Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Aw hugs hon.
Is it full flow af?
If its not, then maybe u still be in with a chance ?
Hugs hon xxx
Hope if not this month, then next works for u xx

It seems like full flo but the cramps went away and normally with a normal period for the first 3 days im in constant pain and real heavy flow but not this time and i normally dont spot before hand but yesterday it was a brown discharge and that never happens and i have had all the symptoms idk anymore it hurts and makes me want to say forget it and quit trying

You're not out Hun! With ds I actually had worser cramps than I did with af and they weren't constant cramps like how they are when af is on her way. That was one of the huge signs for me. And that was before I tested. I tested 5 days after a missed period. Keeping my fx for you! :)

Hope everyone is doing well. Been getting nothing but negatives and indents. I seriously hate these frer tests. My IC's are coming today so I will take another test tonight and hopefully its positive. I saw a line on this mornings test but starting to think it was a indent. Hopefully not though! I don't feel out yet but just really discouraging to see my tests not matching what I feel like it should be. Most of my symptoms have gone away except cramping and really bad headaches. Areolas still getting bigger. Keep your fx for me guys please <3 will keep you all updated

Idk i texted monday and it was a negative wasnt suppise to be due for af til tomorrow i have really bad cramps starting at 8 am til about 10 30 and then no more since so idk if im really have a normal period or not and like i said with my daughter i had a normal period on the 3rd of sept then on the 29th of sept i bled for like 3 days then did a test like the 15th of oct negative and then got the positive on the 25th of oct so idk and fx for everyone

Best of luck to us all guys xxx

Hoping lots of bfps soon xxx

Mommy, lilesmom, and rainbow..hang in there!!
Mommy if you are not sure..y don't u get blood test?

I had lh surge yday at noon..I tested today at 1pm..I still have surge..temperature was 0.1deg F rise this AM...loads of cm but it's not ewcm..it's egg white but breakable...since I bd yday..do you think I need to bd again today-it will be tough to get OH on board today...
Been having cramps/twingea on left since last night....I think my body is just trying to o...
Other than that nothing much on my end...I dunno if my af will be 14 days later or if my lp got short ...let's see:)

If u can id try today top hon.
To cover yourself.
But u could get preg from yest too
Best of luck

Mommy I'm sorry you're struggling so much. I can't say what will happen, but we're here for you.

FX rainbow!

Jannah to confirm O there should be a .2 rise over the previous six temps, and sustained for three days (so FF won't confirm O until it has seen three high temps).

FF predicts fertile period to start tomorrow. DH seems horny though, so we'll probably start BD tonight, lol.

Thank you all so much yall are so sweet im struggling my period isnt acting normal no cramps now i dont even feel like im on my period still very nauseous and really bad headaches and cravings ans decrease one min and increase the next on food

My period is starting to lighten up i usually am feeling tampons completely full for the first 4 days but its day one and filled it barely half on the last 2 i have taken out

Did u say u bled at this stage with ur daughter too.
I second the blood test suggestion hon
U wont know for sure until u do xxx
Hugs xxx

Bfn at 12 dpo.
Slight shadow but this batch of tests has indents that make it hard to tell if real or not.
Think I'm out.
But I would hve sworn I was preg.
Felt exactly the same as I did with my son.
Boo hiss!!!
I know I'm not properly out till af
But I've always got bfp by 12 if it wad coming.

Did another one.
More def bfn.
Looks like I cant trust my body's preg or not signs since last mc
Something always seems to change after mc.
Its that this time.
More bd next month.
Hurray ( sarcasm )
Id prefer to just be bding for the sake if bding .
Pressure bding gets boring fast .

Hows everyone doing ?

Sorry lilesMom! That really stinks. :( I hope there's still a chance. When will AF be due?

Need to start BD today. I thought we were going to last night, but I fell asleep while DH was doing bedtime with DD and he didn't come to bed with me after that, so oh well.

I took another test just in case i ovulated late still negative i dont have medical right now to get a blood test done still no cramps barely any blood and my head is killing me so bad and i feel like i want to vomit this is stressful

Sorry lilesmom...u r in it though till af...when is af??
So had 2nd temp rise this AM...I think I oed last night with all the cramping I had..
Now the 2ww:)

Thanks slammer
AF is due sat.
We shall see.
Least I'm prepared now anyway for it &#55357;&#56842;
Get ur bd in tonight missy &#55357;&#56842;
Hee hee.
I know how it is.
Our house is the same.
Small windows of possibility for bd

Mommy c sorry hon
Hope u feel better soon xxx

Jannah the dreaded tww &#128522;
We cant get bfp without it
Unfortunately xx

Hi all. I'm here quietly checking in. Just find it hard to keep up! Sorry you're having a hard time mommy. Endo is supposed to improve after you've had a baby so hopefully it has for you. How long have you been ttc no 2?

We have been trying for 6 months and my endo got worse after i had my daughter. My period has pretty much stopped and this is only day 2 so idk what to think anymore took a test this morning just in case and it was negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->