Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

I feel like that too atm Lucy. I have a loft full of stuff that can go if it's not getting reused. Hoping the appointment on Tuesday will be helpful for us as I am at that point of feeling it won't happen

Stay positive lucy and broody...
We already have 1..we will have certainly more...
God has better plans than us...
Try to stay busy and take it easy with ttc...
I have job interview Thursday. ..back to school in 3 weeks part time...ds will have to goto daycare....working out daily...fasting begins in a week...been taking ds out daily b4 I get busy with my professional life n poor him has fever since last 72h...
I was depressed few wks ago and that really doesn't help getting preggo...so I figured I need to do what is in my hand/power...
Can you ladies find yourself an activity which is going to make u smile? It could be anything...baking? Workingout? Going out with friends xyz...
trust me..we will b preggo soon but than we will crave 'me time'...I know reading oopsie stories on forum doesn't help...good luck with appt broody!
Cheer up!!:):) xoxo

I think that's what has done me jannah. I've been really relaxed this month and then one of my friend had an 'oopsie'. Except it wasn't because she wasn't on any contraception and now she's saying she doesn't know if she wants the baby and her Dh is getting a vasectomy regardless of the outcome of this pregnancy. I can't even speak to her, I feel so bitter. She took no precautions and has now been given a previous life but then has the cheek to be upset about it! Meanwhile I'm over here doing everything I can and still not getting pregnant. Dh has agreed with me that we just need to go to the appointment Tuesday with an open mind and trust the Drs. I'm just hoping it's a relatively quick and easy fix

Stay positive lucy and broody...
We already have 1..we will have certainly more...
God has better plans than us...
Try to stay busy and take it easy with ttc...
I have job interview Thursday. ..back to school in 3 weeks part time...ds will have to goto daycare....working out daily...fasting begins in a week...been taking ds out daily b4 I get busy with my professional life n poor him has fever since last 72h...
I was depressed few wks ago and that really doesn't help getting preggo...so I figured I need to do what is in my hand/power...
Can you ladies find yourself an activity which is going to make u smile? It could be anything...baking? Workingout? Going out with friends xyz...
trust me..we will b preggo soon but than we will crave 'me time'...I know reading oopsie stories on forum doesn't help...good luck with appt broody!
Cheer up!!:):) xoxo

Thank you by the way! I've got lots of good stuff going on, just my friends announcement has knocked me a bit

I can relate to u broody...
My really close friend had an oopsie n got preggo...the
Couple even considered abortion...at the end, they kept the baby and now they have a mth old boy...my sil two of them got preggo first mth after wedding...n they were both so unhappy abt it....I used to cry for baby no 1...n when i gave up it happened...
I spoke to my ob but she wants me to try 6more mths. ..I m pretty numb to ttc..that's y I have decided to work n put ds in daycare so he can play with other kids...it ll b tough first few days as I have never left him anywhere with anyone...
I hope all goes well with your appt...May this be our month!!

I can relate to u broody...
My really close friend had an oopsie n got preggo...the
Couple even considered abortion...at the end, they kept the baby and now they have a mth old boy...my sil two of them got preggo first mth after wedding...n they were both so unhappy abt it....I used to cry for baby no 1...n when i gave up it happened...
I spoke to my ob but she wants me to try 6more mths. ..I m pretty numb to ttc..that's y I have decided to work n put ds in daycare so he can play with other kids...it ll b tough first few days as I have never left him anywhere with anyone...
I hope all goes well with your appt...May this be our month!!

Fingers crossed. My ds goes to nursery 3 days and loves it. He's really sociable and outgoing as a result. You only have to put him in a few hours a week if you're going to be upset leaving him.

I see all these oopsie threads and it just gets to me :/
So how's everyone gettin on this cycle?
I don't know what's changed with me but I am constantly having the urge to bd, I just feel like I want it all the time! And not just because We are ttc .

Enjoy the urge to BD whenever it comes! Lol. I was just thinking this morning that I don't know how I managed all the BD while TTC. The thought of it turns me off now, lol. Poor DH.

Wss^^! I find bding such a chore. If you're wanting lots of it go for it!

I've had an eventful few days, I'll try to summarise!

