trying for a baby

beth123

Reaction score
I had my implant removed on the 22nd July after having it for a year and half, on the 23rd July i bleed for 5days. On the 16th August i bleed again for 5days again, i bleed again on the 20th September that lasted 5days aswell. I'am really desperate to have a baby but how can i get pregnant when my period are not regular?

Hiya, I had mine removed on the 7th July and I'm just getting back into being regular - don't worry it just takes a bit of time. The 23rd July will just have been a withdrawal bleed - I'd say to count your last cycle as 16/08 - 20/09 and use that to calculate your fertile times

Good luck and :dust:

Thanks for that :) do you know how i could find out when am ovulating?

I'd try either temping or using ovulation predictor kits. Otherwise put your dates in an ov calculator and count back 14 days from when your next period would be due. I'm new to it all myself x

Hi hun welcome. I would say another way to check for ov is to check your cervical mucous. When your ovulating you get a snot like discharge first, then it goes like egg white, when its gone like egg white that is when your most fertile. Hope this helps you a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->