• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

trying or success stories after stillbirth

Kadee, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your rainbow soon.

I hope this is a good month for all of us, well as good as can be. xx

Big hugs to you kadee80.

I'm a bit better today thanks Nikki, it's been a tough few days with my little girl being injured/sick, visiting my son's grave for the first time, and morning sickness kicking in. I just feel a bit overwhelmed right now tbh but I know I just have to keep on trudging on.

ETA: I have everything crossed this is your month Nikki! And everyone else trying this month!

Massive love to everyone on this thread. xx

Oh Delish, that sounds like a big week, take it easy on yourself honey. I hope your wee girl is doing better xx

Sorry ladies not been in touch I've been so poorly. Been back in hospital ( is this ever guna end :() had period pain or what I thought was period pains 10 wks after d&c so was relieved but pains got worse over the day and by the nxt morning they were horrific and cudnt walk. Admitted to hospital and put on morphine for pain relief. Had scan had two massive clots and possibly still after d&c retained placenta!! Will b rescanned on 24 th and go from there if still there. Only good thing that's come out of it I've had my period. Just feel I'm never guna get my rainbow as keep having so many setbacks . V2007 you give me so much inspiration your children are beautiful, I cried when I read your story , you give me hope. Delish I've missed you, hope u are ok. When is your dating scan. You keep your chin up. You give me such hope too, keep us updated. All the sickness will be so worth it when you get your ray of sunshine. I never suffered with it with either of my girls. My family have touched me to I don't know what I would do without them,they bought be a neclace that has my angels footprint on, my elder sister askede for daughters footprints they did at hospital and she had this beautiful neclace made with her name scripted at the back, now she will always be close to my heart when I wear it :) xxxxxx

Kadee80 so sorry for your loss. These ladies are brilliant to talk to. We all know what you are going thru. Big hugs xxx

Becktoria, I'm so sorry you are going through all these setbacks, here's hoping this is the end of it for you now.

That was so lovely of your sister, really thoughtful.

How is everyone? I'm off to bed, it's 11:45 here, I'll log in in the morning to see how you're all doing...

Sorry ladies not been in touch I've been so poorly. Been back in hospital ( is this ever guna end :() had period pain or what I thought was period pains 10 wks after d&c so was relieved but pains got worse over the day and by the nxt morning they were horrific and cudnt walk. Admitted to hospital and put on morphine for pain relief. Had scan had two massive clots and possibly still after d&c retained placenta!! Will b rescanned on 24 th and go from there if still there. Only good thing that's come out of it I've had my period. Just feel I'm never guna get my rainbow as keep having so many setbacks . V2007 you give me so much inspiration your children are beautiful, I cried when I read your story , you give me hope. Delish I've missed you, hope u are ok. When is your dating scan. You keep your chin up. You give me such hope too, keep us updated. All the sickness will be so worth it when you get your ray of sunshine. I never suffered with it with either of my girls. My family have touched me to I don't know what I would do without them,they bought be a neclace that has my angels footprint on, my elder sister askede for daughters footprints they did at hospital and she had this beautiful neclace made with her name scripted at the back, now she will always be close to my heart when I wear it :) xxxxxx

Oh hon I'm glad to hear from you but so sorry you've been going through all that, as if you haven't been through enough already. Crossing everything that you're finally all-clear now. Glad you finally got your period though, at least you can chart when you're ready now so you'll have some idea of what you're doing when you start to try.
What a wonderful thing your family did for you, some friends on another (small) forum did a collection for me and got me some lovely keepsakes and it was so amazing. People can be so kind.
My scan is November 28th. I thought I'd look forward to it but tbh I really dread it, I'd like to stick my head in the sand and not peek out for 9 months! I'll see my (hopefully new) consultant for the first time straight after.

kadee80 I hope you stick around, these girls are all amazing.

xxx

Hi...I am new here as well. I lost my son, Richard James, almost 4 1/2 weeks ago I wanted him so bad and miss him terribly. I chose to spend as much time as I could with him and my husband and I were able to spend 2 days with him before we had him sent for an autopsy. I was 39 1/2 weeks pregnant and went into labour naturally and delivered naturally. My loss was attributed to my son having a short umbilical cord and when he engaged to begin early labour he passed away. This was my first child and the loss has been horrific. My husband and I have been given the go ahead from my Dr. to try again and it is all I can think about. I know that nothing will replace my first son but I can't bear waiting. Thank you for posting all of your stories as it as helped me immensely to read them.

Oh Crippy, I'm so sorry for your loss, to lose one so close to meeting them is just unimaginable to me. I can't imagine your pain, I'm so sorry.

