Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

I'm working saturday unfortunatly but thinking about what to do Monday. What about you?

Hello!

How's everyone getting on?

I'm cd25 today but not too sure how long my cycle will be seeing as it's the first off the mirena? Hardly BD'd round what I think was ovulation this month so just waiting for AF to arrive. Thinking of getting some opk's for next cycle? X

Hi allstar, I'm about 6-7dpo, I took a test today I know it's really early :blush:
But it came up in the time frame but the line is in the wrong place????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 13
Aw I was going to ask if you'd tested again too, got a bit excited there for you lol.

I have a test in my drawer from a pack when my period was late while on the mirena once and even though I know there's basically no chance of being pregnant, knowing the test is in there is requiring all my willpower not to use it! Lol

It's always tempting to test when you've one about!
I had the start of a positive opk yesterday so will test later and see what's going on. Been BD a fair bit so could be in with a chance this month!

Sorry it's a bfn but it's still early so fingers crossed!

I feel so rubbish today. Feel like I have a cold and really run down. Last week was such a busy week though so guessing it's just that and impending AF. Hope I don't have to wait too long for AF so we an get the next cycle started! Cd 28 today. So far resisted using the test! 😂 If AF isn't here by the weekend I might think about it!

Ooooo would be super tempting to use it! Pregnancy tests can turn you crazy. Hopefully af turns up soon so you can get on it. By my opks I'm thinking I ovulated yesterday sooooo I'm going for today being 1dpo. We BD on Friday and Saturday.... Didn't manage last night because we both fell asleep..... Oops!

Are you ladies staying at baby no 4? Or wanting more? X

4 is definitely my DH's limit! He was happy at 2! Dread to think how many id go on to have if I had my way haha! Will be super happy with 4 though if we can make it happen :) I'm really happy DH agreed to one more but he will be getting a vesectomy once we have our fourth :)

How about you mummy2corban?

Dh is a big Star Wars fan and so are our 2 biggest kids. I found this online earlier, I thought it would be a good way to tell dh whenever I get a bfp?! 😂

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 3
Ah that's a awesome idea! My hubby loves Star Wars too.
I would love lots more babies but I think 4 is probably our max! But we will never say never! Do/will your babies share bedrooms? X

We have 4 rooms so 2 will have to share or we may at some point do a small extension. I always shared with my sister growing up though and it wasn't too bad until we were in our teens then it got a bit annoying so hopefully could hold off on the extension for a few years anyway.

I caved and poas this morning! I'm around 12-14dpo I think according to 3 different apps (wasn't properly tracking this month as first off mirena was waiting til next cycle) and got this....???

Is it pretty faint though for 12-14dpo? Came up well within time limit?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
Oh my! That looks promising!!!!!!! Have you anymore tests you can do????? Eek! X

Just did the other one I had left that I found in the drawer 😂 Was just under 3 hour hold since last pee but did it anyway lol. I'm going to wait a couple of days and buy more tests if AF hasn't arrived. 😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
I've ordered some digi tests from Amazon. I thought if I order them (they're due to be here Friday) then it means I won't test til they arrive. If I go buy some I'll cave and test too early lol. So Friday/Saturday morning depending what time they arrive, I'll test again if AF hasn't turned up.

That sounds like a good plan to me. Friday/Saturday isn't too far away! If I ovulated Sunday then I'm 3dpo. I'm gonna try hold out for once....! With my mc last month I ovulated cd 11 and got a positive 12dpo so I was just shy of 3 weeks when I found out. X

Wow that's early! It's so hard to hold off testing isn't it lol. Are you bad for symptom spotting? I was really bad when ttc our third lol.

I've been feeling really sick all day today. I got an email from Amazon saying my tests should be here tomorrow! Also ordered some wee cheapy tests so they might be here tomorrow too. If they arrive, don't think I'll be able to resist testing lol. Going by my cycles on mirena, AF is now late?

Well those lines are super convincing! I think in your case I'd be holding my wee until the postman came!!!!! Just encase! im terrible for testing! Think I slightly enjoy squinting at tests! Hehe! I've all crossed. Im going to try hold out till the end of next week..... Which I feel is a lie cause I'll probably cave as I've some cheapies in the draw x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->