Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

I m out this cycle
DH wasn't able to perform again
I m mentally and emotionally exhausted...I won't be waiting on him no more
He tells me he isn't tI ming person more of spontaneous guy...but he has all his activity timed
I m just all teary...was hoping for one bd session but not even that. ..

So we did bd this AM but it might be too late...had positive opks last two days....not sure when I o as didn't temp..
Anyone got preggo day after positive opk?

That's good timing hon.
Prob on ov day.
Ur def in with a chance.
Hurray xxx

Thanks lilesmom!!
Did anyone get 3 days of positive opk in a row? ?

I got two.
U prob caught the start of the surge hon
And hve a longer surge xx
Ur only meant to test till first pos
Then its 12 hours to 3 days after that xx
I always tested beyond too to see it fade like it should ��

I'm sorry DH has been such a pain jannah! That's got to be sooo frustrating. :( But I agree you still have a chance this cycle!

CD13 here and plenty of EWCM. I feel like we'd have a good chance this cycle if we were trying, lol! Still avoiding though. Found a dress for the wedding we're going to on our trip. Now need to find shoes!

A break from ttc and a hol will make ttc fun again when ye get back ��
Hope u get nice shoes to go with the dress xx

Hi girls
Last cycle I wasn't getting lh surge and this cycle 4th day of lh surge...I couldn't post pic as too large..
Does it mean double o or no o?
I felt o pains midnight night ago....hmmmm...
Thanks!
Sana

I'm not sure hon.
Could be really long surge maybe.
Or maybe ur body was trying to o and didn't until u got ur ov pains
If it fades now, id think that's what happened
But I'm guessing xxx
Maybe it will work out better cos ur bd would hve been before ov
Increasing bfp chance xxx

Hi ladies
Another day of +ve lh
Cd15 -ve
Cd16 -ve
Cd 17 +ve
Cd18 +ve
Cd19 +ve
Cd20+ve
Cd21 +ve

Um...
I'm not sure what's going on hon.
Would u consult a Dr to see their opionion
Just to hve peace of mind for yourself x

Hi ladies! Not been on for a while. Been on hol and ntnp this month although as we haven't bded it's actually nt!! O'ed on cd14 I think which is amazing for me. Here I am on 9 dpo and no sign of af yet so hopefully my cycles might be calming down a bit!

Sorry to hear you're having a confusing cycle jannah. Is it regular opks or an advanced monitor you're using?

Hi ladies well update dr thinks infertility is back im on provera for the next 10 days then go from there

Sorry mommy :-( I've clearly missed some stuff. Why do they think that?

I had my smear yesterday and nurse told me my progesterone results were low. Drs on 12th April so hoping there's some medication that can even me out

they think that since i have one healthy baby girl and have been trying for 8 months with no luck what so ever that im back to needing fertility drugs to help me conceive that i cannot do it natural yet again. they put me on provera to kickstart af and then test my levels and go from there and then decide which option is the best option. i talked to a couple ladies who said they took a test before provera it was bfn then took provera and never got af and ended up with a bfp so idk

Ah sorry Hun. I'm going to be in the same boat I would expect. I would still say 8 months isn't that long though, unless there are specific cycle or sperm problems. How long did no 1 take?

Liles mom congrats!!! Sorry Hun I totally missed it with being awol for a bit

baby number 1 took 3 and a half years six months of clomid and right ovary and tube removed due to endo before finally conceiving 3 months post surgery. i took day 5 of provera today and kinda hoping im able to get pregnant im wondering if i got pregnant cause i ovulated before taking the provera

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->