Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

THANK YOU LADIES!!! I am super thrilled. Have to wait till Thursday to get them done! But i am ready this lil one is due exactly 6 years from my youngest DS birthday!!
Faith i pray to that it is in the right spot.... i have had some major cramping going on and it has me a bit scared. Just started getting nauseated last night funny how it came on after the bfp.
Welcome Michelle!

THANK YOU LADIES!!! I am super thrilled. Have to wait till Thursday to get them done! But i am ready this lil one is due exactly 6 years from my youngest DS birthday!!
Faith i pray to that it is in the right spot.... i have had some major cramping going on and it has me a bit scared. Just started getting nauseated last night funny how it came on after the bfp.
Welcome Michelle![/QUOTE

Thanks for the welcome:hugs: congrats!!

Welcome Michelle!

Me and Mommax3 both had cramping that we worried about early on, if that makes you feel any better :thumbup:

We close on our new house today :) Im going to be MIA for a little bit, but I hope I hear a whole bunch of good news when I come back!

congrats dash!
yeah we def. had cramping and mine was one sided so I was really worried it was ectopic but thankfully all is well :) keep positive and keep us posted

Here are all my tubal reversal ladies!!!!! Ive been looking for you. Knew you had to be somewhere on this site. Yay!!!!!

Oh yeah:happydance: glad you found us here! Now that school is back in session for many, this thread will probably start hoppin' again:hugs:

So, how long have you beenTTC after your TR? Do you have any other kiddos? :)

Have 3. DS 14, DD11, DD5. Had my reversal May 26. Only my 2nd month ttc. Hoping to O within a few days. So excited to start again1

Dash, that's sooo exciting:happydance: I hope you have lots of help to get moved in..no heavy lifting!!! Just tell everyone what to do:winkwink:

MommaB, praying for good, doubling betas:thumbup:

BabyLuv, hope you catch that egg this month:hugs:

Mommx3, how are you feeling? Is the hot weather beating you down? I hope you're able to keep cool:hugs: hopefully doing lots of swimming:) Are your kids back in school? The kids in Colorado started 2 weeks ago! And here, in Wyo, they started yesterday. Wow, what a fast summer!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good evening:kiss:

Congrats Dash :happydance::happydance: Enjoy packing and moving.
Faith when do you go to the doc again?
MommaBrown. I can't wait to hear how your betas are. I bet waiting that long is killing you. But I bet they will be good and high to put your mind at ease.
Welcome to all the new ladies.
I am happy to report I didn't loose any more weight this week. But I have lost another 1 1/2 inches since sunday. Starting month 2 today. I am also sure that I O'd on Monday. I was miserable. Cramping sharp stabbing pains. My back hurt. And I also had tons of eggwhite with a twinge of red in it. So my hopes are high for this month. We didn't bd alot but it only takes 1 time. :) As we know I don't have the problem getting pregnant I have the issue of keeping it.

Congrats Dash :happydance::happydance: Enjoy packing and moving.
Faith when do you go to the doc again?
MommaBrown. I can't wait to hear how your betas are. I bet waiting that long is killing you. But I bet they will be good and high to put your mind at ease.
Welcome to all the new ladies.
I am happy to report I didn't loose any more weight this week. But I have lost another 1 1/2 inches since sunday. Starting month 2 today. I am also sure that I O'd on Monday. I was miserable. Cramping sharp stabbing pains. My back hurt. And I also had tons of eggwhite with a twinge of red in it. So my hopes are high for this month. We didn't bd alot but it only takes 1 time. :) As we know I don't have the problem getting pregnant I have the issue of keeping it.

Lissa, sounds like a good, strong O :) I hope this month is a keeper!

Thanks Dash and Mommax3 that sure does ease my mind a bit.

Faith have you heard back with your results yet??? I really hope that you are next!

Lissa, thanks it is killing me! I have poas a couple of times to make sure that it is still a bfp. lol I'm still scared but so excited!

Afm,I have my appt at 8:30 in the morning and i will see what my betas are. I hope that they are good. Not really feeling pregnant. Have sore BB's and the occasional nasuea but not really anything else which i am very thankful for. Dug out some old baby stuff i had put away which made me emotional thinking about my other babies that are getting so big.

Congrats on your BFP Mommabrown!!! How exciting!

This was our first month TTC since my reversal in October 2010; did temping, OPK, got all the right times in to DTD. I got a BFP test on Saturday, followed by 2 BFN tests on Sunday, followed by AF Monday night; heavier then normal with some clotting. SO disappointed and sad :cry: I am going in Monday for the HsG test; kinda scared, but I took the afternoon off, so I could go home and relax afterwards. I am pretty sure my tubes are open, but need to know for sure. Anyone else have this test done and what did you experience afterwards?

So here I am, onto month #2 TTC.

michelle I had the test done and it wasnt to bad I def say take some tylenol before hand and rest afterwards. If anything its very emotional especially when you see the dye run through your open tubes :) and alot of woman get there bfp within the 3 months after the test, we call it a good cleaning out :) gl

Thank you mommax3; I am a bit nervous, but the nurse did tell me to take 400mg of Advil an hour beforehand. That gives me hope now with getting them cleaned out and hoping we get our BFP by December 2011! :winkwink:

I got crosshairs on my chart today.First time in Months. WOOOHOOOOO

Hi ladies! Just got my results. Beta is at 149 on 15 DPO. Dr says that it looks good and to go home and relax.:p I asked about an Ultrasound since i am worried about it being in the tube and he said we will do one in 2 weeks since that is the first appointment i could get. :flower:

Michelle, I was so scared of a chemical pregnancy happening this time too. I poas everyday till my appointment. DH didn't know what to think. This was the last month of us trying before DR. was going to do HSG too. Heard from several ladies that it helped them to get :bfp: afterwards. I hope that everything goes well and that both tubes are open so you can get that sticky bean soon!:hugs:

Mommabrown congratulations on good betas. Is the doctor really gonna wait two weeks to do ultrasound and not do any more betas before then? Not tryna scare you but that seems risky to me. I would at least ask for a beta draw before then.

Thanks Mammabrown; hopefully it will help with that BFP this year!!!

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

:-s Well...we don't have another set up but i think after sitting here panicking i will call and set one up. He talked to me about HCG levels and what they indicate and why it would be ok to wait for 2 weeks to have the u/s. He is relying on u/s at 6 weeks and said that the hcg levels will not indicate weather or not i will miscarry or have a tubal pregnancy because some women have low hcg levels and still have a viable pregnancy. . . in the middle of typing this i called his office and talked to the receptionist and the nurse and she said that if i felt like it was needed we will do it. . so i have another one set up for Monday morning. :|

Good for you. I just don't want them to take a laxed approach with this. Getting pregnant after a TR is a very sensitive matter. Don't wish to scare you, please don't take it that way. I just feel if you are lucky enough to get pg after all your body's been through, why not take extra measures to make sure it is a full healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->