trying for our little bundle of love

Evie01

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, me and my husband got married in July and now we can't wait to have our baby. We started trying in august but didn't actually have sex around ovulation so that month was a write off. September is a different matter, we had sex for three consecutive days immediately before ovulation which was on the 9th of September and now we are really really hoping that it has worked. What's the earliest I can test? I hate waiting to find out I just want to know now! Thanks in advance for your help.xx

Im very hopeful for you. It sounds like you're doing the right things. I usually test the day before I'm due on my period. Have you had ant symptoms yet? Lots of baby dust to you!

Congratulations on your wedding!!!

DH and I also started ttc last month :) we've been married 1.5 years now... But I've been ready since we got married lol!

Sounds like you did all you could this month!! They say the few days before ovulation is the best time to get pregnant. So.. Now you wait lol. :coffee: I would probably test the day you miss your period? Maybe the day before! You can test earlier but.. It's definitely more accurate to wait I would think!

Just keep a positive mindset.. I've heard it does wonders! :happydance:

depends on how much money you're willing to spend! lol we got some true poas-aholics around here so no one will judge you! fx and gl girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->