Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

I hope the drs can give you some helpful advice jannak! Let us know how you get on!
If this cycle doesn't work I feel like I want to talk to someone.... But they won't do anything in the uk until 12 months ttc? Will they? Do you think the fact I have endo would change things?

Af due on Monday, will test Sunday incase of a very unlikely bfp, as oh is off work!

Hi Lucy
I hope u get bfp this mth!!
I m not sure if I ll get any help but given I m over 34 and was lttc ds1 hoping I can get just assurance. ..ie...I m ovulating..or my tubes r clear...hormones r balanced...

I hope so too!

I'm sure they can give you some reassurance! Surely! :)

Tmi alert....... Went to the bathroom today as I thought I leaked some cm... And there was what can only be described as clearish snot? Super sticky.... Don't think I have ever seen something like that before!

5 days till af due!

And my tests have arrived! Why did they have to arrive so early? ?
Now I want to take one! Haha

Hru feeling lilesmom ? Slammer?

Lucy: I can't wait for u to test!

Cd4 today...Feeling really dizzy this cycle so haven't been able to workout...other than that nothing new. ...

Some achy stretchy feelings in my belly, but that's about it. I'm also gaining weight and getting a belly simply because of being on vacation and all the food I've been shoveling in! I totally look pregnant, but it's just chub! Since we're staying with DH's family on this trip, but haven't told them about the BFP yet I'm SURE they're all going to be like "oh, I knew she was looking a bit pregnant..." and blah blah blah once we do tell them. But nope, just still have a baby belly from last kid and eating too many full Irish breakfasts!

Took a test yesterday... Bfn :(
Getting spots this morning and this sometimes happens just before af turns up so I think I'm out, just waiting for af to turn up

Sorry to hear that lucy! How many cycles have you been trying? Sorry if you said and I missed it!

Been trying since my dd was 2 months got my first period when she was 3 months and she is 8 months now. So do you count that as 5or 6 months?

I just really wanted my kids close in age and so wanted to try early in the hope it would happen as there was a pretty big chance I wouldn't conceive straight away

Ah, ok. It took me over two years to be ready to try for a second one, lol! I know some people like them close, but I couldn't have done it, physically or mentally. Did it take long to conceive DD?

Sorry lucy that af showed up....I think we have been trying abt the same time. ..
Hru feeling slammer?
I had my annual today..I m back to pre pregnancy weight but would like to lose more as I gained 25 pounds since I got married so aiming to lose atleast 40 pounds this summer....dr who did my c section did my annual...I told her I m trying for baby no 2 and shared my concerns abt ovulation...she told me to stop testing once I get positive opk n just dtd lol..she said to try 6more mths n come see her if I dunt...but she wasn't too concern and thinks it ll happen soon since I m looking good (healthy)...
Af is over n now waiting for o which is week away or so....

I hope it happens for you soon Jannah! Statistically speaking, each additional cycle brings you closer to a BFP!

I'm not feeling much in the way of symptoms. Occasional twinges. MS hit with my daughter right at 5 weeks, so I'm waiting for it any day now. Maybe feel it a tiny bit today?? Could just be psyching myself out, lol. I meant to call and make my first doctor appt yesterday, but forgot until it was too late. Definitely today! I think I'll be able to get a scan at 7 weeks!

Hi slammer
Hru feeling
R u back from vacation
How did ur dr appt go

So I had positive opk yday cd14...earliest positive opk ever luckily I tested. .. we managed to bd cd13 and cd15...oh couldn't perform on cd14:(...I ll try to bd tomorrow too n that should be enough I hope... how was your bd pattern on cycle u conceived?
I used to get positive opk cd 22 or so!! Working out helping out. ..n last few cycles I had long surges this cycle I had surge cd 14 n neg on cd15...I just had hot flashes n thats abt it .....who knows!! I had no ewcm this cycle either just used pre seed n going by positive opk...hmmm...

Hi Jannah. I'm still feeling pretty good. 6 weeks today. I think I'm finally feeling some nausea. Boo. Having a hard time swallowing this morning.

Yes, we're back from vacation. I had an initial appt with a midwife last week and just had an exam and tests run. My first sonogram will be next week - June 2nd. Can't wait to see if there's really a baby in there.

That's exciting to possibly O earlier! At least not as long of a wait. Here's the link to my chart so you can see when we BD. It definitely wasn't as much as the previous months, but still plenty. Looks like you'd still have a great chance if you've O'd. I feel like I only had small amounts of EWCM this cycle, and we also used Preseed.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/405e2a

Hi slammer,
I m happy to know all is well. Good luck with ultrasound! !
I m officially in 2ww!!
Been working out daily, watching diet, going back to school in june...trying to keep busy as I was getting depressed with ttc, weight gain, uncooperative in laws...
Someone once told me once u look after urself , things will fall into place and once ppl see u happy n successful, they will automatically be attracted towards u....

Sounds like a great plan Jannah! Control the things you can and let everything else go. I'm sure it will happen for you soon. Hoping it's a speedy TWW!

how are you getting on?
feeling a little down today.... just want it to happen already, going through all my lo's clothes to send some to my friend for her new baby andi just want to clear out, just feeling like its not going to happen so whats the point in holding on to all her old stuff ? :/

Sorry you're feeling down lucy. I'm sure it will happen soon. It's so hard to go from month to month of trying though. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->