Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Ok. So last night my hubby comes home we ate dinner. He was sitting in the living room and said you wont believe who I thought about all day. I said who. He said Nevermind. Any person knows that you are going to say tell me. So finally he said baby Joey ( our friends baby). He then said he couldn't get over how he was able to make him smile (he is about 4 months old and just loves my hubby. So I then said Ok maybe we should really talk about this appt and weather we are going to do it. So laying in bed last night he started naming names for babies. I said ok so we are going to have this conversation. So he said "If I am sure he is sure. If I am unsure then he is unsure" I told him I just don't want to get my heart broke again. I told him that I would be willing to try 1 time and then be done. I then asked him if he would be willing to give me shots in the butt. He said whatever he has to do. So this morning I am kinda torn for what to do. I am finally going to have all my kids in school. I could go to work or back to school. I will finally have a little freedom. But at the sametime I want another baby. I always wanted a big family and my husbands thoughts are if we have a baby then I need to be at home with the baby he doesn't want someone else to raise it. I kinda feel like we are pushing for something that might not be in the cards. I just don't know. I know you girls are going to read this and think I am crazy. But you all know the road I have been down. Thanks for letting me vent.

Ok. So last night my hubby comes home we ate dinner. He was sitting in the living room and said you wont believe who I thought about all day. I said who. He said Nevermind. Any person knows that you are going to say tell me. So finally he said baby Joey ( our friends baby). He then said he couldn't get over how he was able to make him smile (he is about 4 months old and just loves my hubby. So I then said Ok maybe we should really talk about this appt and weather we are going to do it. So laying in bed last night he started naming names for babies. I said ok so we are going to have this conversation. So he said "If I am sure he is sure. If I am unsure then he is unsure" I told him I just don't want to get my heart broke again. I told him that I would be willing to try 1 time and then be done. I then asked him if he would be willing to give me shots in the butt. He said whatever he has to do. So this morning I am kinda torn for what to do. I am finally going to have all my kids in school. I could go to work or back to school. I will finally have a little freedom. But at the sametime I want another baby. I always wanted a big family and my husbands thoughts are if we have a baby then I need to be at home with the baby he doesn't want someone else to raise it. I kinda feel like we are pushing for something that might not be in the cards. I just don't know. I know you girls are going to read this and think I am crazy. But you all know the road I have been down. Thanks for letting me vent.
Lissa my husband and i had went through this decision making process for 2 years weighing in the pros and cons before we ever had the reversal. I tell him at times i am ready to give up but no matter what he is there to encourage me to keep my hope up and have faith that it will happen when the time is right. And I only hope that in some way we can give some of that hope that we have to you. I know it has been hard and heart breaking but it will only be that more rewarding when it does finally pay off. Hang in there Hun. :flower:

Faith how are you doing? :winkwink: Feeling pretty good about this month? I can't wait to see how your blood work went.:hugs:

Afm, i O'd right on time this month. :thumbup: If nothing happens this month we are heading back to see my dr. again to make sure nothing is wrong and he said that if by 6 months that we don't get preggers we are getting a HSG so sometime in Sept we will be having that done if nothing happens. I have heard some ladies on here say that right after their HSG they got a BFP :shrug:. so i am just trying to think happy thoughts and hope for the best that they are not blocked. Let's just see what this month has to bring.:flower:

Hey ladies..
Just popping in to give u an update. Surgery went great. I'm not as sore as I thought I would be. Actually getting around pretty good. Only took one pain killer.

My lengths are 8cm in both tubes. He says we can try my next cycle if we like. Dont know though might wait and heal a little better.

Lissa, having a baby and starting all over again...I think most of us can totally understand the mixed emotions:hugs: in my honest opinion...in the end, I think having children will bring true fulfillment more so than a job/career or further education. Just my 2cents:thumbup: I'm quite old fashioned when it comes to women raising their children. I think it's the best place to be. So many opportunities for women to have their own small businesses from home while raising their children. Only you and dh can make the decision that's best for your health and family. I'll be praying for you:hugs: :kiss:

MommaB, I hope you're preggers this cycle and don't have to do the HSG:wacko: I do think the HSG probably helped Mommax3 get her BFP the next cycle. :hugs: As for the hormone testing...just waiting for the results:thumbup: I hope it gives me some definitive info:)

Wanna:happydance::dance::wohoo: awesome tube lengths!!! Did you have the "clips" previously when your tubes were tied? That's awesome that you're feeling so good:thumbup: Take the time you need to heal-up:) Can't wait for you to join us all in the TTC journey.

