Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Sagapo75

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This thread is for all of us who have had a tubal reversal and are trying to conceive and need the support of other ladies in the same boat. All are welcome!

There are a few forums on here for ladies who are in the same boat as you !
I am currently TTC # 2 post TR baby.
I had my TR in May '08 - right tube is blocked - left tube is 4cm
Conceived via IUI in June '09 - Emily was born in Feb '10

Good luck with you journey:flower:

HIYA!!! Here I am,,,me tater!!!!! TTC SOOO hard to conceive!!!! If this isn't the mo..well it's guna be so YAY!!!!!

Hi Future..look at YOU, having babies w/ a blocked tube..HOW AWESOME THAT IS!!!! That just gives me SOOOOO much hope I can't even take it...I'm psyched out now..that's just TOO awesome!!!! that's just wonderful!!!!

Well, just a lil intro to who I am..I'm 29 and my TR was Feb 2010 and 5MC into nearly a YEAR we are praying hard!!!! my 1st son went to heaven along w/ the rest of my fam in March of 05...he was 17mo.. but NOW I have a double blessing, Tate and Tahelon(almost 3 and just turned 4!!) they are the biggest greatest gift I could have on this earth:)
After A HUUGE heart change DH and I decided to have a TR and try for AS MANY as more children that the Lord would give us!!!!!!! We did SMEP this cycle and have a few more days to wait til testing !!!!YAY!!!!! I confuse EASILY and ask A LOT of q's and definitely repeat myself A LOT..so bare w/ me as I'm long winded~canNOT say ANYTHING in 20 words or less~ and probably NEVER will be able too:winkwink:
I love my TR ladies and am on the journey w/ you and am in for the long haul!!!
can't wait to meet many new girls to travel through this with...we ALL need love, support, and encouragement...if I TRIED to talk to DH about everything I chat on BnB about his head would pop Off!!!!
Thanks for starting this thread Saga!!! love ya girl!!!!!!
:friends:

HI Guys its me Kristina 28 I live in NY have 3 Beautiful kids Accalia 8 Kaden 6 and Trace who is soon to be 4 I had a Tubal during my c section for trace It was a young dumb decision i thought being so young and having 3 kids that would be just fine but boy was I wrong when Trace was one and a half I new I screwed up and thats when I started thinking about tubal reversal my gyno at the time told me there was nothing anyone could do for me and I had to deal with not being able to have anymore kids and thats when I went home and googled my options and learned that I could reverse my mistake :) I had my tubal in the begining of october 2010 and was told to wait until january to ttc but we started ttc right away.Im hoping that i started to early and thats why im still not preggo praying that this is the month :) love my tubal reversal girls!

yay momma!!!! we started right away too..OOPS!!!!!
love my TR girls!!!!!
:friends:

LOVE your chart Momma, just checked it out!!!!!! Nice ticker too!!!!
Great job girl..keep up the good work!!!!
:hug:

Thanks tater im trying :)
How are you feeling? any symptoms? when are you girls testing? i feel so left out im feeling a little better this evening gotta play catch up lol

Hi ladies, I'm a mother of 4 lovely boys and I been married to my hubby for 11 years. I had a tubal ligation after my 4th son was born. I had it done not by my choice, but by family members sticking their noses where they did not belong. I had symptoms of PTLS and my hubby and I wanted another baby. So on 6/7/10 I had a tubal reversal. Everthing went great. I have a tube length on the right of 6cm and on the left 6.5cm. When the family found out about the TR they were not very happy,but that's their problem not ours. I got my BFP on 1/22/11 and I'm currently 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant with our TR miracle !!! Welcome to all the new comers :wave:! Its nice to see you Saga, Tater and momma!! :hugs:

Hey! Glad to be part of this thread. Im Ashley- and I think that's the first time Ive mentioned my name. Im 27, and have 2 kids- 7YO boy and 4YO girl. I had my tubal after my daughter was born and regretted it immediately- I had a lot of symptoms of PTLS and developed endometriosis AFTER the tubal, having never had it before. It caused scar tissue only on the outside of my uterus and on my bladder- so the inside of my uterus is cozy as ever, and hopefully by the middle of March it will have a guest!

