Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

So sorry mummy2corban, it's just heartbreaking. Thinking of you :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I'll be ok just feel deflated that it's happened only a month after. Fingers crossed for this month xx

Yeh i bet! Bless you. Not nice. Yeh good just waiting for af to go.
Is it deffinatly an mc hun? Or do you think it could just be like a breakthrough bleed? x

During the night I had real horrible cramps and back ache and when I went to the toilet I was bleeding. It's all clotty like last month so I'm sure I'm mc. I didn't feel my tests where dark enough. Let's keep our fingers crossed this month will bring a keeper. Just feeling a bit blah!!

Let's hope you ovulate around cd 12 so you've not long to wait! Got all crossed.

All star did you see the dr? X

Yeh thats the best way to think hun. Bless you. Hopefully 3rd time lucky. x

Hope you're doing ok mummy2corban :hugs: and hope AF has gone Bella!

Docs doesn't think it's anything to worry about, she wasn't concerned but said to mention it to midwife when I go :shrug: called midwife this afternoon and booked in, my midwife will call me next week as she was off today and get my appointment sorted.

Sounds exciting Allstar bet it feels more real now then.
Hope your ok mummy2corban.
xx

Allstar hopefully all is well. And awesome that you'll soon have a booking in date..... Feels a bit more official when you get your notes.

Bella I'm doing ok thank you. Just wanna get the bleeding done with.... Just a shitty reminder. Have you decided on opks? I'm unsure if I'll use them this month?! Need to decide soon so I can order some! X

Aw bless you!!
I'm still a bit undecided. I might do..if i remember. When do you guys usually start testing when using them? x

Omg,I'm in so much pain,my ovaries feel so sore should have ov'ed yesterday pain will go away in a couple days from clomid

Bella because my cycles jump around a little I would say maybe day 10? But I'd be trying to BD before then. I thinking I'm swaying no this month.... I do get ovulation pain so usually know anyway. Has af finished?

Kaiecee is it usual for ovulation to be so painful on clomid? Have you been bding lots? X

Only on clomid it seems to hurt once I ov but I heard its normal,but dtd a lot too might have caused it too

I get quite painful ovulation cramps. I wonder if we will have any Bfps this month! Got all crossed.

Ladies how did your labours go with your other 3? X

Whats clomid??
How ate you feeling today mummy2corban. Yes af has gone finally buthubby is ill lol he has tonsillitis!
ironic as i had it last month lol.
My labour with my 3rd i was induced because her heart rate was all over the place.. The dr said because she was so small she was struggling to get labour started so they decided to induce me which was so painful! Compated to my other two labours which were started naturally x

I get quite painful ovulation cramps. I wonder if we will have any Bfps this month! Got all crossed.

Ladies how did your labours go with your other 3? X

Let's hope so,fx I'm now taking my pineapple & core with Brazil nuts to have good implantation let's hope if works this round.

Whats clomid??
How ate you feeling today mummy2corban. Yes af has gone finally buthubby is ill lol he has tonsillitis!
ironic as i had it last month lol.
My labour with my 3rd i was induced because her heart rate was all over the place.. The dr said because she was so small she was struggling to get labour started so they decided to induce me which was so painful! Compated to my other two labours which were started naturally x

Clomid:
Clomid (clomiphene) is a non-steroidal fertility medicine. It causes the pituitary gland to release hormones needed to stimulate ovulation (the release of an egg from the ovary).

Clomid is used to cause ovulation in women with certain medical conditions (such as polycystic ovary syndrome) that prevent naturally occurring ovulation.

But I already ov on my own it just makes more eggs and better quality

bella hoe much did she weigh? My first was back to back so I had a drip as my contractions slowed and wow I'm guessing if induction is anything like that I understand the pain some what! Oh no! Sod's law he would get it now! Hopefully he doesn't get too poorly so he can't do the deed!!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->