Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Good morning ladies. I had a crazy busy weekend. It was my daughters 9th bday so we went to the waterpark for 2 days that wasexhausting. Came home cleaned went to dinner put grass seed down then put straw down. I have been so busy I haven't even really thought about wether we caught it this month or not. I am leaning toward the not. But only time will tell. Today I am going to go look for a new bed. My hubby and I are finally giving in and getting a King size bed. He is about 270 LBS and I am about 210LBS so us in a Queen is not working out. And finally I feel well enough to sleep in the bed. I have been for almost a week. YEAH. And he has been booted out to the couch almost every night. When we stayed at the waterpark we had a King and the next morning we both looked at each other and said that's it.. LOL... Our Daughter will be getting the old bed. Well it really isn't old it is only 2 years old..LOL.. Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning ladies. I had a crazy busy weekend. It was my daughters 9th bday so we went to the waterpark for 2 days that wasexhausting. Came home cleaned went to dinner put grass seed down then put straw down. I have been so busy I haven't even really thought about wether we caught it this month or not. I am leaning toward the not. But only time will tell. Today I am going to go look for a new bed. My hubby and I are finally giving in and getting a King size bed. He is about 270 LBS and I am about 210LBS so us in a Queen is not working out. And finally I feel well enough to sleep in the bed. I have been for almost a week. YEAH. And he has been booted out to the couch almost every night. When we stayed at the waterpark we had a King and the next morning we both looked at each other and said that's it.. LOL... Our Daughter will be getting the old bed. Well it really isn't old it is only 2 years old..LOL.. Hope everyone has a great day.

Happy Birthday to your lil girl :cake: water parks are def. exausting my hunny did some work at a water park near us and as part of payment they gave us a family season pass which sounds great but I really hate taking the kids there by myself lol today we will be going again and im dreading it lol the 2 older ones stick together and do there thing and my lil one and I
hang by the lil kids stuff. Really the point is that they have fun and they really do so I guess im doing my job :) king size bed im jealous I would love a bigger bed our kids are always finding there way in and making me super squshed! new house, new bed and soon some new grass! things are looking good sweets :hugs: and before you know it you will be sportin a new baby bump I bet with all this stuff going on in your life you will get preggo wihout even trying

Ive embarked on a new kind of 2WW- the kind where you wait for your loan paperwork to go through and hope the nice big house you put the offer on is yours.

I think it might be just as exhausting...and frustrating.

Thanks Dash. Yes I have grass. I am so excited. I will take a pic in a few days and post it on here. Where is everyone at? I remember our 2ww on the house we are in now it was almost as bad as the 2ww to test. Your right though. I have a feeling that things happen in their own time this is the first month I haven't even really thought about trying. I have actually been focusing on being healthy and trying to walk every day. My goal this month is to do 20 miles. I am trying to work up to being able to do a walk for Lupus. I have lost 6 lbs in the last week watching what I eat and walking.. I am sure going to the waterpark and going up the stairs a 100 times played a part in it..LOL.. How was your trip to the waterpark.

Grass yay i know that feeling first hand we were soooo happy to see grass and not mud! The water park went really good actually and i got home intime to mow the lawn and vacume the pool :) I have gained 15 pounds already so im jealous of your weight loss lol great job by the way :)

Momma, dont feel bad! I gained 10 before ttc and 10 since I got pregnant...I was in a wedding on Sunday and when I saw the pictures I almost DIED! My arms and face are SO freaking chubby! I was wearing a purple dress and I looked like Violet from Willy Wonka.

Well atleast you ladies have a reason. I have put on 17 LBS since October after my TR. becuase of all the inflammation. Doc says with Lupus you either gain or lose. Well I gained now I am working on getting it off

Lissa you have been doing awesome getting it off! Where is the little counter that used to be in your sig?

So today at my OB appt my cervix had shrunk 1cm in length :( Its still in the normal range (it was really long before), but I was really hoping it would stay long to ease my mind and worries...

Hi Ladies,
Just swinging by to see how everyone is doing..
Wow, Dash & momma.. time is flying.. Congratulations on expecting girls !!!

Last night I was in an accident. I was pulling into my drive way when all of a sudden I got hit by a motorcycle trying to pass me as I turned in. Let me just tell you the site of seeing someone flying over your car and then flipping atleast 6 times is tramaizing. I couldn't sleep a wink last night. I made sure my kids were ok and ran to the guy. He sat up and said he was ok.. I couldn't believe it. He had a cut on his head and maybe a couple broken ribs and possibly a broken leg it looked like it was bleeding internally. All I could say was Thank God he was ok. All my kids sleept with me last night my daughter was in the front seat.. Which wont happen again because if the air bags had went off there would have been some damage. This is my car https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/accident.jpg Then after not really sleeping last night. My husband calls and tells me that a friend of mine also named Melissa died in a car accident last night. I am so razzled. So sad. My legs are still shaking from last night. My ankle is a little swollen so I am taking a day off from walking. I just can't believe it. I feel like my heart is broke.