Afm, just waiting out this TWW:) it's flying by already! We're finishing dh's last two art shows..so that's keeping me occupied:thumbup: I'm feeling *NOTHING* at this point as far as symptom spotting goes. Looking forward to the day when AF's a NO SHOW and I can actually see 2 pink lines on a preggo test:)

Good night to all my sweet TR sisters:hugs:

Congrats on the TR Wanna! And take it easy no matter how good you feel, lol. I for sure learned that lesson.

Faith... Yes I had clips. Did any of you ladies have clips? The Dr. said they have a good success rate. I hope so. Thanks for all the warm wishes. Now I guess I'm just waiting out my recovery to start trying. Going to need a lot of help there. I never had to try to conceive before. I sorta have an idea but would like all your ladies advice.

Momma I hope you and Faith get a bfp this month. Just a few more days til testing right?

sweets I totally dont think your crazy Its a big thing to have another baby especially when you have been through hell trying to get there! My opinion is if you two cant let the feeling of wanting a baby go then you shouldgive it one last go :)
faith eeekkk your tww is almost over im hoping to see some bfp coming from you :)

Faith... Yes I had clips. Did any of you ladies have clips? The Dr. said they have a good success rate. I hope so. Thanks for all the warm wishes. Now I guess I'm just waiting out my recovery to start trying. Going to need a lot of help there. I never had to try to conceive before. I sorta have an idea but would like all your ladies advice.

Momma I hope you and Faith get a bfp this month. Just a few more days til testing right?

Wanna, yes, the *clips* do seem to have a higher success rate and longer tubes, post TR! Congrats! I hear ya on never having had to *try* to get preggers before:dohh: this was especially hard for dh who thought it would be just like before the tubes were tied:nope: again, though, having had the clips previously, hopefully your journey will be a VERY short one:winkwink: I have a friend who got preggers 2 cycles following her reversal (had the clips, too)...she and dh bd'ed everyother night starting with cd10 through cd24. She didn't chart her BBT or use opks! GOOD LUCK:hugs:

Dash, did you have clips when your tubes were tied? You got preggers so fast, too! Now, I'm wondering. I think age also has a lot to do with it too.
OH, and SOY...don't eat soy..you or dh!!! I have been reading SOOOOO much about the negative effects of soy. It is in EVERYTHING...it's unbelievable. I think it's the USDA's *subtle* way of population control!! Did you know that monks eat soy to lower their libido and desires for sex! Read the labels ladies..it is in almost all the fast food we eat and many, many, many of the packaged/boxed/canned items purchased. I have to learn to make bread:dohh: even the *healthy* bread has soy flour in it....okay, I'm done:) Thanks for letting me vent:winkwink:

Afm, usual sore bbs started today :shrug: time will tell!

Wow Faith that was some good info.
Wanna I am glad the surgery went well and your not feeling to bad. Where did you get yours done?
Momma thank you. We are just giving it time. We are going to try this month. No meds or anything and see where it takes us. Doc APPT on the 22nd. Which will be my O day..LOL..
My kids start school next week. I can't believe my youngest is going to be in school. I am already dreading it. I am sure I will be one of those parents who the teacher hates because I know I am going to be an emotional wreck that day. Heck thinking about it makes me want to cry.
Well I am heading out to go work in the yard. Time to rake up all the straw and bag it up. Praying so a nice yard for next year. O and August 18th I go to the doc for my Lupus. Finally hoping to get some answers although I have been feeling better.

Wowzers what a morning i have had. Today is my DD 9th Birthday plus they all went back top school. Today was also my baby's first day of kindergarten and he did cry!:cry: Boy did that get my emotions even more hectic. Been a crab all weekend and i have noticed me getting upset at the littlest things. :wacko:

Faith i had no idea about soy. My DD can only have soy products because of an allergy to dairy.

Well i am looking foward to a little R&R since all the kids are in school.

Hope you ladies have a fabulous week!:flower:

Faith- I had mine cut, no clips. I had a surprising 8cm left on both sides, though, after both surgeries.

Im with Lissa on the emotional first day of school...

