Gonna wait few days to test again
More for my sanity than tests.
I hve loads.
Would ye not get I ic s ,
They hve always worked fine for me.
Normal shop tests are costly
Xxx
Dust to all xxx

Sorry I was MIA over the weekend. Hard to get online outside of work, lol.

Fingers crossed for you lilesmom, rainbow, and mommyclausen!

Only CD9 here and excited to try OPKs in a few days. FF says I should O on Sunday.

Well everyone im 10 dpo and 3 days away from af, bfn last night but im waiting a couple days to test again i have been throwing up and very nauseated everyone isbtruly convinced im pregnant so fingers crossed for all of us

Good luck mommyclausen! Iam 13 dpo today and BFN. My cycles are usually 28 days and im on day 32 so it''s sooooo annoying.

Say FS and will be starting IUI in April!

Good luck rainbow, liles,mommy,lamgo...
Happy bd slammer!

As for me today is Cd21. .clinic guard didn't pick anything since cd12....many bad reviews for clinic guard online...I have tested 2-3 times daily
I m temping but it isn't reliable as I wake up to many times at night ...temping didn't confirm o yet either...
Not sure how long to keep testing opk...
maybe i don't o on cd21...my cycles r 34-35 days since before and after ds...the mth I conceieved ds, I had same prob picking lh surge lol. ..even blood test confirmed that I didn't o cd21....weird!!

Hey ladies how early did yall test and get a positive i want to test again so badly but im scared of a negative im not due for af for 3 days

Cd 22 today no +ve yet..looks like I have been bding wrong timings previous 2cycles...no temp rise or positive opk yet..although I think lines maybe getting darker...I took evening primrose this cycle that might have messed up my cycle and it didn't help with cm and gave me migraines...my headaches didn't resolve yet...I never get headaches! !
looks like I may have late af or lp...so much to figure out...

Good news girls!!
Got my positive opk at noon on FRER..cheapie still showing negative....
I did bd this morning not realizing I might get my lh surge...not sure if we can do more due to OH back...but good news is I got the lh surge cd22:) I finished like 30 strips and they never showed any progression...FRER showed progression rt away!

Hurray ��
Fingers crossed u catch the eggy xxx

So ladies i am 11-12 dpo and 2 days away from af i went to pee and wiped it was like brownish light mixed with pee on toilet paper only no cramps still my symptoms need advice

Mommy why don't you retest in a day...maybe this was implantation...good luck!!

Anyone done charting before?
I had 0.1 deg F increase this am...does it mean anything in terms of confirming o?

Where is everyone??? Rainbow? Slammer?moldy? Lilesmom??

Well ladies af showed her ugly self a day early and means im out this month between the cramps being si bad and my heart aching i feel so depressed. Im beginning to think i wont get to have a second one its just too much pain

I don't temp Jannah sorry hon.
I'm still here, just trying to make myself focus on ttc less.
Futile though that I ��

MommyC, so sorry hon.
Xx
I was hoping it was ib for u.
I just got some peach cm today.
Convinced myself it could be in
But could be early af for me too id say.
Hope u feel better soon hon.
I know its heart breaking
Hugs xxx

Jw if anyone had a period and still ended up pregnant i have known ppl who have had periods throughout their pregnancy plz help my heart is aching all the signs were there

It can happen but its very rare.
I don't know anyone its happened to.
But hve heard of it happening.
If it was really light there might be some hope .
But realistically if its flow, its prob af and bfn
Sorry hon.
I know its not what u want to hear.
Giant hugs xxx
I try and keep in my head that bfn is better than another mc xxx

Its so hard im so scared my endometriosis is keeping me from conceiving number 2 and its tearing my heart apart when all the signs were there

Did it take long to conceive first time hon?
My sis was told she would never hve kids cos of endo
She has four grown up kids now.
Hugs
I know ttc is ridiculously heartbreaking when it doesn't go smoothly.
Giant hugs

It took 3 and a half years 6 months of clomid and removing my right ovary and tube before i finally was able to conceive with my now 20 month old daughter she was a miracle they told us i was never gonna have a child and start looking into surragote or adoption and i was depressed now for 6 months no luck which i believe my endo got worse after i gave birth to my daughter. I lost my medical so i havent been to a dr in over a year so yea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->