Trying for our 3rd and final baby

Hi mychelle4 I did the opk test today the line was a little darker today my husband has a rotated disc which makes things a bit more difficult and I find myself getting frustrated I hope you test gives you the results your hoping for and you can shake off the cold :)

Thank you, and good luck to you as well. It took me about four cycles of actually trying to get pregnant with Amalia. I'm a bit high risk as I am fourty, an I have had gd (gestational diabetes) with both my past pregnancies, and I was strep b positive with my last one. Still i didn't have any other issues...not even morning sickness so I'm hoping this one will be fairly easy as well. I can't lie though, I am a bit nervous that things won't be so easy this time around.

I get where you are coming from I was born 3months premature and I worry about how things will go when I was pregnant with my 1st I would blackout but my 2nd was fine

Tested today bfn. Pretty sure I'm out anyways, just waiting for af and on to cycle two. :(

:-( mychelle4 I tested this morning opk negative felt a bit off today tested again this afternoon and got pos Ovulation so I am hoping it's correct

Hey ladies, we are trying for our third child, not sure if it will be our last quite yet, but its likely, as I've had 2 csections and I really dont want to go through anymore if I dont have to. I'm planning on having a vbac and have found several doctors that are vbac friendly. But- I have an irregular cycle and we've been trying to conceive for quite a while. So getting pregnant is my first step as usual :)

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the :bfn: Mychelle. :hugs: I got one too at 9 dpo, (well I think, since I never got a definite positive opk, so maybe I didn't ovulate this month.)
Also dealing with a cold, thanks to my lovely snot machines, ie kids, :haha:
Welcome ttc baby 3 and sunshine!

Hey ladies! Looks like af got right in schedule:(. On to cycle two. Hope you guys have better luck. I may try opks again this month. I haven't used them in ages but wth right.

Mychelle4 sorry to here that I am on the long tww I just feel like it is not my month as we BD 4 days before O I hope it close enough but I do have some neusea again this morning I hope this cycle works for you

Bfn's for me here. I feel out this month. Really hope you ladies get your BFP! :dust:

Collective hugs! :hugs: :dust: for next month!

I'm beginning to wonder if my husband being on antidepressants (Effexor) is affecting our fertility. Does anyone have experience or happen to know if it might?

I don't know how antidepressants would affect fertility I'm afraid. I know people who conceived while on them, but I'm sure that's of no use. If it concerns you you should ask your doctor.

How is everyone doing? Any good news?

Sorry mouse_chicky I don't know about meds and male fertility either but I would think your dr should be able to answer.

I'm on cd31 so either AF will show in the next few days or not. No symptoms one way or the other, still have my fingers crossed!

The only symptom I had with Amalia was being a little more tired than usual, but it was so slight I really didn't realize it was a symptom till after my bfp. Fingers crossed she doesn't show for you berry! GL

How is everyone doing? Still the boring part of the month?
After a 42 day cycle, af finally showed. So I have a long wait. But I'm considering temping this go around.

:dust: !

I'm pretty sure I missed o this month. :(. It's such an insane time of year, I honestly wasn't really even thinking about it much. My brain has already moved on to January!

Approaching my fertile days... Fingers crossed.

Good luck ladies :dust:

Hey, can I jump on this train too? :) We're TTC our third and our last. So each of our kids will be about two years apart. I feel like I can't tell anyone - you get some odd looks from people when you say you want another baby when you already have two young kids, but...I turned 35 this year and would like to get the baby stages behind me sooner than later. Cute as they are, I'm a little bit over the nursing, diapers and crazy sleep (or lack thereof)!

I'm the opposite of OP - I have two little boys. They're the light of my life, but...I can't deny that I would love for the closing act to be a girl. ;) I won't admit this out loud to anyone else because I don't want anyone to think I'd be disappointed by another boy - I'd love him, of course, and I'd be thrilled. BUT...I would like a daughter this time.

I have been trying for the last 4-5 cycles but not really THAT hard, so I almost feel like it doesn't count. I've got very watery CM today with a bit of EWCM thrown in, so I'm thinking it's showtime. Fingers crossed, and good luck to you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->