Faint bfp sun night. Dh was a massive a-hole - don't even want to get into that but it's on my journal if anyone is interested. Lots of bfns followed that bfp and af arrived today so either chemical or evap. I'm thinking chemical as I thought I had faint bfps before the more obvious one. Consultant appt today.
He reviewed test results to date and said dh's sperm needs retesting as he never trusts the results from the initial hospital as they don't do the tests quick enough but given the existing results he suspects it will be fine.

He actually said my ultrasound and hormone levels were fine. He said some small follicles aren't a problem and slightly high/low hormone levels not a big deal. Progesterone of 27 is sufficient to maintain pregnancy (he says). They've rechecked my prolactin as I have month round sore boobs and still leak milk but he said high prolactin is a really quick and easy fix. I have a further appt to flush my tubes out next Tuesday.

So that's me in a nutshell

Oh and my colleague at work is pregnant and has decided to confide in me. I now have to keep it secret which I'm rubbish at. She had problems conceiving her first so just didn't go back on the pill and was surprised how quickly it happened. Yeah that was my plan too 🙄

Aww broody, sorry about the CP. But great news that you're making progress with a doctor. Does high prolactin inhibit pregnancy?

Congrats to your coworker, but it must be frustrating to have that secret and to be TTC yourself. I told a coworker that we were TTC, but haven't told her about the pregnancy yet. Kinda wish I hadn't told her about the TTC, because now I'm just waiting for her to ask how it's going and being stuck having to lie. I don't want to tell work until 12-ish weeks.

My first scan is tomorrow! Nervous and excited. Hoping we see a little baby is actually growing in there. I hate early pregnancy so much. I'm still only mildly nauseated most of the time, but it's just a constant low level of "ick" feeling. I don't know how people have lots of kids or survive repeated losses and do these early stages again and again. If this one didn't work out I don't know if I could put myself through it again.

My sisters pop round quite a lot, and every time they do they go on about having another baby, and that I better have one soon and that I wouldn't want a big age gap. And i can just ignore it do so long.... But it's now constant!
I just wish they would give me a break!

Anyone know the rules about seeing the dr about fertility in the uk? Does everyone have to wait the full year? What if I have endometriosis? Don't want to see the dr for them to laugh in my face....

Ooh forgot to update. Scan was good. Saw our little blob and saw the heart beating. Even got to hear it briefly. It was 130 bpm. :)

Sorry Lucy, that's very annoying of your sisters. I'd be pretty sick of it.

I don't know how things work in the UK, but maybe ask your gyn what the options are.

Thanks slammer. Glad your scan went well. Yes prolactin can cause problems conceiving. It's why bfing women often don't conceive but I am ovulating so that's something at least.

Lucy I'm not too sure on the rules. I tried going last time and was told to wait the year and I had endo on my record. This time I've not been on bc for 2.5 years so they just referred straight through. I've got a feeling it's 2 yrs now before they investigate. Perhaps be a bit economical with the truth if you're feeling desperate?! They should investigate your endo regardless of ttc time if it's causing you issues

2 years? Great ..... :(
Well think I will see how I get on until the end of the year and book an appointment!
Hoping i don't have to wait that long!
My pain seem to be getting worse with each month that goes by, so if this carries on I may be at the drs before the end of the year to see what they say

So glad your scan went well slammer !

2 years? Great ..... :(
Well think I will see how I get on until the end of the year and book an appointment!
Hoping i don't have to wait that long!
My pain seem to be getting worse with each month that goes by, so if this carries on I may be at the drs before the end of the year to see what they say

So glad your scan went well slammer !

I might be wrong. Try looking on nhs website. Def go if you're in pain

Hi ladies,
So I landed a job...was sup posed to start monday got it moved another wk as haven't been able to decide abt daycare..
Found 1 daycare 7min from work..it's pricey but I want ds close to me...but I m worried abt his nap n eating as he ll have to learn to do in his own since he ll b in toddler room...5days a week, 8hr daycare:$
AF was sup posed to show up last wk but nothing yet...did preg test few days ago n neg...so dunno

sounds like you are busy jannah! good luck with the new job! whats your new job for?
how many days late are you now? you should take another test!
im due in 1 week, got spotting today so starting to thin this is the new normal.... just waiting for af to turn up in a weeks time

Congrats on the job jannah! My advice on daycare is to go with the one you like the best and who you have confidence that they will take good care of your baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->