Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Hey Saga can you get a picure up for us!!

It's REALLY light...I am having trouble getting the line to show up...my hubby said he sees a faint too...so, if the test is darker tomorrow, I will take a picture of both of them together...yikes. I hope this is really it!

I'm going to try to get something to eat. I'll chat with you ladies later! Bye for now!!

I'm going to try to get something to eat. I'll chat with you ladies later! Bye for now!!

Bye for now! I am going to go stalk FF's BFP gallery....just to see if anyone else's was like mine on day 10...I looked already...haha...but I am looking again!

ok sag I cant wait to see your pics in the am :) Then in a few weeks it will be my turn whooo hooooo!!!!!! going to lunch with my sis talk later

This is it Sag, I got no doubt in my mind..but i'd be searching everything I could too!!! :thumbup:

Hey, can you look at my chart when you get a chance and let me know if you can see WHY such a big dip maybe..I mean it's Not THAT drastic, but definitely a change...
Thanks girl!!
:hug: and just a lil extra :dust: not that you need it though:winkwink:
OH AND would you mind explaining AGAIN..the .2/.4 thing>..? thanks

YAY Saga! i will be MIA for a few days, but thinking about you guys.

YAY Saga! i will be MIA for a few days, but thinking about you guys.

AwwwOK, dash..have a great happy time wherever you are going!!!!!
Let us know how you are when you get back
:hugs2:

Okay, this is the best I could get it to come out on camera...it is just not showing up on film the way you can see it with the naked eye...but this is the best shot I got...It is SUPER light, I am telling you...you seriously have to look for the line...what do you think? Now do you see why I am iffy on this one. Tater, did you ever have ones THIS light???

Attachments

• Diana 10dpo.jpg
    Diana 10dpo.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
I'm downloading more now to see if I can get a bigger better pic...we'll see...

This is it Sag, I got no doubt in my mind..but i'd be searching everything I could too!!! :thumbup:

Hey, can you look at my chart when you get a chance and let me know if you can see WHY such a big dip maybe..I mean it's Not THAT drastic, but definitely a change...
Thanks girl!!
:hug: and just a lil extra :dust: not that you need it though:winkwink:
OH AND would you mind explaining AGAIN..the .2/.4 thing>..? thanks

You're still way above your coverline...so you're good...but it's a dip...if it goes up tomorrow...it could be implantation??? We'll just have to see what your temps look like over the next couple of days!

And the .2 to .4 thing...I think that is just the average you are supposed to be above your cover to have ovulated and to be holding progesterone...some are lower and some are higher though....but you are definitely there!

Ooooooh Sag!:happydance: I hope this your BFP:baby:

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for you:thumbup:

Tater, hopefully we're seeing an implantation dip on your chart:winkwink:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!:flower:

Me too! It worries me because it is soooooo light. But truthfully, I did not expect to see anything at all today...hopefully the lines will be darker tomorrow...can y'all see a line, or is it just me?

Me too! It worries me because it is soooooo light. But truthfully, I did not expect to see anything at all today...hopefully the lines will be darker tomorrow...can y'all see a line, or is it just me?

Honestly, and I"M NOT just saying it b/c I love you and want this for you, b/c I'd never give a false hope.. but I SEE THE LINE~~NOOOOO KIDDING..I see it...
I'm on a laptop and the screen is at it's brightest point(was before you sent the pic) and I just tipped it up a lil bit and I see it...FOR sure:happydance:
That's sooo awesome and I know you may NOT feel good about it all until tomorrow when it's darker, but that's what mine have been like(EVERYTIME at 10DPO~b/c I can't NOT test early, that's why I Buy THOSE tests), like you're just NOT sure if your eyes are kidding you or not, but a line is a line and it's SOOO early, look on the side of the box...it'll tell you the %'s of how many days before af corresponding to how many ppl get bfp's..NOT a huge % get a BFP at THIS point BUT YOU did!!!!
this is exciting and anxious time too..but let the excitement overtake the Anxious b/c THIS is a LINE girl!!!!!:yipee:
:hugs:

