Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

So where are you all from? Are we all in the states?

I live in Greenville, SC, but I am originally from near the coast, the "low country" of South Carolina.

Faith, I hope you are having fun in FL! It is cold and rainy here today...

And ladies, sorry if I skipped over some posts, but I THINK I HAVE A VERY FAINT :bfp: this morning. I went on FF chart gallery to check out other faint lines on Equate brand tests and theirs look a lot like mine...it's almost invisible...I hope my eyes aren't playing tricks on me...but I think it is there. I am going to test again tomorrow and if it is darker, I'll record a positive for today on my chart...

But it looks to me like there is definitely a very, very faint line...keep your fingers crossed that it gets a little bit darker tomorrow...

It is so light that I am worried I might be insane and imagining things...hehe...

GOOOD morning girls!!!!!
UGH, the waiting is brutal:coffee:GAWSH

My temp had a pretty significant dip today, not sure what THAT'S about...I get confused about the .2/.4 increase/decrease thing...Still feeling darn good:wacko:
anyway, hope everyone is :)smiling!!!!

:hug:

I'm from good ole Pennsylvania!! UGH..love the summers HATE HATE the winters:growlmad: it never seems to end...
Does it really ALWAYS rain in Wash?!

Which side of PA are you on? I used to live on the Jersey Shore before there was ever a show...and NO most of them are NOT like the show!! Haha...Most of them are very nice people...anyway, being on the Jersey shore, Philadelphia wasn't so far away...an hour, hour and a half...Philly is the only place in PA I have ever been...

I live in Greenville, SC, but I am originally from near the coast, the "low country" of South Carolina.

And ladies, sorry if I skipped over some posts, but I THINK I HAVE A VERY FAINT :bfp: this morning. I went on FF chart gallery to check out other faint lines on Equate brand tests and theirs look a lot like mine...it's almost invisible...I hope my eyes aren't playing tricks on me...but I think it is there. I am going to test again tomorrow and if it is darker, I'll record a positive for today on my chart...

But it looks to me like there is definitely a very, very faint line...keep your fingers crossed that it gets a little bit darker tomorrow...

It is so light that I am worried I might be insane and imagining things...hehe...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wohoo: :loopy::yipee: :headspin:
NO, your eyes ARE NOT playing tricks on you, w/ those tests (the blue lines) if you DO test the 5 days early it's always SUUUPER faint..those are the tests I always use and once I get a + on those(like 4 or more:haha:) I like to go get a diff brand to prove it!!!!
a faint line is STILL a faint line...YOU ARE PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soooo psyched out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and TTC!!!!!! 2 preggers outta 5, I could make 3 and it'll just keep snowballing!!!!!!
This is osoooooooo exciting!!!! I'm doing a happy dance :wohoo:

NO, your eyes ARE NOT playing tricks on you, w/ those tests (the blue lines) if you DO test the 5 days early it's always SUUUPER faint..those are the tests I always use and once I get a + on those(like 4 or more:haha:) I like to go get a diff brand to prove it!!!!
I'm soooo psyched out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and TTC!!!!!! 2 preggers outta 5, I could make 3 and it'll just keep snowballing!!!!!!

Was yours so light that you thought..."Am I imagining things???" Because that is what is going through my head right now...I mean it is LIGHT. I had to look for it...and I was just about to toss it when I was like...wait a MINUTE...what is THAT?

Was yours so light that you thought..."Am I imagining things???" Because that is what is going through my head right now...I mean it is LIGHT. I had to look for it...and I was just about to toss it when I was like...wait a MINUTE...what is THAT?

Mine were SOOOOOOOO faint when I tested 5 days early...but each day if you keep testing it'll get darker and darker and may even darken up tonight. I actually had a SUPER faint one that I showed DH and he agreed was SUPER faint, but WAS there and then in like 1hour or so it WENT AWAY, but the next day it was darker and stayed...You preggers girl YOU ARE!!! a lines a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yipee:

Faith have fun in Florida. It sounds wonderful there. We just got 16 inches of snow dumped on us Tuesday. Hoping for you a dark opk in a couple of days!!

GOOOD morning girls!!!!!

My temp had a pretty significant dip today, not sure what THAT'S about...I get confused about the .2/.4 increase/decrease thing...Still feeling darn good:wacko:

Good morning Tater!!

GOOOD morning girls!!!!!

Good morning Tater!!

Hiya TTC!!! how ya feeling today?! Great I expect:winkwink:
Did ya see we have aNOTHER bfp-er!!!????!!!!!
YAY for BFP's!!!
Praying that I'm next!!!!!!!

Saga my was very light a frist. They get darker has the days go by. If you even got a very light line. I would say it sounds like your preggers girl!! :wohoo:
Here is my photos when I started testing
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/bfp/100_0980.jpg
wondfo
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/bfp/100_1079.jpg
dollar general
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/bfp/100_1060.jpg
equate the same one that you used

GOOOD morning girls!!!!!

Good morning Tater!!

Hiya TTC!!! how ya feeling today?! Great I expect:winkwink:
Did ya see we have aNOTHER bfp-er!!!????!!!!!
YAY for BFP's!!!
Praying that I'm next!!!!!!!

Yep, I'm feeling great! I think morning sinkness is going to start hit me soon. I'm a little nauseous. But that's fine with me!! I ready for all the things that go along being preggers! Yep, I saw Saga!! Yay!!! And your next girl!!!!!!

Saga my was very light a frist. They get darker has the days go by. If you even got a very light line. I would say it sounds like your preggers girl!! :wohoo:
wondfo
dollar general

I had to go pick my daughter up from a sleepover! TTC, I looked at your Equate...and mine is not even as dark as that! What dpo were you when you started testing??? And if implantation was the night of 8dpo/morning of 9dpo...I don't expect it to be dark...I actually did not expect to see anything...I am just hoping it is darker tomorrow...

Hey Saga, I have my picture when I first test. I hope they help!!!

YAAAAAY!!!! Sag i hope this is it for you!!!!!!!!!!! Are thread is kicking some preggo butt!!!!!!!! A line is a line as long as you see some pink in it :) i know an evap has not coloring but a line with some pink in it is great!!!!!

wondfo
dollar general

I had to go pick my daughter up from a sleepover! TTC, I looked at your Equate...and mine is not even as dark as that! What dpo were you when you started testing??? And if implantation was the night of 8dpo/morning of 9dpo...I don't expect it to be dark...I actually did not expect to see anything...I am just hoping it is darker tomorrow...

I'm not sure what drop that was. Maybe around 14 dpo. I'm not to sure. Some people say the dollar general brad picks up very early too! It will be darker tomorrow!! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! If its not darker than wait a couple of days and then it should be super dark!!

what times of the day should I pee on the opks?

Hey Saga can you get a picure up for us!!

what times of the day should I pee on the opks?

I would do mine anywhere from 11am to about 3pm...and when I knew I was getting close to O, I would do another one anywhere from 6pm to 9pm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->