Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

The spotting has turned into full on bleeding! Why has my period started a whole week early?

Ugh, sorry about early AF lucy!

Congrats on your new job Janna! I agree - a trusted provider is the most important thing. I'm sure DS will adapt though.

Hi ladies
AF came today...week late! Sorry lucy abt af...
Thku...I start in a week...got daycare picked too..
Ll keep u ladies posted. .
Ll b doing pharma oncology clinical trials:)
How r u feeling slammer? Hru dping lilesmom?
How are you Dr apt broody?

I'm feeling ok. I'm having shortness of breath already, which I really don't recall if I had so early with DD. Next appt is next Thurs. Really hoping they'll try catching the heartbeat on doppler, but not sure.

I'm ok. Just waiting to o. Looks like it might be a late one this month. Way too much stress at the start. Wish stress didn't affect me so much

So after being used to a 31/32 day cycle my last one was 25! ?
Here on cd 6 and I'm going to give opks another try..... Now I'm just not sure which day to start using them I have 9 tests in my drawer don't particularly want to get more as I'm going to get the clear blue monitor next month
So what day would you start using them?

I'd start when your cm starts looking watery as really you'll need to test twice a day so as not to miss the surge. The monitor is good but I'd still temp as sometimes you get all highs so you don't know when o was if you don't have a back up method

Hi ladies
How have u been
So much happened on my end...
I started working ..and did work 2 wks...my DS kept getting sick at daycare and job manager who once had young kids knew what it's like didn't shoe any understanding...I was expected to be at work no matter how ds is. ..my dh doesn't have flexible job plus he is primary care taker of home so we didn't want to risk his job...my job was 6mos contract...anyways I was fasting too 20hrs a day, cooking, cleaning, commuting, dr trips , n ttc if energy permitted...
Last wk we were off n went to visit my family in canada...ds was really sick all time there and dh n I got sick too..had to take ds to walk in clinic there etc..we came back sat and I had to vomit all night n I felt sick fever cold etc ...dh also felt miserable..both ended up not going to work on monday...long story short all 3 were put on antibiotics...dh ended up going today...my manager wasn't very happy and I ended up resigning as I didn't have backup for myself n ds...went to dr two days ago n b4 she could prescribe me antibiotics, she did pregnancy test...it was faint positive..I did another test yday n faint positive...no sign on af...blood test on Monday. ..
So I m back home now looking after sick ds who wasn't responding to antibiotics got injection yday as he stopped walking, talking, eating etc..sinus n ear infection for 3wks...who knows what he got In 2wks at daycare...I dunt have regrets...my son comes first and Noone can tell me to give away my son to anyone when he is sick. ..
don't have more tests to check pregnancy but trying to take it easy here...
What's new with you all?

Congratulations broody!!!
No idea when you got preggo..didn't see any updates here...
How are u feeling??

Wow jananah, that sounds like a whole lot of stress! I agree your DS has to come first. Glad you can focus on him and yourself too now. Fingers crossed for a sticky baby!

Congrats broody!

Hey all. Thank you 😀 Congrats to you jannah! Sounds like you've done the right thing. No job comes before family. I don't know how I missed coming on here, but yes I'm pregnant! Even despite all the stress! I think the hsg did it tbh. We only dtd 5 times that month too so I was pretty shocked. I have a scan booked a week on Monday. Hoping everything is ok. So far I've been exhausted, crampy and boobs hurting. Horrendous ms kicked in this week and I called in sick with 'food poisoning'. Can't stay off indefinitely though so I'm going to have to find some ways to cope.

Thank you
I ll buy digital this wkd n retest...anxiously waiting for Monday blood test ...
we did it 4times only this time as I was working, fasting, and than vacation. ..
I got preggo first time too after hsg...did no thing diff this time. ..tbh didn't even use opk just randomly ttc ...hoping to get darker line soon
hope ms doesn't come as it never did with ds...
Gluck with scan!!! hope it all goes well broody...
Slammer how have u been doing

So digital this morning said not pregnant..
Frer two days ago was faint positive
3 days ago dr office was faint positive
No af
Thinking to buy more frer...
When did you ladies get positive on digi?

Do you know your hcg number and how many dpo you were for Drs bloods?

Got faint positive at dr office 11dpo
12 dpo fmu frer faint positive
13 dpo I had Internet cheapie clinical guard showed nothing but their ovulation tests haven't worked for me either
14dpo CB digital not pregnant
Bought some frer will do tom fmu
No af yet!
Blood test on monday

Oh no I'm so sorry jannah. They are heartbreaking. My last one hit me hard. But you are supposedly more fertile afterwards. :hugs:

Aww so sorry to hear it was a CP jannah. :hugs: I hope you get another BFP soon.

broody MS sucks so bad. I hope you find some relief. Mine wasn't as bad this time as with my daughter, but it still makes everything in life suck.

I'm doing good. 13 weeks. Had NT scan last week and everything looked good. Still trying to decide when I'm going to announce on FB, but most people in person know now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->