Trying for no#2 4dpo

Jbaby90

Reaction score
So this is our first month trying for number 2 and I’m currently 4dpo. As the day has gone on I have felt increasingly crampy, kind of like how I feel when AF is arriving.......any chance this is implantation? Or too early?

Hey 🙂
I’m 4dpo today too.
I’ve been googling the same questions. Seems it is too early to feel much (scientifically) but then lots of people sharing their experiences and saying they felt different and knew straight away! Lol

Good luck x

I'm also 4dpo and trying so hard not to think every twinge is some sort of symptom. Fingers crossed we can all be bump buddies with BFPs this cycle :D

implantation usually occurs from 6-12dpo so could be from that, today i had stabbing pains against the wall of my uterus but down real low around my cervix and Im 4DPO as well, or 5DPO as I felt cramping in my ovary on CD 13&14, hope this is the month for all of us

Oooo fingers crossed for us all! I’m now 5dpo and have had a dull ache/cramp in my uterus all day! I would be very surprised if I don’t end up with a vfp, this is definitely not normal for me at this time of my cycle. When r u all testing?

I'm holding off (hopefully) until the 13th of July. All my twinges are non existent again except for the fact my boobs are itchy on and off all day lol. Would have loved to be able to hold off until the 19th as this is the date we got our BFP with our daughter but I know I don't have that kind of willpower lol.

My AF is due 12th but I have absolutely no will power so will prob start testing on Saturday which will be 9dpo, that’s when I started getting faint positives last time!

Oooh good luck everyone!
I feel utterly pants today with unsettled tummy 🙁 hoping it’s a sign of something good and not just a bug!
I felt really positive about this month but doubt keeps setting in....
How many dpo do you all start testing? Xxx

Guys I caved and tested lol I’m shocking!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/99A717CD-B7B6-48F1-B387-6F2F58A91A53_zpsrfnevle9.jpg

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/575E6914-B242-461C-8C20-38E7CD918DF1_zpsabgunkfh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->