Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Sorry lilesmom. ..
How can I load my chart on my signature?
FF confirmed I oed on cd23! 3dpo today:)

Me too jannah!! Yay for the tww! On fertility friend click on share then copy the Bb code into your signature. That should work

Idk how to feel or anything my body shows signs of pregnancy and then the spotting but my mind is trying to say otherwise i wanna test but dont want any negatives im torn

So sorry lilesMom!

Still waiting to O here. FF predicted Sunday but I think it will be Mon or Tues. Negative OPK today. Got some BD in though.

goodluck ladies in the 2ww!!

I know what you mean hun.. I keep trying to hold off on testing for the same exact reason and of course I tested anyways and another bfn.. sucks.

Thank you broody...
I did that...let's see if it shows my chart n ticker. ..
Good luck slammer:)
You still got a day rainbow...
No symptoms spotting my end;)

I havent tested again im half tempted i only have one test and then im also thinking of calling my ob/gyno i gad before i lost my medical to see how bout seeing him and gettin a blood test and just making payments idk what to think or feel im craving so much and at the same time everything makes ne gag

When is af due mommy? Why don't you wait until then before paying any money out

So sorry lilesMom!

Still waiting to O here. FF predicted Sunday but I think it will be Mon or Tues. Negative OPK today. Got some BD in though.

Thanks hon.
Hope u get pos soon.
Happy bd 😊
Hee hee

Af was due the 25th spotting has gone away and i feel so sick today everything is making me want to throw up and idk what to do

Well af arrived today. The good thing is that this is the first cycle she has came on time even with the pre af spotting. Xxx

So sorry rainbow maybe next cycle....spotting is completely gone now just a very random brown discharge so sick today i can barely do anything hoping the best for everyone

I hope next month is your month rainbow your in my thoughts and prayers girl. If tomorrow turns out bfp ill let you ladies know we plan on surprising my family with a pic of my daughter wearing a shirt

BD yesterday and today. Waiting for O still. Negative OPK this morning and haven't had a chance to test again since it was a really nice day and we spent a load of time outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->