Trying to conceive baby #2. Clomid again? Looking for some buddies x

I may have to give that Vitex a go, if things don't continue to fall normally :) I am allll about natural herbs/remedies. My mother in law is actually an herbologist/homeopathic Dr. She is WONDERFUL and it takes most people a year to get in to see her.

The only reason I have not consulted her on fertility is that DH and I have decided to do it on our own that way it is still a surprise to others. We also didn't want the pressure on her, if it hadn't worked. I am a nurse and I do believe in western medicine as well as herbs. I've got the best of both worlds :haha:

Wow wow wow arent you a bundle of surprise !! a nurse that is awesome. Hahaha ohhhh i totally understand your little pickle, wanting to keep things a surprise from friends and parents but also curious to see what your MIL could recommend or prescribe being a herbalist. I wonder if you could down play that you are trying for baby #2 and say, is there anything that she could recommend for your hormones to get a woman back into prime health after a baby, or better yet say a friends trying lol jk.

xxxx

heya ladies can i join in? ive been trying for baby two since jamie was 6 months, i think im going to have to take clomid to get pregnant because my cycles have gone to 22 days and i dont think im ovulating, im having bloods done next week to confirm then referred to a fertility clinic, its annoying because we concieved jamie naturally on a cycle we took a break :shrug: i wish it would happen again! would love some buddies to talk to

Hi RedRose19 !!!!

Lovely to find you on here in this forum :) Im the same, it's so nice to say you have conceived naturally, and if you can that is great. But also very effective if you can pop a magic pill and somewhat secures ovulation more so then not talking anything to assist.

As of 3 wks ago i have stopped exclusively breastfeeding (6mth milestone) and have started substituting with formula and feeding her solids as proper meals rather then simply tasting. I will wait a few more days and wean completely if i dont happen to get a period from taking 3 tablets of vitex a day. I think to myself if i do fall pregnant soon, then i can always go back to feeding my little girl a little later on down the track if im so obsessed with feeding lol.

xxxx

I'm so devastated my maybe baby showed pos cd10-14 so I thought I'd oved then but cd20 now and it's positive again.... Guess that proves it won't work with my pcos :(

That so bizare! why would it show positive on day 10-14 and then again on day 20? Wouldnt having pcos not show any positive ovulation on maybe baby? Thats okay, try anyway! you can never be too safe :) lol. Is it true with pcos you ovulate on one side each month and not both?

Wow your lil cherub sleeps for a good 12-13hrs, thats excellent! What is your bubbas personality like? Introvert/ Extrovert? I've resorted back to a baby book (i normally would hate them, but this book has 4 feeds only a day) im feeding her alot of solids and milk during the day so she sleeps god at night.

If it doesnt work this month, maybe we could try together next month? :)
xxx

I'm so devastated my maybe baby showed pos cd10-14 so I thought I'd oved then but cd20 now and it's positive again.... Guess that proves it won't work with my pcos :(

That so bizare! why would it show positive on day 10-14 and then again on day 20? Wouldnt having pcos not show any positive ovulation on maybe baby? Thats okay, try anyway! you can never be too safe :) lol. Is it true with pcos you ovulate on one side each month and not both?

Wow your lil cherub sleeps for a good 12-13hrs, thats excellent! What is your bubbas personality like? Introvert/ Extrovert? I've resorted back to a baby book (i normally would hate them, but this book has 4 feeds only a day) im feeding her alot of solids and milk during the day so she sleeps god at night.

xxx

Maybe baby works on detecting heightened estrogen, estrogen is usually elevated in women with pcos anyway. I googled it and several women reported ferning all cycle! Cd23 over here though, not losing hope yet!! I bought a frer to use in a few days.

How is your LO taking to the formula? Yesterday Jace had watermelon for the first time lol, his personality seems to change daily, he's very cheeky lol.

