• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

trying or success stories after stillbirth

Myangelavery

Reaction score
Hi ...i am new here. I need some hope after 2 miscarraiges ten yrs ago and a beautiful stillborn daughter ar 34 weeks in sept 2010. We are trying to conceive after use of provera for 3 months to regulate periods( a month after avery was born i bled for 3 weeks after my lochia bleed for 2 weeks!) Feel like its never gonna happen:cry:

I am so sorry for your loss, it must have been so hard :hugs:

I haven't been in your situation but didn't want to read and run.

I really hope you get your rainbow baby, sending lots of :dust:

hey myangelavery, sorry for your loss, i was in the exact same situation, i gave birth via c-section to my still born daughter in october 10 2010 at 38 weeks. yes 38 a week before she was born exactly. was extremely devastating. selected not to see my baby, i wanted to keep a beautiful pic of her in my mind as i imagined her before birth. if i had seen her i would have never forgotten her i think. so i think it was a wise choice. trying now its been four cycles of trying. but nothing so far. just had af on the 5th. it was early and heavy contrary to previous cycle which was only only brown discharge. so seeing a doc on the 16th for follicle check and hoping and praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy. baby dust to all.

hey nunu....so sorry! I was due October 10, 2010....we were hoping for that date.! We have officially been trying fot 2 months bc i was on provera to stop 3 weeks of non stop bleeding in november ...then took it for 3 more cycles to try to regulate so couldnt really try for a while but never tried to prevent. We dont know why avery died....we asked for an autopsy which was supposed to be done but wasnt. I was 34 weeks while she only measured at 28. We suspected preeclampsia bc high bp and extreme swelling....not returning to those drs! ever!!! I had reported less fetal activity and he shrugged it off! Praying for u and ur bfp!! Hoping sometime in the near future stillborn rates will decline...the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone. Hugs and baby dust to u<3 I am here if u need a friend!

So sorry for your loss hunx Can't imagine what you are going through. I do wish you all the best

I'm so sorry for your loss! Just to let you know you can go on to have healthy pregnancies and babies after having a stillborn baby, my grandma had 6 babies after losing her daughter. Good luck and all the best for your future family!

I am sooo sorry you went through this. It must have been heartbreaking:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am afraid i have no success stories execpt that i had 5 MCs but then produced a healthy daughter.

Praying that you get a healthy BFP soon and that you get better care next time.

Hi I belive I've spoken to you before.

I didn't have a stillborn but my daughter was born at 40 weeks and lived 48 mins. after birth. Right now I'm having hormone problems I'm pretty sure. Since I havn't had a pp period yet.

I'm so sorry for you loss and you can always message me if you need to talk :hugs:

Hi ...i am new here. I need some hope after 2 miscarraiges ten yrs ago and a beautiful stillborn daughter ar 34 weeks in sept 2010. We are trying to conceive after use of provera for 3 months to regulate periods( a month after avery was born i bled for 3 weeks after my lochia bleed for 2 weeks!) Feel like its never gonna happen:cry:

Hi I'm also ttc after a stillbirth and haven't got a clue where I am in my cycle yet, I hope to get preg soon coz that's all I want in life to have a baby, good luck to you too x x

Good luck to everyone trying. I'm here too, right after a stillbirth, TTC is one thing I can throw myself into to keep me moving forward.
I'm still spotting a teeny tiny bit after PP bleeding so no clue when to 'start', hopefully soon, though I know I probably can't properly try until first proper period.

Good luck to everyone trying. I'm here too, right after a stillbirth, TTC is one thing I can throw myself into to keep me moving forward.
I'm still spotting a teeny tiny bit after PP bleeding so no clue when to 'start', hopefully soon, though I know I probably can't properly try until first proper period.

im in the exact same position as you. still bleeding after stillbirth and need my period to hurry up. when did you have your baby?? it is the only thing that keeps me going thinking of getting pregnant. good luck sweetie x x

July 1st, so still very recently. Do you have much bleeding still? I keep thinking I'm done then a little more spotting again, very frustrating. But it feels like it must be about to totally stop soon. I hope?! xx

July 1st, so still very recently. Do you have much bleeding still? I keep thinking I'm done then a little more spotting again, very frustrating. But it feels like it must be about to totally stop soon. I hope?! xx

u r in same situation to me! i had my baby 27th June 2011 at 36weeks think it was coz of pre-eclampsia as my blood pressure was 170/110 went to hospital on the wed they told me to come back the friday but was too late by then :-( im also done but spotting i keep thinking it has gone and then i wipe and its there again, not enough to even fill a panty liner barely any on tissue as well so fingers crossed my body gets back to normal soon!! x

dani you must be my BnB twin :hugs: my boy was 36 weeks too.
I really hope we can have matching BFPs asap as well. I'm always here if you want to chat or buddy up as we go through this, I'm bracing myself already as I know every step of the way is going to be so hard.
(Myangelavery, nunu123 & ann89 the same goes for you ladies as well of course. And anyone else :hugs: :hugs:) xxx

When I had my daughter at 40 weeks I bled for four weeks after.. :/

dani you must be my BnB twin :hugs: my boy was 36 weeks too.
I really hope we can have matching BFPs asap as well. I'm always here if you want to chat or buddy up as we go through this, I'm bracing myself already as I know every step of the way is going to be so hard.
(Myangelavery, nunu123 & ann89 the same goes for you ladies as well of course. And anyone else :hugs: :hugs:) xxx

i hope we get our BFP together too and it will b extra hard for us i jst know it!!id love to buddy up and chat it kinda makes me feel betta talking to someone who knows and feels exactly what im going through. u from uk? x x

Yeah I'm in Norfolk, you?

Getting bloody frustrated today, I thought the spotting was done and it was just discharge (sorry TMI) but I still noticed a tiny bit was tinged red, everytime I think it's done it's not! I know I'm gonna need patience a lot but I'm not a patient person and I hate this waiting to start thing.

Anyone using OPKs or anything?

I'm in newcastle upon Tyne! I'm using opk but no smiley yet! I'm so down today as was my due date! I'm waking up peeing on opk sticks still bleeding feeling down and thinking why me I shudnt have to b doing this I should have my baby now!! My bleeding has gone from nothing and then this morning I have a few tiny clots I'm like what the hells going on!! X

Oh dani mega, mega hugs, I know how hard today must be for you. I haven't had to face mine yet, few more days to go. I hope you've been able to take it easy and be good to yourself as much as possible. I know what you mean, its surreal isn't it, we should be thinking labour & baby not starting from scratch. But at least TTC is something to focus on.

I dunno whether or not to say my bleeding's done now, I kind of think it is but there is so much discharge, or actually that's maybe not what it is, it's more like CM??? I never heard of this before and didn't haveit last time, might go Google it now actually.
OPKs negative so far. Have treated myself to a CBFM for when my period starts again, can't be bothered to temp this time.

Your like me I google everything!!! Yesterday was hard but went out for meal with oh!! My bleeding hasn't appeared today but I'm sure it will b back I hope not tho!! How much was your cbfm?? Do u think they r any good? U ever used one before?? Hope ur feeling ok today and ur right ttc is something to focus on for us jst hope we get our bfp very soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->