Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

bella hoe much did she weigh? My first was back to back so I had a drip as my contractions slowed and wow I'm guessing if induction is anything like that I understand the pain some what! Oh no! Sod's law he would get it now! Hopefully he doesn't get too poorly so he can't do the deed!!!!! X

Yeh he has been in bed all day with it. He has it quite bad actually. She was 5 lb 7oz. My smallest! My first was 6.15 and my second was 6.3 so they have all got smaller lol my next one will probably be massive lol. How much did yours weigh?
Yeh i manasged my second labour with no pain relief at all and he was back to back and with my first i had gas and air and an epidural my 3rd i just had gas and air. I have been bless actually as my labours were quite quick first was 8 1/2 hours second was hour and 20 and 3rd was hour and 15..

My first was back to back no pain relief and about 16hours.... I pushed for 4 of those hours due to his position and my contractions slowing. And my 2nd and 3rd about 3 and a half hours no pain relief. Mine went 8lb 2oz, 8lb 9oz and then 8lb 15oz. Yours must have been diddy! How impressive.... An hour labour! Fast and furious! I'm wanting a home birth this time round. You must only just make it to hospital at that speed. Your poor hubby! Hope he feels better soon x

The mw told me that 3rd labours are often slow....they didn't believe i was actually in labour until they finally checked and realised i was 5 cms lol they broke my waters and out she came literally lol was crazy!! How are you feeling today hun? Hows the bleeding x

My midwife said that when no.3 wants to come there rapid! wondering what they say about no.4?! How's hubby? I'm doing ok thank you the bleeding is tailing off so I reckon by Thursday I'll be done. Will start BD maybe at the weekend,... We shall see. What cd are you now Hun? X

I haven't been on here in a few days. Hope everyone doing ok. Hope you're ok mummy2corban :hugs:

He is much better today thanks. I'm CD 11 today..and havent done any opk's or anything things have been really hectic i havent even had a chance might try and do one in the morning or maybe later if i can hold for a few hours. Do you have to wait for AF before trying again after an mc? Hi Allstar how are you doing? x

Bella have you done any opks? How's hubby? Mu bleeding trailed off but yesterday morning was heavy again?! Now seems to have slowed again. Hoping today it will be done. I think it's up to you. I've not waited.... I've just called the first day of bleeding as cd1.... So I'm saying I'm now cd8. Will start BD maybe tomorrow if all is ok. How is everyone? X

I got pregnant with our youngest straight after a mc with no AF inbetween. We weren't properly trying and didn't expect that as it took a year to conceive the baby we lost.

Hope the bleeding stops asap mummy2corban and your oh is ok to start BD Bella!!

Havent had a positive opk yet i wonder weather i hve missed it. Or not ov yet..? Or wont at all this month! Weird as i have usually had one by now..how is everyone else x

I have tested in the past with opk and definitely ov'ed but never got a positive, must have just missed the surge.

Almost passed out tonight got all sweaty felt sick I think it's my gallbladder I was suppose to get operated a couple months ago but choose to ttc

Oh no thats not good hun!!
Still no positve opk i have tested again this morning. Relaly strange. I have either missed it or not ovulated this month. Never mind. How is everyone else x

It's me that keeps putting my operation off it passes and I'm on my stomach Meds again just in case I get a gall bladder attack again.

I find my chart is weird and nothing like last month

Went to dollar store and forgot yo get some tests do won't be early testing phooey!

Hope to see some bfp soon

Congrats to all those with BFPS!

Kaiecee: Good to see you. So excited for your testing and hoping this month is the one.. And that you feel better.

I'm joining you all... CD5 First Cycle TTC #4..

Yay! Can't wait for your bfp maybe we will be bump buddies again :)

Super itch skin hoping it's just my soap driving me crazy

hey ladies i would love to join you i am going to have my implant removed tommorow :happydance: and am also trying for no 4 :baby: i have been reading all your posts on this thread all day :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->