Oh and I was pretty sure all women only ovulated from one side each month????? Sometimes with pcos you don't ovulate at all, in the last 2 years I've had my baby, a 5 month cycle and a 6 month cycle. So I may be a bit optimistic to think the metformin actually made me ovulate at all..

xxx

Maybe baby works on detecting heightened estrogen, estrogen is usually elevated in women with pcos anyway. I googled it and several women reported ferning all cycle! Cd23 over here though, not losing hope yet!! I bought a frer to use in a few days.

How is your LO taking to the formula? Yesterday Jace had watermelon for the first time lol, his personality seems to change daily, he's very cheeky lol.

Oh and I was pretty sure all women only ovulated from one side each month????? Sometimes with pcos you don't ovulate at all, in the last 2 years I've had my baby, a 5 month cycle and a 6 month cycle. So I may be a bit optimistic to think the metformin actually made me ovulate at all..

Wow i never knew that regarding the heightened estrogen levels in pcos woman. Im starting to think i dont have pcos as i see all stages of the fern on the maybe baby, although some montsh i may not ovulate - confusing. Dont lose hope, i'll be right beside you :)

Since little one has been exclusively fed until 3 weeks ago i was very surprised to find her taking the bottle let alone guzzle down the entire 250ml of formula. Though still not a fan of the dummy, im glad she takes the bottle :)

Yeah everyone ovulates from both sides of their ovaries but not in the same month, for woman who have something wrong with one of them, they have to wait twice as long for the same ovary to ovulate again. Do you use the temperature chart to see if you ovulate aswell? I wont be charting my temp this time around, i was too much for me.. i think i went about 18 mths charting my temperature. Thats alot of mornings! lol

xxxx

Oh yes lol I thought u meant both in the same month lol. I didn't know how to politely say that's wrong lol. I have pcos but I know women can have a pco ovary but not have the syndrome, both mine were damaged and have the other symptoms that make me pcos.
Oh and I've heard of women with pcos the maybe baby does work for just not me

Oh yes lol I thought u meant both in the same month lol. I didn't know how to politely say that's wrong lol. I have pcos but I know women can have a pco ovary but not have the syndrome, both mine were damaged and have the other symptoms that make me pcos.

Hahahahah thats funny! i would of said it the same way as you ;) lol. Where abouts in Newscastle do you live? Hubby and i moved there for work just after we got married a few years back. We were staying in town, it is so beautiful!!!!! the cliffs, and the beaches, the boardwalk, the hunter valley at christmas with all the lights... being here in houston, texas makes me miss the beaches back at home :) Newscastle beaches are even prettier then the Gold Coast beaches atm (i used to live at the GC before moving).

Hahahahah thats funny! i would of said it the same way as you ;) lol. Where abouts in Newscastle do you live? Hubby and i moved there for work just after we got married a few years back. We were staying in town, it is so beautiful!!!!! the cliffs, and the beaches, the boardwalk, the hunter valley at christmas with all the lights... being here in houston, texas makes me miss the beaches back at home :) Newscastle beaches are even prettier then the Gold Coast beaches atm (i used to live at the GC before moving).

We are at Charlestown :) yeah I do love it here!

So ladies....

I am pretty sure I am getting ready to ovulate on my own. I had PCOS so I have never really saw the signs coming before. I know that right now, if I were a 28 day cycle, based on my last AF I would be ov'ing tomorrow or so. I am having an abundance of creamy/lotiony cm at this time. I actually went to the bathroom bc I felt it. From what I have researched, I believe this is cm you get RIGHT beofre ewcm.

I have had the discussion again tonight with DH and he says, "Its your body honey. If you are ready for another, then I am too!" I can't believe this might actually be happening. So many mixed emotions! I think we will BD the next three nights and see what happens. In the mean time I will watch out for ewcm. I think I am going to get some OPKs (was going to get some yesterday and forgot) tomorrow. :thumbup:

I am ready and then some days I am not sure. I know that if I was to get pregnant I would be ecstatic! I think the only reason I am not OVERLY excited is that I do not want the stress and let down of trying get me down. We all know that even when NTNP you still are always thinking about it.

