• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

trying or success stories after stillbirth

I have some news anyway, I got a positive preg test today. Very, very, very scared & nervous... but cautiously happy. And also feel guilty and I know you girls will understand that. x

oh my goodness, congratulations! that's great news, but I totally understand why you feel scared, nervous, guilty and happy all at once! and probably about a million other things!

My husband keeps telling me that I have to think of it as giving my girls a little brother or sister, because they will, of course, never be replaced and will always be in my heart. hopefully I will have my BFP soon too, to make my girls big sisters....

congrats again and I do hope you manage to find a little bit of excitement in amongst all the other emotions. We just have to believe it will all work out okay this time. xxxxx

Question ladies about LH and ovulation. I'm on CD 23 and no LH increase. I didn't start checking until a few days after bleeding stopped. Is it possible I could have ovulated that soon after?

Congrats Delish! Well done, and I hope you can find the joy and ecxitement in there also... xxx

Thanks girls xxx

I just wish I could relax, if you could see me I'm driving myself nuts already! I hope to see all of you with your bfps when you're ready, no one deserves it more x

Hi girls, just wanted to say a quick hello like many (or all) of you i lost my little boy at 33weeks in march 2010 ans ttc hopin for a bfp very soon as we have just got a clearblue fertility monitor!

Delish congratulations!!!!!!! That is fabulous news and gives us all hope. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy it will b a difficult time but you will have your little ray of sunshine before you no it. Big big hugs xxxxxx

Hi girls, just wanted to say a quick hello like many (or all) of you i lost my little boy at 33weeks in march 2010 ans ttc hopin for a bfp very soon as we have just got a clearblue fertility monitor!

hi ladydray! I'm so sorry for your loss. I got pregnant last time on my first cycle using the CBFM...I wasn't ovulating anywhere near when I thought I was, so it was very helpful!!! I'm hoping it works again for me this time! good luck! xxxx

Huge good luck to you! sending lots of :dust:
im cuyrrently 5 days late but had "BFN so just playin a waiting game xxxx

Good luck, Ladydray!

How is everyone today? I've been getting worse and worse this week, AF has just showed up but we still hadn't got round to DTD anyway, but that maybe explains why everything seems to be amplified for me just now. My cycles have come back pretty regular, so I suppose that's good but I can't help but let it upset me that my body is so damned efficient at "getting back to normal" yet it couldn't protect my babies. Does that make me sound like a lunatic?

Everyone around seems to be announcing accidental pregnancies too, even a guy I barely know was confiding in me last night that he thinks his wife is pregnant and how is he going to afford it blah blah, it took all my strength not to scream at him! I was at work, so it wouldn't do to drag customers over the bar and choke them, really, would it?! I wanted to though. I tried to tell him that he should count his blessings but it's hard to do without sounding condescending and I don't think he's clicked that I lost the pregnancy, even though he would have seen me with a belly up until recently and now not. Too wrapped up in himself to notice. Anyway, it was so unexpected and random, I couldn't believe it. I'm hating work, I have to admit.

Oh Nikki Sending u huge hugs, I have to say im feeling the exact same, after i had keilan i stopped the after baby bleed and started af 2 days later been regular as clockwork since! my body can obviously sort itself out but it didnt keep my baby safe.
Ive been going through the gettin angry at pregnant people too, esp accidental one or the condescending people that go 'oh i conceived straight away.' make u wanna swear at em.
if you need a chat chick im always around
:hugs:

Thanks hon. xxx

My friend has just offered to check out a local counsellor for me, so maybe that will help, though I'm a bit scared as I've heard a lot of folk say you get worse at first before you can get better - anyone any experience on this?

Big hugs Nikki. I swear people go around getting pregnant to spite us sometimes! I thought I'd find it easier after getting my BFP and I sort of do but I still feel rage and jealousy towards them for their innocence, for the way they can sail through pregnancy without the fear I'll always have.
I haven't had counselling and wouldn't want it tbh as I'm firmly in the denial camp right now, I'm sure it's not the best approach but I think whatever helps you keep on going and that's working for me for the moment.
BUT, I think it's a good idea if you're struggling and you feel you need help. Definitely check it out, one thing I will say is that finding the right counsellor will be the most important thing.

