Trying for no 2

Nicolajayne

Reaction score
Hia all I'm new sort of. I was on this forum years ago whilst pregnant with my boy who is now 7.
We officially started trying last month, I had my coil removed a week before by period so last month was a non starter but I'm ovulating this week coming and feeling nervous.
I didn't try for my son, I was in a long term sexless relationship and basically didn't bother having my contraceptive implant renewed as we'd gone a year without sex.
Low and behold the one time we did have sex I ended up pregnant. But I was young then so I'm guessing it will not be as easy this time around.
I'm also with a different partner.
How long has everyone else been trying for number 2 and are there any girls like me who are just starting and feeling nervous?

Hello! I’m trying for second baby too, I’ve had two cycles of trying so far so hoping it’ll be third time lucky.

AF due today and feeling crampy so I know it’s coming. Also did a test yesterday and negative.

Trying to stay as calm as possible. It took 5 months to conceive dd which I know isn’t a long time for a lot of women but I found it hard, and I obsessed over everything. Trying my best to relax this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->