Trying to conceive after Mirena

kimmie_kisses

us four
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am about to begin trying to conceive. I will be calling Monday for an appt to get my Mirena removed. I am interested in hearing experiences from you ladies that have had it. Mostly what I would like to know is how long you used the Mirena and how long did it take to conceive after. TIA!

I got pregnant twice on the Mirena and miscarried both. I've had 2 more mc's since because of retained tissue issues. Not saying this will be your experience. I just had a horrible time with it.
My friend got pregnant right after removal and hasn't had any problems :)

I'm on my 4th cycle and no luck :( I was extremely fertile before Mirena and got pregnant the first month trying twice! I hate the Mirena !!

My mirena has been out since January and we still haven't had any luck. Just depends, I've read stories where people got pregnant right away and others where it took awhile. Hope you get a bfp soon after!

I had the Mirena in for 3 years. It took me 7 months to get a pregnancy that stuck. My DD is almost 1 now!

I have a happy Mirena story! In 2011 I had my mirena out after 9 months. I just hated that thing! The dr. that removed it told me I could wait until I got my period to start my pill pack (as I was not ttc). 1 month later I found out I was pregnant with my DD!! She's now a happy healthy 2 year old toddler :) Best wishes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->