trying not to try!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
so this month i have been trying not to try haha, everyones is telling me the moment you stop trying you will get pregnant stop stressing etc... i keep saying its not that easy to just stop trying and forget and i cant imagine i ever will until i get a baby no matter how i get the baby even if it is through adoption or something else... any who this cycle i have been trying to forget about it and to be honest i have been doing really good i was temping at first but haven't for 5 days now haven't done any opks and haven't been using fertility friend on my phone or lap top i also haven't been on here, this morning on the toilet i checked my cervix for the first time though and it felt high soft and wet so i quickly checked my app to see what cd i was on and i made sure we dtd but i didn't tell oh i thought i might be ovulating as he has been crumbling under the pressure lately and it hasn't been a very fun experience for either of us. i am really enjoying this month i am not feeling stressed or worried and i am just going with the flow, the only thing that worries me is i haven't ovulated the past 3 months so if i don't o again i won't know as i am not temping or anything but until today i have enjoyed myself for once and not stressed.

pointless post really but just wanted to let you all know a month of ntnp is bliss i feel like a human again :)

(sorry for the lack of capitol letters and proper english i am in a rush)

Hi , I did the exact same thing tried to just relax a little ,I still thought about it everyday and timed bd ect , but I stopped using opks a few cycles back as that stressed me . I got bfp this cycle :) good luck . X

I've done a similar thing this cycle.. The whole temping etc was getting a bit too stressful & now I'm just trying to listen to my body. I temped a bit at the beginning to get a general idea of pre-O temps, & I'll check it later on in the cycle to confirm O, but other than that, I won't be temping. I'm undecided on whether I'll use OPKs or not.

Poor OH was really feeling the pressure & that's no fun! Hopefully this time we can get the BDing around the right time as we'll both be feeling less pressure!

I hope it helps, Libby xx

Hahaha oh my, how I know how this feels. I have also heard this a lot and it kind of makes sense...I mean, how many "oops" pregnancies happen while neither person is desperately hoping or paying any attention? Lol. Sending baby dust your way!

I did the same thing this cycle, we had been ttc since June and I was just so tired of it all. I stopped having sex when I didn't feel like it, which meant we only dtd every 2-3 days and stopped doing opks so early. I had some O pains on cd 17 so did an opk then and it was +ve. We dtd that night (had been 2 days since the last) and for the first time I used soft cups. Admittedly in the tww I became an obsessive symptom spotter and poasaholic and finally got a bfp at 13dpo. Good luck!

I did the same thing this cycle, we had been ttc since June and I was just so tired of it all. I stopped having sex when I didn't feel like it, which meant we only dtd every 2-3 days and stopped doing opks so early. I had some O pains on cd 17 so did an opk then and it was +ve. We dtd that night (had been 2 days since the last) and for the first time I used soft cups. Admittedly in the tww I became an obsessive symptom spotter and poasaholic and finally got a bfp at 13dpo. Good luck!

Hi! I am new (this is my first reply here!) and I was wondering what you meant by using softcups? I use them for my period but have people used them for fertility somehow?

Yes, I read a lot of success stories about it so after trying for 3 months without a bfp I decided to give it a shot. You put it about 10 minutes after your partner has finished and it holds the sperm close to the cervix. Then you can get up and about and it doesn't leak out. I put it in at night and took it out in the morning. It looks like this baby isn't sticking though so I'll try it again next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->