Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

I had a chemical in Nov but definitely don't think it was my fault :(

I had a chemical in Nov but definitely don't think it was my fault :(

I don't think there is much you can do to cause or prevent chemicals (outside of the obvious stuff). I had two chemicals and I just think it's not meant to be when that happens

God no , its def not our fault.
Not unless I was a heroine addict or something which I'm not
I didn't mean it to imply that , sorry
What I meant was , with my first mc.
I didn't know timing of my ov
I drank during tww cos I didn't know I was in it
I always had a tiny niggle in my brain because of it
Even though I know it didn't cause it
Cos it was a blighted ovum
But I just don't want any reason in my head for it
No matter how much logically I know it didn't cause it.
Sorry if it came across that way
Soo not what was intended.
I don't drink much anymore anyway
Cos of liver issues

I started spotting so I should be in full flow later today. When I talked to DH this morning he now doesn't think he wants an early-mid October due date. :growlmad: So I am bit frustrated. I am not sure if I should wait yet another cycle and it likely be annovulatory or just go for it. I am still under the impression a baby is more important than when it is born. But his birthday is the 4th and I would likely be induced on the 7th. He spent his entire childhood sharing a birthday with his brother (born the 12th) and doesn't want to share now. Like seriously??

Oh well, I got a couple days to decide.

No, its ok. I probably was just feeling sensitive 😂 what you say makes perfect sense to me.

Krissie, imo id not wait and ttc anyways. :)

Krissie, imo id not wait and ttc anyways. :)

I talked more to him about it and we have decided to go forward with ttc this month. It is like I told him we are probably not going to get so lucky as to get pregnant our first cycle on Clomid again. And if we do I know he would get over it, we can do something special for him the weekend before and the baby the next weekend.

Glad ur ttc krissie xxx
Hope u get sticky bub

Sorry again voldy.
Should think before I type xx
Hope we all get lucky next cycle xx

How is everyone?

It's been a rough few days lol. Period started, so I was in a lot of pain. Then I had David Bowie pass away and it was really sad. And today Alan Rickman...I've been a bit of a mess. Yes, I get very emotionally invested in people in general, celebs included. *sigh*

Anyways. Period is almost completely over so that's something good!

Sorry you've been having a rough go Moldy. Hope you feel better soon.

Things are going good here. I am due to ovulate in the next 4-9 days so going to trying to get as much :sex: in as possible.

Sorry you've been having a rough go Moldy. Hope you feel better soon.

Things are going good here. I am due to ovulate in the next 4-9 days so going to trying to get as much :sex: in as possible.
Woohoo! :sex::spermy:

I can't wait to get to it, myself. lol

Aw hugs voldy. All good here. Heading towards o too hopefully so getting in lots of bding yoo

In tww here.
Very impatiently waiting to test
I'm missing the hopefull excited bd patch ��
Hope ur feeling better now x

Whew. Been storming here all day, had tornado warnings even. The pressure from the weather has been hell on my head. Ugh. Do you guys get that kind of pressure headache when the weather is bad? I hate it.

Period is all done it looks like, so I am even more excited to have sex lol. I usually wait until i've had a full day of no period so looks like tomorrow we start again :)

My head gets dizzy and achy when thunder around.
We don't get tornados thank god
Id be freaked
Hope ye r safe

We posted at same time;-)
Thanks x
Happy bd-ing and :dust: To u too

Yep I get really headachey when bad weather is coming

Thankfully the weather rarely effects my head. I get horrible hormonal headaches though so that is plenty for me!!

We got about 4-5 inches of snow. And can you believe it they didn't cancel school. I was so disappointed to come into work today. :haha: Oh well, I have been working on getting caught up since it is a no student work day.

Can u get home early if no students?
Hope so x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"