Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Ooo purple sounds exciting. God knows what's happening with my cycle. O seems to be Mia for the second month running, argh! We've been bding nearly every day though and it's getting tiring! I dye my hair while ttc but not while pregnant. Not worth the risk imo. Although I inadvertently dyed my hair while pregnant with ds and it was before I found out and he's ok!

Going to sleep soon
When I wake up Il be 7 dpo
Finally getting there ��

Day two of AF and finally less cranky. I basically had to avoid speaking to DH last night because everything about him was annoying me! Back to looking forward to BD next week, lol.

Day two of AF and finally less cranky. I basically had to avoid speaking to DH last night because everything about him was annoying me! Back to looking forward to BD next week, lol.

Oh haha! I just love days when I hate my dh for no reason. I had one of those days on Saturday.

Oh haha! I just love days when I hate my dh for no reason. I had one of those days on Saturday.

So annoying isn't it? Sometimes I'll have a day where all day at work I'm thinking about what a great guy he is, and how much I love him, and then I'll come home and be like "ugh...I can't stand you." Haha!

Any weekend plans for you ladies? We are expecting an "historic" winter storm - possibly 2 feet of snow with blizzard warnings. I normally enjoy big snow storms but my husband is a bartender and has to work weekend nights, so he's probably going to be gone Fri afternoon through Monday morning (the bar said they'd put him in a hotel since there's no way he's going to make it home in a blizzard). I reaaaally don't want to be trapped in my house with a toddler on my own for that long, and I'm scared of losing power and being on my own, so I'm considering going to my parents' house for the weekend and riding it out with them.

Wow sounds like a bad storm. Can't believe they're making dh go to work in that anyway! Who do they think will be at a bar in weather like that!

I am so with broody on that. Nobody is going to be out in that. If it comes down to it I would go stay with your parents. Better to have others around if things are that bad.

Yeah id vote go to ur parents.
Could crack up on ur own xx

Apparently they do get really busy during snow storms! He works in a somewhat urban area so lots of people just walk to the bar and stay drinking ALL DAY. Not my idea of fun, but I'm not much of a drinker.

I really think I will crack up if I'm alone with my kid for 3 days! Love her to death, but mama needs a break at times!

Well no luck for me this month! Just got AF this am. I started doing OPKS and I dont think I saw a positive so it was not ahuge surprise, but I still get a little bummed on AF Days

Uggh, I just hate being on AF, can't stop thinking about the things I didnt do, like taking all my metformin pills (making and IF apptt. etc.

Hugs honey xxx
Treat yourself to cheer yourself up.
Lots of tlc for u .

Uggh, I just hate being on AF, can't stop thinking about the things I didnt do, like taking all my metformin pills (making and IF apptt. etc.

Don't beat yourself up. Onto the next cycle. 1 step closer to being pregnant!

Ok. Its been a long few days. My sons second semester of school started (he learns at home thru a virutal school) and its been an adjustment. There was also major drama bombs with a fb group of women that I have grown very close to. *sigh*

Anyways, its good to see updates from you guys!

Lamago, on to next cycle <3 it isnt your fault. Its nature, and sometimes she is a nasty bitch. :/

As for me...hubs and I have been BD'ing every other day since my period ended. I have many phantom symptoms happening (yes already) haha.

Im on my phone atm and it is so hard to reply from my phone, im going to try to get on my pc in a bit if DS allows ;)

I'm always on my phone so I hear u &#55357;&#56842;
Hope ur ok now x

me and my husband have been ttc since august for our #2 after having infertility issues for 3 and half years before our first one so baby dust to all and maybe we will get our bfp this month...kind of in my emotions today over it especially since all my friends are pregnant at the same time they are popping them out like its nothing and not even meaning to get pregnant

me and my husband have been ttc since august for our #2 after having infertility issues for 3 and half years before our first one so baby dust to all and maybe we will get our bfp this month...kind of in my emotions today over it especially since all my friends are pregnant at the same time they are popping them out like its nothing and not even meaning to get pregnant
I have my fingers crossed for you that this is your month :hugs:

My cycles are still adjusting since the chemical last November, my app says I have until mid Feb I think until my next period but I already am having some cramping and pain like maybe i'm about to O? So either I am pregnant or am about to O lol. I'd like for my cycles to be back to normal, that's for sure.

It's been 8 days since my period ended, we've been :sex: every other day since then. So if I've conceived at this point, that little bean probably hasn't even implanted yet. lol. Why the craaaamps?! I need to get :sex: tonight just in case it's O.

Sounds more like ov timing alright.
Happy bd ing &#55357;&#56842;

It does sound like possible o Moldy. Good luck!

I think today is o day for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->