I hope you can find some peace one day though I know that will be a long way off, in the meantime don't hesitate to get in touch to vent or express whatever feelings you have. I hope we can all help you work through this awful time xxx

Krippy I'm so sorry you have had to join us, but like nikki said you can express your thoughts to us all here and we are all here for you. Like you I lost my baby very close to the end. It's the most horrific thing to go through to lose a child. We are all behind you trying again, I think we all have the need to hold a healthy crying baby in our arms, sprinkle lots of baby dust your way. I can't ttc until December, I'm so read to try now though and just hope it happens quick. We all know exactly what you are going through, I wud be lost without these ladies. Sending you a massive hug, always her for u xxx

Hi and welcome to you Krippy, I'm so sorry for your loss hon but glad you've found us here. These girls are amazing. Big hugs to you, I know how raw your pain is and I know too well that desperate need to have another baby. Here for you every step of the way. xx

Hey Becktoria, I'm ok, suffering very nasty morning sickness and just had the flu (I think? Lasted one day and was after the flu jab! But was horrible, I'm sure it was flu...).
Started back at work last week, was fine, people are 'looking' as expected but my team have been great and just chit chatting crap as usual which is just what I needed tbh! Finding it hard to keep the secret though, my manager knows but that's it. How are you doing hon? Counting down to trying? xx

Hope u r feeling better delish bet u can't wait to have your scan. Well my first period arrived, so happy never thought I wud say that bout a period!! But it's give me hope everything working normal. Can't wait to ttc in December :) just hope I get pregnant straight away, took me couple of months with my little angel. Also I'm going back to work in Jan, I'm really scared. I'm frontline staff and hav to deal wiv public all day long,really worried that if I get an aggressive customer i will be in tears. Usually before all this happened I would let it go over my head but I seem to be very teary at the slightest thing. How did u find going back? I work 4 full days a week too but really I wud like to reduce my hours to 3 days but I know they won't even consider it. Feel quite panicky in going back is this normal? Hope everyones doing ok. Xx

Hiya Becktoria, I'm afraid to say I dread my scan! Not looking forward to it at all, convinced myself it will be bad news.
Glad you finally got your period though, funny how you suddenly find it so exciting! Just in time as you can get a good idea this month of tracking your cycle, then you're all systems go for December. :)
I hope going back to work will be ok for you, what is your manager like? I found the worry about going back was the worst bit actually, I am quite enjoying being back. I do get teary sometimes though and spend half my day in the loo either constant weeing or being sick! It's only 2 days a week though. Could they ease you back in by doing 2 or 3 then working up to 4 days? They must be a bit sympathetic!

Hope everyone else is ok? Thinking of you all. x

Hi all-
I just wanted to introduce myself, I've been lurking for about a week and realized how much it has helped me, I have also joined second tri loss but nothing for Stillbirth. Well here goes, I am currently 27yo and my DH is 28yo been married for 6 years, I married my high school sweetheart so we actually have been together for a total of 13 years. In 2003 I found out that I was pg, my DH and I were so excited and were surprised because we weren't even trying. Had a great pregnancy, never sick, nothing to complain about. My dd was feb. 19 but on the morning of the 9th I started having contractions. My DH took me the hospitol, they hooked me up to all monitors and thats when i got the heart breaking news. NO HEART BEAT. I gave birth at 38 weeks to my beatifully perfect sleeping son. We were devastated and heart broken. My DH and I decided to not ttc until we were both ready. It took 4 years before we decided to ttc again. We had no problems and gave birth to my son born screaming on 8-25-08. So happliy enjoying raising our son we decided to ttc one more time. Got BFP right away. On Sept 9 2011 my DH and I went in for are ultrasound at 19 weeks, to hear the bad news that there was no heart beat. I could not believe that this could happen again. Thought that after my son born still in 2004 that my bad luck had changed. I was sent home for the weekend and was to return the following Monday for a D&C. We found out that it was a girl and there was no known problems all test came back good, no answers. My Dh and I have decided to ttc after we get back from vacation (Nov 26 - Dec 3).
Sorry I went on so long. Hoping to get to know all of you ladies and joining with a BFP in Dec.

BMR3

so seeing a doc on the 16th for follicle check and hoping and praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy. baby dust to all.

Hello to you BMR3, welcome to our thread. I am so, so sorry for your losses, unimaginable to go through it twice. Proof as if any of us needed it that life is so bloody unfair sometimes.
I hope you stick around and chat with us, there's always support here when you need it.

weeyaosi I'm not sure what your story is but I see your profile is now inactive? confused.com but someone feel free to fill me in!

I had a lousy day today, someone at work who didn't know what happened emailed welcoming me back asking for baby pics. I had a total meltdown crying and shaking. So embarrassed, thought I had better control of myself than that. :(

Oh Delish, so sorry to hear that happened to you. Don't be embarrased, you're human.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"