• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying not to have more babies, lol! What method of birth control do you use?

Nexplanon implant. I love the way i dont have to do anything and (for me) absolutely no bleeding :)

We use pull out, as condoms irritate me and neither one of us like them. I also don't want to be on the pill, I just don't like what happens with your body and stuff. So far it's been effective for 10 months, but I know we're taking a higher risk. Oh well.

I was on the pill for 7 years when I started dating OH. I went off of it 2 years before wanting to get pregnant and we used condoms for that time until we decided to get pregnant and just didn't use it for one night. It took that one time lol!

I just went back on the pill this past month. I actually am a huge fan of condoms as birth control (that is if you use them right) but just didn't want to always look for one before sex so back to the pills I went :)

ETA - don't do pull and pray if you REALLY don't want to get pregnant. I personally know two couples who got pregnant using this method. One of these couple is in their late 30's and have been using this method for years but as you see it did fail on them.

Condoms currently, im thinking of getting the shot once im done nursing. But my hubbys getting the snip anyway:)

I've been on the pill since my LO was 8 weeks old. I use Femcon and it works well, no side effects.

I was also on this pill when I wanted to TTC, it only took 3 cycles after stopping the pill and I was pregnant.

Condoms and we also avoid sex around the time of ovulation. I was on the pill.for 10 years (Mercilion) and had no issues and was pregnant each time 2 weeks after coming off it. However, have decided to come off hormones and just be me for a bit. We're considering sterilisation at some point in the future.

Natural Family Planning. I use the Marquette Method, which has a breastfeeding protocol. So we are 5 months PP and so far no sign of fertility so we get to DTD every now and then...like we have so much time for that....

generally the "no, get away from me" method :lol: in all honesty we use condoms; I can't take any type of pill cos they sent me mental!! The coil would apparently make my heavy, alien full periods worse, and everything else contains hormones that don't react we'll with me, so condoms for now!

on the minipill! Spotting always though! And i just got my period! ..oh well ..i think i'll consider changing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->