Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Thankfully the weather is warm enough to turn it all to slush. It is already almost 4 so I will be getting off soon. I just couldn't believe they made us come into work. Earlier in the year they cancelled a work day based on predicted snow. :dohh:

My head gets dizzy and achy when thunder around.
We don't get tornados thank god
Id be freaked
Hope ye r safe
Storm has passed (for now?) and we are good :D Thanks :hugs:

Yep I get really headachey when bad weather is coming
It's so awful.

Thankfully the weather rarely effects my head. I get horrible hormonal headaches though so that is plenty for me!!

We got about 4-5 inches of snow. And can you believe it they didn't cancel school. I was so disappointed to come into work today. :haha: Oh well, I have been working on getting caught up since it is a no student work day.
Wow...that sucks :/

I know you ladies don't drink much, but I was wondering if you had ever tried "not your father's root beer"? Just got some now and it is SUPER good!!!

I don't think we hve it.
I'm in ireland
I love strawberry and lime cider ��
Its Kopparberg, not sure if ye hve it

Not heard of it. I do like a drink though so would probably like it! Considering cracking open a bottle of prosecco tonight, only problem is the whole bottle needs drinking once it's open and I don't particularly want to have a bottle! Glad the storm has gone now, tornadoes would be scary.

Moldy- is it alcoholic? Sounds yummy.
It is...it's the equivalent of a beer.

I don't think we hve it.
I'm in ireland
I love strawberry and lime cider ��
Its Kopparberg, not sure if ye hve it
Oooh that sounds yummy!

Not heard of it. I do like a drink though so would probably like it! Considering cracking open a bottle of prosecco tonight, only problem is the whole bottle needs drinking once it's open and I don't particularly want to have a bottle! Glad the storm has gone now, tornadoes would be scary.
Yesss it was really scary, lol.

How do you guys pass the time?

What are your hobbies?

I crochet :)

Well I have a craft room full of sewing projects and scrapbooking that needs to get done. But with ds I don't get much time. I currently read when I get a moment to myself.

I love walking and reading.
Walking can be done with squish
But reading not soo much ;-)
Love dancing too.
But my own amateur throw myself about kind hee hee
Singing and listening to music are faves

I use to love walking. I really wish I could get back into it. But I don't have anyone to do it with. I don't even live close to a park to take ds to play. :(

Well I lied! I just Googled the walking distance to the nearest park and it is 15 mins away. I do have to cross a busy road but that's not bad. May have to go over there when it dries out from all our snow.

Can I join y'all? Gonna try for #2 next cycle. I should get my period this week and then ov in the first week of Feb. We have a daughter who turned two in October. Nervous this time because she was conceived on the first try and I'm afraid of having it go completely differently this time.

Well I lied! I just Googled the walking distance to the nearest park and it is 15 mins away. I do have to cross a busy road but that's not bad. May have to go over there when it dries out from all our snow.

I live in the country side and just go down my road 😊
I hve tracker app so I do 4 km ish a day.
I feel weird if we don't go now.
Snow is pretty hard to walk in though.
Icy days here I mainly use my gravity strider indoors instead

Hi slammerkin.
I catch fast too.
I know I'm lucky I do
But then I feel pressure for it to happen fast this time too.
But its only me putting pressure on me ��
Welcome

Haven't tried yet. Next cycle will be the first try. :)

I see you're in Ireland lilesMom...my husband is from Clare but he emigrated to the US to be with me. We'll be over there for two weeks in May...which will be kind of terrible if I'm pregnant and getting sick, but I'll just have to deal with it I guess!

I read for fun, and I like baking too. Made an amazing lemon drizzle cake today

I use to live in thr country. Grew up out there and lived next to a canyon. I loved walking out around there. Would spend hours every day exploring. Now we live in town and I really wish we could get back out to the country. But around here it's so expensive. Definitely out of thr budget for a good long while. But at least our current neighborhood is safe and I would feel comfortable walking around with just ds.

So I think I'm getting sick. Which would just figure as I'm heading into my fertile period.

Aw slammerkin , that's lovely he moved for u
How did ye meet?
I'm from cork, not too far from Clare ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back