trying not to lose it

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
12 dpo today... I've only made it to 13 dpo once before. 6bfn from 8 dpo to gum today... Last nights test has a line but only after the time frame... I can clearly see it but it's on Walmart the cheapie 88 cent. No spotting yet. I feel nauseous tho.

If say hold off another 48 hours and test with a FRER, I'm still getting BFN's with cheapies n CBD AF 8 days late, fingers crossed for you xXx baby dust xXx

Thanks it's driving me bonkers I haven't made it to 12 dpo in about six months today is my test date from fertility friend... Another site says wait till the 5th... it's so hard not to zero in and focus on this... I'm up and running to the bathroom every hour to inspect

i know the feeling its like ya jus wanna stay in the bathroom and POAS until BFP lol i find if you keep yourself busy (I clean everything) its much easier to get through the wait, all i wanna do is test with AF being so late BB's soooo sore and feeling so sick after eating/drinking all my fav stuff :o fx's tho we get our BFP this month xx

Glad to hear you are making it farther this cycle! Did you end up using vitex or any new supplements this time around? I used to keep my internet cheapies (ovulation and hcg test) side by side in chronological order on a white sheet of paper so I could see if they got darker...talk about obsessive lol. Of course I was using the cheapies so I could afford to do that. I would only bust out a frer if I saw two days of faint positives to be sure.

Good luck and hope this is your cycle hun!

I just did b complex and baby aspirin. I ovulated four days ahead of schedule. So nice of you to hang around pandi allot of women disappear. Temp dropped a little.... This morning... I'm still above cover line. No cramps. Nothing. This is hard waiting for one or the other dreading AF but wishing it would come if to pregnant so we can try again. I really wish there's a baby in there.

I just did b complex and baby aspirin. I ovulated four days ahead of schedule. So nice of you to hang around pandi allot of women disappear. Temp dropped a little.... This morning... I'm still above cover line. No cramps. Nothing. This is hard waiting for one or the other dreading AF but wishing it would come if to pregnant so we can try again. I really wish there's a baby in there.

Well that b complex is a great start:thumbup: I love this forum because after years of trying and heartbreak I love to see you ladies drifting into first trimester (as crazy as that forum can be lol). If anything I did along the way to my bfp can help with another's rainbow baby that would be just awesome! You just can't tell with the bbt drop-it could mean nothing and you could have a nugget in there or it could be delayed af and that b complex is already working (silver lining of sorts). Will stalk your thread and hope for bfp!

Thanks but I think I'm out...No spotting but checked my cm and there was blood mixed with my lotion cm making it look off white..... AF will be here tonight or tomorrow... Cycle 11 bfn. This officially sucks.... I've decided to stop charting and stop books. They are really starting to stress me out. And hasn't helped this far. Were getting ready to move and I'll focus on decorating our new home and planning our vacation.

This is getting harder and harder to deal with.

Have you gone through any testing to see if there's anything blocking pregnancy? Once you hit 12 months you can go to the doctor and start the process. That's my plan in May if we're still unsuccessful!

No I haven't.... My Dr is out of country till April. I plan to see her when she is back... Dr without borders thing... Anyways... Even if everything checks out or not we can't really afford ivf iui or any of that.... Just to try once is too expensive.

I would rather adopt... Dh and I think if we're going to invest money at least we wanna be sure we get a baby

Fingers crossed for you still...a line that appeared outside of the test time was the first indicator for me when I was pregnant . I really hope if it's not this time for you and your spotting turns into AF, it will be the next cycle. GOOD LUCK x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->