Trying on my dress again...

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
...in t-minus 3 hours :wacko: and I'm nervous. Nervous because A, it won't fit and B, what if I don't still love it??? :shock:

Well it didn't fit, which I knew it wouldn't, but I still love it. I think I love it even more!!! I tried it on with underskirt, veil and shoes and can not WAIT to wear it all for real...just need to lose all this weight I've put on this year :wacko:

Aw, glad you still love it :)

I tried my dress on about 3 weeks ago and it was a wee bit small. Just can't get the zip fully up (its a side zip). I'm having to crash diet and do this stupid dancing DVD for the next month so I can loose the weight to fit in. So worried about Xmas though. What ever possessed me to get married after a Turkey fest a do not know!!

Oh I've got a lot to lose :lol: I've got about 21lb I need to lose in order to fit into my dress comfortably. But a minimum of 14lb to fit in at all :wacko: That's how much I've put on in the last 8 months!!!

Oh but the whole reason for me putting the dress on again was to check my shoe height, which was perfect :happydance:

Mine is small too, need to diet after Christmas. Do you have a photo? I love looking at wedding dresses!

I only have a photo of it on the designers website, and it doesn't show the detail very well at all. I'll find it now and show you

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/c003f7b0.jpg

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/0A85FE0F-27DE-402F-8571-968B31BA73D7-1207-000001BBB5F2CE6A.jpg

You can't see it very well but there are pleats across the body and down the skirt and sections of French lace sewn on, mostly on the body. It's button up the back and I love love love it!! And it's ivory

Your dress is so gorgeous and I am soooooo jealous you got to try it in again, I really wanna try mine on but there's no way my bump will get in!
I'm dreading having to loose weight :( but I guess having the dress and the wedding it's a bit of motivation and not just loosing it for nothing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->