Trying for #2

anniecrock

Reaction score
Hi ladies - Needing some advice from women that have already had their first.

My husband and I had our first on 9/9/13...a darling little girl :) Of the 5 months we tried, we got pregnant 4 times - the first three were chemicals and in between the 3rd and 4th, I found out I had a blood clotting issue, so was put on Lovenox shots 2x/day. The 4th one stuck and now we have our girl. My point in telling you all of that is that clearly it wasn't hard for us to GET pregnant.

Anyway, I'm not getting any younger and we would like to have as many kids as possible. SO...we are already trying for #2. We kind of had an "oops" situation in October - meaning, we had sex and then I did my ovulation test and I was in the middle of my LH surge - but didn't get pregnant. We have now tried both November and December with no success. I realize I probably sound a little crazy, so please no judgement...anyone think I have a reason to be concerned? Or just my body not ready? I know secondary fertility issues are EXTREMELY common, so if that's the case, I obviously want to get ahead of it as early as possible. Let me know your thoughts. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->