Dash there it is. I had taken it off because I stopped losing and started gaining when I got sick..Now I am back to losing.

Lissa, I'm so sorry you and the kids had to experience something so traumatic:nope: Wow! it certainly is a miracle that the motorcyclist didn't die or have MAJOR injuries and that none of you were badly hurt:( It's amazing how life can change in a split second! so sorry to hear of your friend Melissa:(
On a better note, good for you for getting healthy:thumbup: it's so important for all of us to keep constant tabs on our health and weight...we have such an epidemic of diseases and ailments in this country and staying healthy is really a key part to keeping your body balanced and able to fight these things off! You're also teaching your kids how to be healthy and that's crucial, too, since they will continue the patterns they see at home:flower: It's certainly not easy as we're bombarded with junk food at every turn!!!

Dash, I'll keep you in my prayers. Try not to worry:hugs:

Momma, I love your new avatar! 3D scans are AMAZING!!! I can't believe the detail that can be seen:)

Future, it's nice to see you drop by:) I hope everything is going well for you:flower:

MommaB, has hubby come around with the announcement that you'd like to have 6 kids:haha: Cross each bridge as you get to it. It always seems to work itself out:hugs:

Afm, should be O'ing in the next day or so from the looks of my CM. We're keeping busy with travels but still getting plenty of bd'ing in:winkwink:

Hope everyone has a good weekend:kiss:

Hi there Ladies,

I would like to join your group. I have not got my tr yet. Well I will be having it Aug. 12. I came in here looking for success stories. To ease my mind about pregnancy after tr. I am so scared that after th surgery I won't be able to get preggo. I'm 36 and time is ticking.

Well let ne tell u a lil about myself.... Im 36, ds 17, ds16, dd 11, ds 6,dd 5 ( yeah i know a lot. All from a previous marriage). My husband doesnt have any children and desperately wants one of his own. Well that's pretty much it. Just would like some support from u Ladies if that's ok.

Hi there Ladies,

I would like to join your group. I have not got my tr yet. Well I will be having it Aug. 12. I came in here looking for success stories. To ease my mind about pregnancy after tr. I am so scared that after th surgery I won't be able to get preggo. I'm 36 and time is ticking.

Well let ne tell u a lil about myself.... Im 36, ds 17, ds16, dd 11, ds 6,dd 5 ( yeah i know a lot. All from a previous marriage). My husband doesnt have any children and desperately wants one of his own. Well that's pretty much it. Just would like some support from u Ladies if that's ok.

Welcome:hi: we LOVE to have new gals join us here:hugs: Congrats on the upcoming surgery..wow! just a few days away:thumbup: We have ladies here at all different stages of the TR journey. We have no guarantee of conceiving after the TR, but the chances are MUCH greater than not having the TR done at all :haha:

I'm a part of 5 different TR boards/threads and there are many joys and sorrows shared on all of them. Lots of successes and lots of set-backs...it's the honest truth of this journey. :flower:

I'm 36, too:) Dh and I are trying for #4 (and many more, God willing) this is cycle #8 for us.

God bless you as you heal from your surgery and start TTC. I hope you and dh get your sweet baby in short order:happydance:

Welcome! Faith is right- the journey is different for everyone. Good luck with your surgery! I joined this board right before my TR also- I waited 3 (well, 2.5) months to start trying and got pregnant on the first cycle. These ladies are SO awesome at being supportive no matter what part of your journey you are on. Glad you found us :)

Thank you Dash and faith. How long did it take you to recover from the surgery? I was concerned about returning back to work. I am a table games dealer and have to do a lot of stretching.

I felt like my recovery took longer than I expected it to. I stayed in bed for about a week...and couldn't return to "normal" activities for about 2 weeks. BUT, I know some people on here- and have read on other places- that bounce back way quicker.

Wanna, I stayed laying down for about 3 or 4 days. On the 4th day, I went out walking, which felt really good! It did tire me out a little, but I think the walking helped with a quicker recovery. I had lifting restrictions for 4 weeks. As for stretching, I'm wondering if some kind of band/stretchy belt...maybe like the kind used in pregnancy, might help with keeping the stretching motions from being felt on the incision area. WHAT DO YOU OTHER LADIES THINK?

Also, it doesn't hurt to have some Gas-X and stool softner for after surgery...just in case! I did take the Gas-X and I think it really helped. I didn't have issues with bowels movements but some women have been is some MAJOR pain..just from gas/bowel issues. :winkwink:

Have you had a c-section before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"