Hey! Glad to be part of this thread. Im Ashley- and I think that's the first time Ive mentioned my name. Im 27, and have 2 kids- 7YO boy and 4YO girl. I had my tubal after my daughter was born and regretted it immediately- I had a lot of symptoms of PTLS and developed endometriosis AFTER the tubal, having never had it before. It caused scar tissue only on the outside of my uterus and on my bladder- so the inside of my uterus is cozy as ever, and hopefully by the middle of March it will have a guest!

I don't think I ever said~I'm Bethany!!!!!
That's SO crazy girl..could the docs explain why AFTER the TR all those things happened that you DIDN'T have BEFORE surgery?

Rooting for mid march for ya girl...if we all conceived now-ish that'd be SOOO fantastic!!!! all our babies will have e-biddies all born around the same time!!!:cloud9:!!!!!!
Love the idea of that!!!!!!

:dust: to all my TR girls!!!!!:hugs:

How are you feeling? any symptoms? when are you girls testing? i feel so left out im feeling a little better this evening gotta play catch up lol

I feel nothing:dohh:but ya know what..I was TRYING to think back and really I don't remember noticing anything out of the ordinary BEFORE I saw the bfp...it's like a mental thing for me I think..it's ALL good, UNTIL I see those 2 pink lines then it's like BAM...
It's like not feeling sick until someone tells you ya are....so hopefully the lack of symptoms is just a-ok and in a few days I'll see that bfp!!! I've never implant spotted w/ any of my pregnancies, so not reallllly looking for that..but would be OK if it started!!!
Other than being SUUUPER cranky today :growlmad: and a headache most of the day I'm really good!!!
I probably won't test until Sunday...that'll be 10DPO...
really, there's NOT much good to catch up on except for a new face here!!! don't waste your time on anything that's NOT positive!!!!!!!
Love ya girl..YOU FEELING BETTER?!?!?!?!?:hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm a mother of 4 lovely boys and I been married to my hubby for 11 years. I had a tubal ligation after my 4th son was born. I had it done not by my choice, but by family members sticking their noses where they did not belong. I had symptoms of PTLS and my hubby and I wanted another baby. So on 6/7/10 I had a tubal reversal. Everthing went great. I have a tube length on the right of 6cm and on the left 6.5cm. When the family found out about the TR they were not very happy,but that's their problem not ours. I got my BFP on 1/22/11 and I'm currently 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant with our TR miracle !!! Welcome to all the new comers :wave:! Its nice to see you Saga, Tater and momma!! :hugs:

That's sooo annoying TTC, I mean, WHY do people think it's THEIR choice to cut OFF YOUR lifeline?!?!? Really, I can't even see how that could POSSIBLY be justified!!!!! I'm glad the Good Lord is blessing you w/ another baby and SOOOO soon, just goes to prove WHO is in charge:winkwink:
SO glad to be going through this journey w/ ya!!!!!
Want EVERY update!!!!:hugs:

I feel nothing:dohh:but ya know what..I was TRYING to think back and really I don't remember noticing anything out of the ordinary BEFORE I saw the bfp...it's like a mental thing for me I think..it's ALL good, UNTIL I see those 2 pink lines then it's like BAM...
It's like not feeling sick until someone tells you ya are....so hopefully the lack of symptoms is just a-ok and in a few days I'll see that bfp!!! I've never implant spotted w/ any of my pregnancies, so not reallllly looking for that..but would be OK if it started!!!
Other than being SUUUPER cranky today :growlmad: and a headache most of the day I'm really good!!!
really, there's NOT much good to catch up on except for a new face here!!! don't waste your time on anything that's NOT positive!!!!!!!

