• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

Haha if you know they're in the drawer it's like they call out to you! 😂

Got this today!! I didn't pee until the postie had been! Haha!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
Got this today!! I didn't pee until the postie had been! Haha!!

Oh my gosh!! Allstar!! Congratulations!!!! That was so quick!! We havent been able to bd or anything as ive had a bladder infection and tonsillitis! Been a bit of a flop this month so waiting for af to arrive then will start next month! I'm so pleased for you. Cant belive how quick that was though. x

Thank you! Still in shock! I've always joked that DH has good swimmers, guess I was right! Haha! I still haven't told him though, still debating wether to tell him over the phone while he's away (where he won't have much privacy dye to crappy phone signal) or wait til he comes home? It's killing me not telling him!!

Awesome! Congratulations! Woooooo! I dunno!?! When does he get back?

Bella I'm sorry you've been poorly. Hopefully once af arrives you can get on it! When is af due? X

I wrote another post out earlier but it can't have posted!

Hope you're feeling better Bella, sounds like you've had a rough time!! Good luck for next cycle x

Thank you. Just waitinf for af so we can start again..! Hmmm i dont know if i could keep it to myself i think i'd have to tell him lol

When's af due Hun?

Yeah I'd wanna tell him but I'd also wanna tell him face to face! I'm not much help am I!!!!! X

That's exactly how I've been feeling the last few days, torn between telling him now and face to face but I caved and told him last night. He's so happy and I'm even more excited now I've told him. He was definitely shocked though! We really didn't even consider that it could have happened this month! Definitely a happy surprise though :)

Hope AF shows up soon Bella and you can get going again lol.

How are you feeling mummy2corban, any symptoms yet? :)

Its due in 5 days. We dtd last night but its deffinatly too late to conceive now. Aww i'm glad he is pleased!! I would have caved too lol x

Lovely news! Glad his so happy. I've not noticed anything but then I've been trying not to think about it. Trying to behave myself and not test early!!!!

Bella do you do opks or anything?

X

Yeh usually but because i have been feeling so rubbish i haven't done it this month the last couple of months i have done it. I usually get a positive opk around CD12

I used opks this month but it's been years since I used them. I do get quite clear ovulation pains so I kinda know anyway. Last month I ovulated cd11 and this month cd17. Got all crossed for this new month coming!

All star how you feeling? X

Feeling ok thanks! I feel really sick quite quickly if I'm hungry so need to eat more regularly I think but I'm also feeling a bit crampy on and off which worries me a little. Fingers crossed everything ok.

Wishing you ladies lots of luck this/next cycle!! X

Aw bless you Allstar thats not nice. I'm sure everything is fine. I always remember cramping around time af was due etc wishing you a happy healthy 9 months hun. Its funny all your children were born the same years as all of mine lol random but just saw your ticker lol x

That's funny! Everyone jokes that we've broken the trend by not having one this year lol. Early next year will have to do!

I think I'm due on next Friday/Saturday. 7dpo today. Had a sickness bug yesterday.... The girls starting being sick in the evening so last night was tough!

All star it's always hard not to worry but cramping can just be the normal cramping. Do you suffer from morning sickness? Or just nausea? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->