PS. I hope no one's bothered by me still posting in here. I know this is the TTC forum but the thread does say trying or success stories... I won't be at all offended if anyone wants me to go elsewhere now x

This is long so bare with me.

My daughter Taylor was stillborn at 40 weeks on the 16th July 2007.

https://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/molliesmum/scan0005-1-1.gif

It took me and my ex years to concieve her and i was desperate after i had her to have another baby.

I had a high BMI so i needed to lose some weight to concieve.

Anyway 7 weeks after she died, i was sectioned :(

I was so ill, i couldn't cope, i took an overdose and came very close to the edge.

I realised i had to keep going for my other daughter.

https://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/molliesmum/katie006-1.jpg

My :af: was all over the place and by May 2008 i had the witch 3 times :(

On the 1st May (CD1) i started taking Agnus Castus, Dong Quai and had lost 18lb at Fat club.

No :af: in June but on the 7/7/08 i had a regular 35 cycle and on 12/08 i got my :bfp:

It was a hard pregnancy, high BMI, developed Gestational Diabetes, low fluid.

Anyway at 37+4 on the 7th April 2009 at 09:21 my Rainbow baby made her entrance into the world screaming, awake and pink.

https://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/molliesmum/Katie035.jpg

She is now a healthy 2 year old, chatty, in Nursery and the love of my life and my reason to keep going.

https://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/molliesmum/DSCF6223.jpg

I wish EVERY one of you fabulous ladies a rainbow baby or babies.

You deserve them and billions of floaty kisses to your :angel:

:kiss:

If anyone is offended or upset by my story, please feel free to tell me and i will edit it.

V xxx

Hey Delish, I don't want you to go anywhere! You're a great inspiration and it does say trying or success stories, I for one want someone to cheer on!

V, thank you for sharing your lovely girls with us, I'm so sorry for the loss of lovely Taylor. Well done on keeping going, I'm so sorry to hear you came so close to the edge though. It's good to hear a story that gives the rest of us courage to try again, thank you xxx

Delish i too would love you to stay, its so nice to hear of success stories because after losing keilan i feel like im never going to get that rainbow baby.
V im so sorry for the loss of beautiful taylor you have a gorgeous family.
xxxxxx

Just checking in to see how all you girls are?

Becktoria haven't heard from you in a bit I hope you're ok? I'm having a rough few days but hopefully will pull out of it soon.

x

Hiya, I'm fine.

Had a work night out last night and figured out it was the first night out by myself since I arrived back in NZ, which will be two years in march, think that was long overdue. It was good to have a bit of a blow-out and I didn't get all drunk and teary so I was quite proud of myself. Did get a bit drunk though, hehe, didn't take much, I'm a cheap date now. Managed to sneak in a quick hungover morning :sex: before the DD woke up and I reckon I should be round about OV time, so here's hoping. I'm not getting very strong signs this month though so I doubt it, I'm not using OPK's or BBT, just body signs, in an effort to try not get too obsessed, yeah right!

I hope you pull yourself out of your bad place soon, Delish. I had a bad week last week, it seems to swing about like that a bit, doesn't it? You'll have extra stuff to deal with being pregnant now, I hope you can keep yourself calm-ish. How are you feeling physically?

How is everyone else? I hope you are all OK, tell us how your journeys are going...

Hi I had a stillborn son back in June this year at 39weels 5days and am ttc now. This month is our first month of seriously ttc. I am on cd4. My cycles have been 26 days since I lost my son. I can't offer you any hope as yet but can offer support as i am going throught the same thing. I hope we get our BFP's soon.:hugs::

oh Kaydee :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::cry:
so sorry for your loss!
I am so far doing well but its been 19months for me...... im having a positive month this month and hopin with the help of CBFM this will be our month!
Delish this sounds ridiculous cos i know how crappy you feel at mo but i promise it will start to ease soon. i remember place i was in this time last year and was so down i made myself ill!
hoping the rain clouds start to clear soon sending you so many :hugs:
:dust: & FXd for all xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"