wow! welcome ashley and bethany!!! lol that sounds so weird hehe also hey there future and TTC (are first preggo momma on here!!!!) I really hope we all get our bfp! asap!!!
Bethany im the same way I really dont think I had any symptoms either besides cramping and thinkin i was getting af so no symptom is a good symptom!!!! GRRRR hubby is hanging up some stuff for me and now he is trying to argue his way out of it! why cant men just do as they are told lol

Hi future_numan! I see you have met the lovely TR girls. I am excited about this thread and happy to have you on board.

My name is Diana. I will be 36 in two weeks and my husband will be 42 this year. I have 3 wonderful kids, a 12 year old daughter and 8 year old boy/girl twins.

My twins were born in 2002 and shortly thereafter in 2003, I was divorced. In 2004, I had a TL. I came to the conclusion that I needed one for the dumbest of reasons and regretted it immediately. Then I started having PTLS symptoms and regretted it even more...THEN, I met the man who would be my husband in 2008 and knew even more what a mistake I'd made.

My husband has no children of his own and we knew we would want one...or two..together...so on October 15, 2010, I went in for my TR. It went smoothly with no complications and I was left with 5cm on the left and 6 on the right.

My doctor recommended that we start trying right away, especially in light of our ages...and we have followed his instructions to the letter...haha.

It seems that each girl's doctor has told her something different about when to TTC...and even though mine said right away...my body definitely was NOT ready...but I think I am NOW...so I am hoping for a BFP soon...for me and all our ladies!!! I think 2011 will be a lucky year for us all!

And by the way, we love having you in here, future_numan! And TTCbaby too! You guys are living proof that it CAN happen for us too! :winkwink:

wow! welcome ashley and bethany!!! lol that sounds so weird hehe also hey there future and TTC (are first preggo momma on here!!!!) I really hope we all get our bfp! asap!!!
Bethany im the same way I really dont think I had any symptoms either besides cramping and thinkin i was getting af so no symptom is a good symptom!!!! GRRRR hubby is hanging up some stuff for me and now he is trying to argue his way out of it! why cant men just do as they are told lol

Lol! I don't know, but if you ever find out, PLEASE fill me in! HAHAHA!:haha:

You feeling better?

TTC I to let others opinions make that horrible descision for me, its not like anyone ever came out and said enough kids but they make comments and still do, they say things like what are you crazy, have you really thought about this (duh it was a major surgury of course I thought about it) My favorite is you already have 3 thats enough! geez who are you to tell me whats enough?! we learned to not let other opinions interfere with our choices it just sucks we learned in such a hard way!

TTC I to let others opinions make that horrible descision for me, its not like anyone ever came out and said enough kids but they make comments and still do, they say things like what are you crazy, have you really thought about this (duh it was a major surgury of course I thought about it) My favorite is you already have 3 thats enough! geez who are you to tell me whats enough?! we learned to not let other opinions interfere with our choices it just sucks we learned in such a hard way!

I hear the same things momma and it is very annoying! No one in the family knows that I'm currently pregnant. When they find out you know what is going to hit the roof!! I have a sister-in-law that says she is christain,but she treats me bad! She is very hateful!!

That's sooo annoying TTC, I mean, WHY do people think it's THEIR choice to cut OFF YOUR lifeline?!?!? Really, I can't even see how that could POSSIBLY be justified!!!!! I'm glad the Good Lord is blessing you w/ another baby and SOOOO soon, just goes to prove WHO is in charge:winkwink:
SO glad to be going through this journey w/ ya!!!!!
Want EVERY update!!!!:hugs:

Yes, we do know who is in charge Tater!! The lord has blessed each one of us by letting us find away to get our TR and having them done. He will also bless you, saga, and momma are with your miracles!! As he has blessed me!!!Dash when you start ttc you will also also be blessed with your miracle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->