Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I LOVE the hateful "Christians":wacko:I mean, REALLY..wtheck?!?!?!
I know a few myself...and those that are really good say-ers and really bad actors make LOUSY Christians,,,I'm by no means in the position to judge, but a lot of times it turns ppl off..HELLO, how could it not..my thing is *I* am NEVER going to make EVERYONE happy and I'll ALWAYS disappoint AND BE disappointed,,,BUT, as LONG as I know that what I'm doing is pleasing to the Lord, I can't always concern myself w/ what others think is best for ME
So to say all of THAT, I just think it's SOOO WRONG that OTHERS feel they can play the role of stunting God's blessing and Perfect gift ~ Children..I'm really sorry I didn't know HIm before I made that choice...:( ....
you never let anyone steal your happiness girls..LIFE IS TOO short for alla that:hugs:

Hey! Glad to be part of this thread. Im Ashley- and I think that's the first time Ive mentioned my name. Im 27, and have 2 kids- 7YO boy and 4YO girl. I had my tubal after my daughter was born and regretted it immediately- I had a lot of symptoms of PTLS and developed endometriosis AFTER the tubal, having never had it before. It caused scar tissue only on the outside of my uterus and on my bladder- so the inside of my uterus is cozy as ever, and hopefully by the middle of March it will have a guest!

Its nice to see you here to Dash!! :hugs:

I'll talk with you ladies tomorrow! Take care and a have a good night ladies!!:hugs:

TTC I to let others opinions make that horrible descision for me, its not like anyone ever came out and said enough kids but they make comments and still do, they say things like what are you crazy, have you really thought about this (duh it was a major surgury of course I thought about it) My favorite is you already have 3 thats enough! geez who are you to tell me whats enough?! we learned to not let other opinions interfere with our choices it just sucks we learned in such a hard way!

I hear the same things momma and it is very annoying! No one in the family knows that I'm currently pregnant. When they find out you know what is going to hit the roof!! I have a sister-in-law that says she is christain,but she treats me bad! She is very hateful!!

Momma - my family has said the same things. Some in my family are happy...and some are not. I am not sure that my mother will be happy for me, actually...but it's my life...she thinks 3 kids are enough....and I don't...and since it's MY uterus, I guess she doesn't have a vote...

TTC - I just saw that you said good night...see you tomorrow, Girlie! So glad we all made it over here together!

Hi ladies, I'm a mother of 4 lovely boys and I been married to my hubby for 11 years. I had a tubal ligation after my 4th son was born. I had it done not by my choice, but by family members sticking their noses where they did not belong. I had symptoms of PTLS and my hubby and I wanted another baby. So on 6/7/10 I had a tubal reversal. Everthing went great. I have a tube length on the right of 6cm and on the left 6.5cm. When the family found out about the TR they were not very happy,but that's their problem not ours. I got my BFP on 1/22/11 and I'm currently 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant with our TR miracle !!! Welcome to all the new comers :wave:! Its nice to see you Saga, Tater and momma!! :hugs:

That's sooo annoying TTC, I mean, WHY do people think it's THEIR choice to cut OFF YOUR lifeline?!?!? Really, I can't even see how that could POSSIBLY be justified!!!!! I'm glad the Good Lord is blessing you w/ another baby and SOOOO soon, just goes to prove WHO is in charge:winkwink:
SO glad to be going through this journey w/ ya!!!!!
Want EVERY update!!!!:hugs:

Yes, we do know who is in charge Tater!! The lord has blessed each one of us by letting us find away to get our TR and having them done. He will also bless you, saga, and momma are with your miracles!! As he has blessed me!!!Dash when you start ttc you will also also be blessed with your miracle!!

