It does get really stressful.
Its all consuming sometimes xx
This place is great cos we r all in the same boat.
Xx

Sorry ur working rainbow.
Before squish my job was in a hosp so 365 days a yr possibly on too.

Quiet day here
But nice day

I couldn't imagine working at a hospital, seems really demanding and emotionally exhausting but thank every doctor and nurse for their service :) And it's okay, I work from home so it's all good lol

Pretty quiet for us too,glad your day is going good :)

I worked in the catering,
Bringing meals to patients and stuff
Very busy but not a bad job.
Good enough pay
And if ur nice to patients they love u for it .
Sometimes sad but mostly they go home ok after.
From home wasn't as bad xx
But y still deserve time off xxx
How u doin.
Any more headaches

No SMEP for me this cycle...OH doesn't want to start bd due to his back that acted up a week ago...
O is a week away hoping he feels better to squeeze some bd. ..I m turning 35 next month and really feel like we need to complete our family or atleast have a sibling for ds...I m feeling little down too:(
Happy V day to me:(:(:(

I m sorry slammer...atleast u know u tried from your end...I m.hoping it's wrong temp and you are in it until af...xoxo
I'm sorry :( I know the feeling of needing to complete your family.

AF is here. Boo. :(
:hugs: On to next cycle <3

So I guess my cycle is permanently longer lol. According to my new cycle, I O'd a couple days ago (we had sex pretty much every other day anyways this month) so I have a chance, now it's a waiting game for AF.

I hate how my cycle is doing this to me, right when DH and I decided to have a baby.

One of the reasons I don't get on here every single day is because I am SICK TO DEATH of the posts that say, "PREGNANT! ONLY BEEN TRYING 1 WEEK!" etc.

Um. Yeah.

Sorry moldy, longer cycles must suck.
The wait is hard enough with 28 day cycles!!!
Are they regular long cycles, if that makes sense?
Are hve u had a chance to see yet.
Hope u get ur bfp and no more worrying about cycles xxx

I do come on everyday.
Its to satisfy my obsession with baby making &#55357;&#56842;
I keep saying Il take a b and b break and obsess less
But I can't seem to &#55357;&#56842;

I was a bit irritated and wound up last cycle.
I'm better this time
But its not stopping the tww from crawling.
2 dpo today.
Hurry up 12 and hopefully bfp.

I worked in the catering,
Bringing meals to patients and stuff
Very busy but not a bad job.
Good enough pay
And if ur nice to patients they love u for it .
Sometimes sad but mostly they go home ok after.
From home wasn't as bad xx
But y still deserve time off xxx
How u doin.
Any more headaches

That's good! Yeah I figured it could be sad at times, but glad that most went home ok :) and aww thanks girl :) I get to work my own hours so definitely take breaks when needed lol. And I'm doing good!Still having headaches, had one last night and my left boob is so sore above the nipple since last night. Fx for you!!!

I use to be obsessed with babyandbump too, it was like another Facebook outlet to me without the nosy family and friends haha. I had to force myself to get off so I definitely took breaks haha

Hi ladies
How are you?
Yday was crazy snow day but was out all day grocery , brunch, and circus. ..came home shoveled snow till 10am and than studied for my morning interview tI'll midnight...had to be up 6am...than offcourse was getting cranky as OH wanted me to.make coffee and DS wanted mama to sleep with him...and I was begging for 10min of me time to study lol...interview went well this AM...3hrs long...hope I can get it....I want to do my PhD in public health and this will really help....so everyone pray for me:)
Hmmmn...I gave up on bd yday and OH gave in realizing I m going back to work and turning 35...he felt the pressure I guess...anyways, it was a quickie with ds crying outside multiple times...bd has become very unromantic since ds...:(...I told him that I m not sure when o is happening but we need to get rid of dead sperm so when it's around o and we even perform once, it's full of fun energetic spermies lol...long story short, during brunch OH was complaining about severe backache and he said he shouldn't have bd...and than he is like it could be also from picking stroller etc...anyways now I m not going to bother him until positive opk...and look after him next few days...opk is very faint cd 14 today....if I have 35 day cycle, when should I start testing twice? SMEP is not possible due to OH back:(
I m temping too every day 6:30AM followed by fmu opk...
During 2ww/ttc, do you girls pick car seats. Stroller, grocery?
That's about it from my end:) thanks for listening lol

Me too...and also surprise bfp...we were preventing but contraceptive method failed...oops!#
Why didn't it happen to me yet lol

UOTE=MoldyVoldy;36922846]One of the reasons I don't get on here every single day is because I am SICK TO DEATH of the posts that say, "PREGNANT! ONLY BEEN TRYING 1 WEEK!" etc.

Um. Yeah.[/QUOTE]

O should be 14 days before af
So cd 21.
I find two days before ov and day of ov the best.
So if ov is right
Then cd 19 and 21.
19 being more important.
When u get pos opk , that day is best xx
Hope u catch hon xxx
This is just my opinion.
But I hve read lots on it
And been preg 4 times
&#55357;&#56842;
Everyone differs but usually ov is 14 days before af xxx

My cycles are 35days....wish they were 28...hate the wait for o....:(

Thank you...God is great...cd19 is saturday and OH is not working....will try to squeeze in a bd session this weekend....I m.hoping this back stuff resolves by than !!
UOTE=lilesMom;36924224]O should be 14 days before af
So cd 21.
I find two days before ov and day of ov the best.
So if ov is right
Then cd 19 and 21.
19 being more important.
When u get pos opk , that day is best xx
Hope u catch hon xxx
This is just my opinion.
But I hve read lots on it
And been preg 4 times
&#65533;&#65533;
Everyone differs but usually ov is 14 days before af xxx[/QUOTE]

Hurry for bd time &#55357;&#56842;
Hope his back is better by then.