Trying not to panic

I had bleeding on both pregnancies hun and they turned out fine, I'm awaiting bleeding on this pregnancy tbh but none so far, but because it's happened twice before I'm sure it will come again. And the worrying doesn't get any easier

Wow hon Well done you on loosing 80lbs that's amazing.
I really hope and pray that the bleeding stops.

Last edited:
Good luck on your next scan! Will be praying for the best!

I had bleeding with all my pregnancies. DS was placenta abruption but i had bleeding through out. DD1 was bleeding through out and i lost her twin AND placenta previa. DD2 had a hole in her placenta and i had bleeding (not as bad as the other two but still there). Angel DS i had bleeding too but he didnt have anything wrong with his placenta so i dont know what caused it.

Hey y'all, thank you so much for all the positive thoughts and prayers. Still off and on spotting, wearing pads to monitor, mainly when i use the bathroom, but even on a pad is no more than a dime size and its brown. Ultrasound to confirm viability is on Monday and to check the subchorionic hematoma. This is the most stressful thing I have ever been through, ever.

Awwww sweety I'll be thinking of you on Monday and I pray the scan goes really well. [-o<

Ladies, I bled and had contractions all night last night. Ultrasound confirmed that my pregnancy is no longer viable, it's moved almost to my cervix, my body is ridding it. I wish you all healthy and uncomplicated pregnancies. Much love.

I’m so sorry! I’m heart broken for you and pray that this can quickly end for you.

Oh hon I'm so sorry and sad to hear that. My thoughts are with you. :cry::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->