Our kids start later than most kids, they still have 3 weeks of summer. My youngest misses the cutoff by 12 days, so she has to test in to Kindergarten. I'm not worried about her passing the test, I'm worried about her getting one of the only 10 spots in the whole district for advanced placement by age. She is only 4 and well beyond a Kindergarten level. I wont know if she starts school until 4 DAYS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS! But Im sure I will be a giant pregnant blubbering mess the first day.

That's great to hear about your lengths Dash. Gives me some hope.

My baby starts kindergarten Friday. She's so excited. I'm depressed about though. I have a feeling she won't be too happy when the day comes. She's not a morning person...lol.

Good morning all. Not much to report on the TTC side of life. LOL. But I had to come and tell you ladies I lost 3 more LBS. I am now back to where I was before I got sick. YEAH :) Today I am going to get my car that was in the accident it is finally done. Then I am going to go get the wood for the basement as we are starting that project this weekend. I am also getting ready to have a friend put up our shed (as my hubby cant find the time to do everything.) It is so weird as soon as he went to work the ground got leveled out and now he is never home to do the things we planned on. LOL.. SO seems the temps are dropping here in Ohio already I want to get it up before it gets bad out. I am also happy to say I am finally going to go buy a riding lawn mower.... I haven't had to mow my yard but my grass is coming up so good that now I will get to. This morning I am going out to finish bagging up the straw I had laid down. Anyway tomorrow is my Appt with the Reumhetologist. I am nervouse but excited maybe I will finally have some answers. Anyway hope you ladies all have a great day.

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join you?

I gave birth to my youngest daughter in May and had my tubal done on July 12. I regretted it immediately and have found myself depressed and distant from everything. My moods are all over the place and I can't stand the sight, let alone the touch of my husband. My skin constantly feels like it's "crawling" since I had it done, so, I'm having it reversed.

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time, and boy do I feel stupid for having it done in the first place. I only got the clips, so hopefully that increases my chances of success.

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join you?

I gave birth to my youngest daughter in May and had my tubal done on July 12. I regretted it immediately and have found myself depressed and distant from everything. My moods are all over the place and I can't stand the sight, let alone the touch of my husband. My skin constantly feels like it's "crawling" since I had it done, so, I'm having it reversed.

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time, and boy do I feel stupid for having it done in the first place. I only got the clips, so hopefully that increases my chances of success.

Welcome! Glad to have you with us:hugs: GOOD for you for getting right on the TR:thumbup: although I'm not a dr. your chances should be super high for conceiving again considering you've only been tied for a month and with clips, no less:flower: I really wish I wouldn't have waited 8 years to do the TR. My regret was immediate, but I felt like "what's done, is done" I'm amazed at how BBT can be an excellent form of birth control..no, not 100% but it's amazing how God made our bodies to do certain things at the same time every month so if you're not ready for another little one right away, there are certainly natural ways of avoiding conception until you're ready again:winkwink: anyway, good luck:hugs:

Brandi...I know how you feel. My hormones were out of control. I had never been so short tempered in my life. Crying all the time. I just had my TR a wk ago. It might just be wishful thinking but i can tell the difference in my moods already. Good luck on your TR.

Hey ladies! Welcome Brandi! Faith any news yet????

Afm, Well yesterday i was 7 DPO and had some major cramping. I have no symptoms of being prego just a faint feeling that maybe this is the month...or just wishful thinking.

Wowzers what a morning i have had. Today is my DD 9th Birthday plus they all went back top school. Today was also my baby's first day of kindergarten and he did cry!:cry: Boy did that get my emotions even more hectic. Been a crab all weekend and i have noticed me getting upset at the littlest things. :wacko:

Faith i had no idea about soy. My DD can only have soy products because of an allergy to dairy.

Well i am looking foward to a little R&R since all the kids are in school.

Hope you ladies have a fabulous week!:flower:

Eeeek! somehow I missed this post:) MommaB, you may just want to look into soy a little further. I know it is linked to early puberty in girls, too. Another GREAT dairy alternative is almond milk and coconut milk:thumbup: I know there's so much info out there, but you may want to read up on it.
Oooh, I hope this is your month:happydance: are you going to test early?! It's really hard, I know;)

I'm really thinking I'll be starting AF tomorrow:( sooo discouraging:cry:

Here's a link...one of a bazillion on the net;) https://www.naturalhealthstrategies.com/dangers-of-soy.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->