Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Still waiting to O here. Hopefully today or tomorrow. Getting ready to leave for vacation on Sunday!

Enjoy your hol slammer. I'm ovulating at the moment. Had several days of highs on fertility monitor and now two peaks so I'm exhausted with all the bding!!

I just took an OPK this afternoon and it was positive, so hopefully O tomorrow and temp rise on weds. We BD twice yesterday (3:30 am and 10 pm). Should I make the effort to BD at 3:30 am tonight too, or can I give myself a break? DH is working so won't be home til then and I have to get up at 5 so I'd really rather skip it, lol.

Hi ladies
Hru
Good to know lilesmom you and baby are well...
Gluck broody and slammer...
I got positive opk today cd17....ll try to bd tonight else AM...last we bd was cd 15 when I had ewcm...
Can't get oh to bd thru out fertile period so hopefully this will do the trick...
sorry to not msg sooner..I read it and than I have nothing happening my end to share...
Started applying for jobs..trying to relocate to another state due to in laws drama...

Slammer u sound well covered :)

Lots of eggs to catch ladies.
Ye hve synchronised :)
Loads of dust to ye all xxx
Hoping for lots of bfps in next few weeks x

In the end I decided we could do it at 4:45am when I get up, so that's what we did. Glad now that I did it. And we'll probably take tonight off. Hoping for my temp rise tomorrow.

Jannah, sorry to hear about in-law drama. It's nice to have my in-laws in another country! They're good people though, so wouldn't cause drama even if they were close.

Hi la dies
3rd of positive opk today...last mth was 5 days event hough I did o second day of positive opk...reason I know I ovulated last cycle was due to cramps and also lp of 13days....I felt cramps this time night if first positive opk....
I have bd twice so far once at first positive opk and once day before positive...tired of getting OH to get on board with frequent bd...I guess it has become a chore and no more the honey moon phase like 4yrs ago...I m trying to lose weight etc but I dunt think it's me. ..
OH well I texted him n told him that to have baby no 2 we need to bd more frequently as I didn't o yet and that I won't be asking him no more as it stresses me out. ..trying reverse psych!!
Hope u all r well

Jannah, I hope the reverse psych works!

I finally got my temp shift today and I'm glad because I was sick of trying to fit BD in.

I'm gearing up for a fight that needs to be had with DH today and dreading it. We mostly avoid fighting at all costs, but I feel I have something important right now - something that's always simmering at the back of my head and I need to get it out in the open. Sigh.

It can wear u down Jannah
BD becomes a hve to rather than want to
Think it happens us all.
Its just the ttc pressure xx
Hopefully he cops on :)
Hope this is your month x

Slammer oh oh he is in trouble :)
Better to clear the air rather than hve it niggle u forever x

Thks lilesmom and slammer...
Reverse psych did work and we did bd last night..hopefully we can squeeze one more time this wkd and leave it for the month. ..I dunt have more opks to test and I m not temping so let's see. ..due for period on mother's day lol
I hate ttc pressure...I thought 2nd time is quick and easy...5mos gone already :O
We avoid to fight too as it gets us nowhere. ..and than the prob is nor discussed but rather the attitude is more of a topic...

Hopefully ur bfp is just around the corner hon
The majority of couples get it within 6 months.
So hoping this is ur lucky cycle xx

Hi ladies

We managed to bd every other day since cd15. I m at cd23 and af week away...is it safe to stop now? Last I checked my opk was positive cd17 cd18, cd19 and than I ran out oF tests...
How long after failed ovulation does your body try again?

I'd say you're done for this month! 24 hours after o you are considered fertile but after that nope so you can relax a bit now!

Hi ladies
Hru?
Broody , slammer any symptom spotting?
I wasn't until yday...if I did o when I think, 5dpo hot flashes, tired, hungry, frequent pee, little cramping. 6dpo woke up from lower tummy burning feeling....not painful just uncomfy....
Week away from AF...
Hmmm...bought new clothes yday incase I land a job lol hopefully i can fit in them even if preggo hehe
Already planning coming wkd....
planning to pamper myself and also bring mil friday for sleepover and taking her out for mother's day...Saturday having few friends over to watch fight ...anyone into it?.... Sunday I just wanna be with my little munchkin and enjoy mama day...

Broody: 9dpo dip looks promising! !!Gluck! !
I like how our cycles have sync...
Slammer o cd17
Broody o cd 18
Jannah o cd19 (I think)
:)
UOTE=broodymrs;37246696]I'd say you're done for this month! 24 hours after o you are considered fertile but after that nope so you can relax a bit now![/QUOTE]

It's nice being in sync with someone 😀 Not even in sync with myself normally! I think I'm out. Awful cramps 7dpo but no other symptoms. I did test 7,8 and 9 dpo. All bfn so I've given up, just waiting on af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->