THANK YOU for that word Honey girl..SERIOUSLY I will keep that with my..I nearly have a tear...:cry: but it's a HAPPY tear!!!
:friends:

Y'all, my cramping is almost gone. I am feeling better...and the spotting is just about invisible now too. I started cramping last night...just weird uterine cramps...more discomfort than anything else...and they have been off and on all day today...and I spotted this morning...I am only 9dpo now...so the cramping started heavy last night on 8dpo...it's too early for AF because I always have a 13 or 14 day luteal phase...but who knows....Not sure what to think...I figure it could go either way...it could have been implantation...or it could be that my cycle is plotting against me...hehe.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and we will see.

it's date night w/ DH girls..LOVE ya'll so have sweet dreams of EWCM and BFP'S!!!!!
tty either later or tomorrow!!!
:hug: for my :friends:

sag it sounds like implantation to me! FX for you gilrs yaaaay!!!!!
Kathy its great to know your name :) I hope were going to be part of your preggo club soon :)

Question my temps are higher then your temps on my normal days so when my temp goes up it will be off the chart, right? will the chart accomodate(sp)? hmmmm anyways your temps all look great! Im trying to brush up on temp charts

Question my temps are higher then your temps on my normal days so when my temp goes up it will be off the chart, right? will the chart accomodate(sp)? hmmmm anyways your temps all look great! Im trying to brush up on temp charts

All it has to be is .2 to .4 degrees consistently higher! We'll help you keep an eye on it...it's so confusing...

And I am so hoping for implantation...I hope that is what it is...I hope, I hope, I hope...

Momma, I D K MUCH about the temps...BUT the chart WILL accommodate for it..on mine it never showed anything higher than what my temp was..but today it was up in the 98's and it took the chart up to that degree(98)
I hope that isn't confusing...I tend to be...
so no, I THINK to answer your q~it WON'T be off the chart...it'll be fine!! You doing great!!!
:hug:

Hey Future, how many more miracles do you and DH wanna have?!?!??!!!!!
we want lots!!!
Just curious!!!!!!!

sag it sounds like implantation to me! FX for you gilrs yaaaay!!!!!
Kathy its great to know your name :) I hope were going to be part of your preggo club soon :)

i 2nd that and I also wanna be in the bfp clan!!!!!!:cloud9:

FAITH..how's the sunshine state? Wait, IS FL the Sunshine state?! Ha, IDK!!
Anyway, How's the sunshine!?!?!?!
Is this a SMEP night girl!!! ROOTING FOR YA!!!!
Miss ya!!!

So where are you all from? Are we all in the states?

Miss ya!!!

Hello everyone :hi:

The Florida sunshine is feeling great! We just arrived this afternoon.

And YES this is SMEP night:haha: Opks are showing faint lines...hoping for a dark line in the next few days:thumbup:

I hope February is FULL of BFPs for the TR gals.:happydance:

So where are you all from? Are we all in the states?

I'm from good ole Pennsylvania!! UGH..love the summers HATE HATE the winters:growlmad: it never seems to end...
Does it really ALWAYS rain in Wash?!

Miss ya!!!

Hello everyone :hi:

The Florida sunshine is feeling great! We just arrived this afternoon.

And YES this is SMEP night:haha: Opks are showing faint lines...hoping for a dark line in the next few days:thumbup:

I hope February is FULL of BFPs for the TR gals.:happydance:

Hey girl!!!
Horray for SMEP!!! DH and I decided we heart the week AFTER SMEP better than SMEP:haha: but he still wants his t-shirt!!!!!!!:winkwink:
Faint lines means it's coming!!!! how many are you testing a day Faith?!
I did 2 a day UNTIL the day before O..I ended up doing 3 and it was + pretty early and was SOOO glad I did that b/c later that day it was -...

Rooting for ya girl!!!! how many girls are here now??? 5, 6? wouldn't it be SOOO fantastic if we ALL had bfp's THIS cycle?!?!?!??!!?:thumbup:
Ohhhh yeah!!!!
Hope your sunny vaca is dreamy and baby FAITHHOPELOVE IS conceived during this trip!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!

It doesn't *always* rain. It raines quite a bit, but we have actually had a lot of sunshiny days this winter. Its freezing cold, but sunshiny. Then again, there's the weeks we go with rain every day.
I really feel for everyone on the east coast right now! We get very little snow here, but when we do its absolutely miserable!

I will gladly take my BFP next month! I'm fine with you all being one month ahead :) can't wait to hear how those tests on Sunday go!

Hi faith good to hear from you :) hope your lines get super dark soon !!!!
Thanks sag and tater i will need your help lol
Im from a little hick town in NY :) We have so much snow it's crazy!!!! Hubby went on his snowmobil last night until 2am Im sooo jealous I got to stay home with my 3 fighting kids lol He deserves it he's a very hard worker and never takes much time for himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->