Hiya Faith:flasher:
sending smiles your way!!!!
I HOPE this is, I'm being as positive as I possibly can be..I'm heading out to the laudromat :laundry: UUGGHH for washing our over grown blanket full of puke..I'm soooo ready for sunshine and flip flops!!!! Sickness BE GONE
Anywho, I'm going to stop by and grab some EPT for tomorrow EEEKKKKKK I REALLLLLLLY do NOT feel preggers....and I reallllly wanna, so maybe that's why I don't....We'll see...Me and DH bd'd soooo much, if I didn't catch an egg this TIME, I just don't know...it'll be time to go for HSG, but I'd just rather by pass that....I'm NOT dwelling, I"M Believing!!!!!
Please Pray!! thanks
WEll, enjoy your day....:hugs: love and :dust:

Wow, I was off for a couple of days and everyone has been busy:dohh:

I forgot to mention my name is Susan. We are currently TTC TR #2. Like I said before we ended up using IUI with the help of fertility drug to conceive Emily due to our ages ( I am 38 and DH is 43) plus DH has a lower end of normal count and my blocked tube. They said we might beable to conceive on our own but it could take years:wacko:
We knew we wanted two children so we decided to rush things along and use help.
This time we are a little more laid back about and willing to just wait and see if we can conceive on our own.
We decided to try for about a year ( we started in Oct) and if by then we still haven't conceived we will go back to IUI again.

Wow, I was off for a couple of days and everyone has been busy:dohh:

I forgot to mention my name is Susan. We are currently TTC TR #2. Like I said before we ended up using IUI with the help of fertility drug to conceive Emily due to our ages ( I am 38 and DH is 43) plus DH has a lower end of normal count and my blocked tube. They said we might beable to conceive on our own but it could take years:wacko:
We knew we wanted two children so we decided to rush things along and use help.
This time we are a little more laid back about and willing to just wait and see if we can conceive on our own.
We decided to try for about a year ( we started in Oct) and if by then we still haven't conceived we will go back to IUI again.

Hiya Future:)
That's SOOO awesome, Low sperm count, age, blocked tube Etc...WOW you are SUCH an inspiration to me and I am sooo joyful for you!!!!
That's all just amazing!!!!

I'm REALLY hoping that THIS is our mo..I actually went out for a lil today and came home armed w/ 2EPT's~1 for tomorrow!!!!(fx'd) I'm praying THis is it, it's outta my hands at this point, if you look at my chart you'll see that DH and I did EVERYTHING we could do:winkwink:
I have not been thinking too much about the HSG I will schedule if af starts next week or the IUI b/c I'm believing this is it!!! But can you explain the IUI to me a lil bit...I have another bfp-er buddy on bNb and her DH also had low sperm count and had taken clomid and had the IUI and got her bfp right away...I am just wondering if the IUI is a route (IF we need to)take? And, do docs WANT to do them or do they put limits on them..? Meaning, IF DH"s sperm ISN'T low would they still be willing..
I'm just interested in knowing exactly what it is and what it involves!!!!
Thanks girl and sending loads of :dust: your way!!!!!
:friends:

Hi Ladies:

Popping back in for a bit. I am glad you could see the line too Tater, and what a relief that yours looked the same! I am just hoping it gets darker tomorrow...

Future, your story is AMAZING. My husband and I had discussed IVF in May if I wasn't pregnant by then...and we still will if this is not the month for me...I know you did IUI because of your ages and that's why we'd decided on IVF. I'll be 36 really soon, but my husband will be 42 and didn't want to wait a long time...which I do understand. I hope this is really it though and we don't have to go that route.

Baby Dust to all of you ladies!:hugs:

tatertahelon, I think every DR is different when it come to fertility treatments. I was lucky enough that the DR who did my TR is also my OBGYN and is the head of the local fertlity clinc. So after my TR, we TTC for about 7 months then I went back to him. We decided to do a HCG to see if the tubes were clear ( it was done during the surgery but of course there is always the chance of scar tissue) I went for the HCG on Nov 25th and I have to say it was the worst thing I have ever done !! We think it was so painful for me because both tubes were blocked and the presurre of the liquid unclogged one tube. the DR advised us that the chance of conceiving goes up after a HCG but if after 5 or 6 months we still haven't conceived come back and he would refre me to fertility clinc. So in April I went back to him since nothing had happened. The DR went over our options and we decided that IUI would be the best for us ( I had a girlfriend who did IVF, and outside of the huge cost it did havic on her system) We used 50mg of clomid and 1 IUI on CD14:bfn: so for the second cycle we used 100mg clomid plus pergeon pen ( sorry can't remember the dose) plus two IUI one on CD14 and another on CD15 and this time we got:bfp:
Emily was born Feb 2010.
So here we are today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"