Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

hey ladies i would love to join you i am going to have my implant removed tommorow :happydance: and am also trying for no 4 :baby: i have been reading all your posts on this thread all day :thumbup:

Hi hun welcome to the group. x

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

I'm already feeling baby fever. So ridiculous. No one is going to be shocked to hear we are having another baby. We have been telling people we want seven. Lol. Baby is only 32 days old and I'm so ready to get going again.

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

Sounds promising hun!!

Afm:
Super sick this morning because of gallbladder even threw up hopefully that part was a sign of pregnancy,at least temp even higher so hope that's a good thing.

Thinking of testing Tuesday because I should be pretty late by then and I'm never late

I think I'm out wiped and saw the smallest amount of pink
:(

When is everyone due to test? I have no idea as implant was out Monday I think I may have O Monday but not sure I was thinking of testing once a week from next week till AF or BFP comes. I can't wait for a 4th, my 3 year old keeps telling everyone were having a baby so I really don't think anyone will be surprised lol but I'm just trying not to mention it to her maybe she will forget �� How are u all getting on?

So temp still up lets hope no more pink only a couple more days to go. Fx

So temp still up lets hope no more pink only a couple more days to go. Fx

How exciting!! :witch: STAY GONE! Ready to see your :bfp:.

ladylou: How exciting! My daughters do the same. My 5 year old asks me on a regular basis if there is a baby in my tummy! <3

I don't think people will be shocked or surprised with us either. But it depends to on when it happens.

I don't know when I'm testing yet. I'm waiting to ovulate in a week or around there.

I just checked again nothing but I'm keeping everything crossed. I have a bad feeling.

Thanks again ladies your helping me stay sane but still hope it stays away.

was right to hace a bad feeling temp still high this am and when I wiped it's RED!

I feel like maybe not trying next month feeling defeated
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"