Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

Exactly, I don't understand why people think it's ok to make comments like that!

Got cuddles from my 2 day old niece last night! Talk about broody! Haha she's so tiny!!

Aw so cute! A coiple of my friends are due baby's soon so i know it will make me broody haha x

Hey ladies, we are also trying for no.4! We were meant to start this month but we got carried away last month and I found out Monday I was pregnant and by Friday I was bleeding so I'm still bleeding..... Total rubbish but what's meant to be will be! I've a boy and 2 girls. I've had a molar pregnancy which was treated with chemo, 2 early mc and a chemical. I'm hoping we fall with a keeper very soon!

Anyway once this bleeding stops we will be doing smep!

How are we all? And we're are we in our cycles?

Xx

Hey ladies, we are also trying for no.4! We were meant to start this month but we got carried away last month and I found out Monday I was pregnant and by Friday I was bleeding so I'm still bleeding..... Total rubbish but what's meant to be will be! I've a boy and 2 girls. I've had a molar pregnancy which was treated with chemo, 2 early mc and a chemical. I'm hoping we fall with a keeper very soon!

Anyway once this bleeding stops we will be doing smep!

How are we all? And we're are we in our cycles?

Xx

Hi hun welcome to our group. Sorry to hear about the troubles you have had ttc. Hopefully the next one will be the one. I am on CD3 x

If I'm counting the first day of bleeding as cd1 I'm cd4. I've ordered some opks so there's no confusion in ovulation dates. Means we could be testing together! X

Oh really lol yeh thats mad ive been using opk's but i dont really understand them lol.

I usually get clear ovulation pains but I've had a few funny cycles so I'm gonna use them to hopefully clarify it!!!!!

do you guys stay team yellow or find out? X

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining you; I haven't been on here for a couple of years but last night had a chat with my hubby and we've gone from WTT to TTC - yay! So didn't take my (mini) pill this morning :)

It took 10 months to fall with my first (DS - 5) but tbh I was clueless about cycles etc and it was only when I actually started paying attention to when I ov'd I fell straight away. Then it took 3 months with my 2nd (DD -3), tried for 2 months for number 3, had a MC at 10 wks and then fell the cycle straight after with my 3rd (DD - 20 months).

I have no idea how long it will take to fall this time (or if I will - I'm 35 now) but finger's crossed it won't be too long.

I have brought OPKs so I can get an idea of when I start ov'ing again.

Good luck everyone xxxx

Hi all, I haven't been on much we've been away, so do any of you get really excited about trying for a 4th and then overthink it and get really scared too? Or is it just me lol

I've opks too! Yay to decide to start trying!

I'm mainly excited! I guess I have an odd moment when I worry but generally I'm just excited! I'm secretly hoping for twins!!!!

Xx

Hi all, I haven't been on much we've been away, so do any of you get really excited about trying for a 4th and then overthink it and get really scared too? Or is it just me lol

Oh my gosh me!!!! lol 🙈

Yeh we always find out. Would love to stay team yellow next time as we already have 2 boys and a girl and although i would love a sister for my daugher i'm not really that fussed so could probably wait this time round lol. How about you? And TWINS....your mad haha

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining you; I haven't been on here for a couple of years but last night had a chat with my hubby and we've gone from WTT to TTC - yay! So didn't take my (mini) pill this morning :)

It took 10 months to fall with my first (DS - 5) but tbh I was clueless about cycles etc and it was only when I actually started paying attention to when I ov'd I fell straight away. Then it took 3 months with my 2nd (DD -3), tried for 2 months for number 3, had a MC at 10 wks and then fell the cycle straight after with my 3rd (DD - 20 months).

I have no idea how long it will take to fall this time (or if I will - I'm 35 now) but finger's crossed it won't be too long.

I have brought OPKs so I can get an idea of when I start ov'ing again.

Good luck everyone xxxx

Hey hun welcome to our group. x

I'm always team yellow so will be team yellow next time round. I love the idea of twins! My boy wants twin boys.... I've told him I've put an order in for some! Haha! X

Edthedog, your story is a lot like mine.

Yes I'm really excited about having another but there are moments here and there when I panic and wonder if it's the right thing to do! Think I felt like that when ttc the first three too though lol :)

We have always found out the sex with our other three because I like to be organised and have everything ready lol I would love to stay team yellow this time round but not sure I could do it!

I'm cd 16 but it's the first since getting mirena removed so don't have much hope this cycle :)

Glad I'm not the only one a little scared then lol
Allstar I conceived my little girl on my first cycle after I had my mirena out :thumbup:

Glad I'm not the only one a little scared then lol
Allstar I conceived my little girl on my first cycle after I had my mirena out :thumbup:

Oh really?! We haven't been BD as much we normally would for ttc as we didn't think it was likely to happen this month! Not 100% sure I've ovulated quite yet so might still be in with a chance? :) thanks for the info!

Oooo! Goodluck ladies. I'm hoping to start BD in the next few days. Had a delivery of opks and ic so I'm ready to get going! X

Fingers crossed! Exciting times. Have you ladies much planned for the bank holiday? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->