Any thoughts? Has anyone had the creamy/lotiony cm? (I did last time before BFP)

Anyone else feel that way about ttc #2?

I thought the lotiony stuff came after you ov. I've only oved twice and fell pregnant both times but I always had it in the tww. I googled it and it does seem to be a tww symptom

I thought the lotiony stuff came after you ov. I've only oved twice and fell pregnant both times but I always had it in the tww. I googled it and it does seem to be a tww symptom

Hmmm ...not sure what to think! :shrug: I just found this too....

Approaching Ovulation (chance of pregnancy):
The first discharge that does appear should be moist or sticky and should be white or cream in color. In the finger test, the mucus should break easily. You will only be able to pull your fingers about 1 cm apart before it breaks. During this transition time, first the mucus will become cloudy and slightly stretchy during the finger test (this means that it will still break before the fingers are stretched all the way). As time progresses, the mucus will become greater in volume.

I have also seen an abundance of ppl reply that it was a BFP symptom. Heck, I recall even having it myself with my bfp! I just find it would be crazy if I did end up pg bc we have pulled out everytime so far. (We were JUST now going to start to NTNP) We did DTD around the 28-29 and 30th, but I got AF on Aug 14th which is what made me so pumped (normal body). It was like a real one. It lasted 5 days and then after that I spotted a little for 2 days.

I did test, and it was bfn. I guess I will just wait...:coffee: Pretty sure if I get the ewcm in the next day or two then I will know :) :winkwink: I have not noticed any thus far.

Any other updates out there?

Nope, I'm cd25 tomorrow and gonna crack a frer- gonna use the excuse to hubby that I may have a drink with lunch since we have a baby free day and were going out.

Ok...So I need your help ladies! I have been paying attention to cm in the last couples days and keeping track of CDs since my period started. I am currently CD 18. I took an ovulation test on 16 and 17 as I had creamy/lotiony cm. (TMI) Today as I was getting ready I noticed I had ewcm. :thumbup: Being someone that had PCOS and needed fertility to concieve LO, I have never really had my body 'act' the way it is intended to. I took an OPK and the test line is darker than the control line which I believe means +. So, I should dtd today, tomorrow and Sunday? We did dtd Thursday with no protection, but +OPK means you are ABOUT to ovulate...correct? Just trying to piece it all together, because if we are able to concieve on our own, then we are going to! :happydance:

I have attached the pics. The arrow on the test points to the control line, so in my opinion I would say + OPK. What do you think? The test on the left is from an hour ago CD 18, the one on the right shows today test on the top of yesterdays and the day befores neg.

Attachments

• ov test 1.jpg
    ov test 1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ov test 2.jpg
    ov test 2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Yes! Get busy lady! The pos opk means ov within 12-36 hours so I'd dtd for the next 3 days to be safe if u can (the egg can wait 24 hours after its released too)

Hey do u ladies think anything of this?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1993359-line-spotters-tweakers.html

So ladies....

I am pretty sure I am getting ready to ovulate on my own. I had PCOS so I have never really saw the signs coming before. I know that right now, if I were a 28 day cycle, based on my last AF I would be ov'ing tomorrow or so. I am having an abundance of creamy/lotiony cm at this time. I actually went to the bathroom bc I felt it. From what I have researched, I believe this is cm you get RIGHT beofre ewcm.

I have had the discussion again tonight with DH and he says, "Its your body honey. If you are ready for another, then I am too!" I can't believe this might actually be happening. So many mixed emotions! I think we will BD the next three nights and see what happens. In the mean time I will watch out for ewcm. I think I am going to get some OPKs (was going to get some yesterday and forgot) tomorrow. :thumbup:

I am ready and then some days I am not sure. I know that if I was to get pregnant I would be ecstatic! I think the only reason I am not OVERLY excited is that I do not want the stress and let down of trying get me down. We all know that even when NTNP you still are always thinking about it.

Any thoughts? Has anyone had the creamy/lotiony cm? (I did last time before BFP)

Anyone else feel that way about ttc #2?

Thanks for sharing :flower:. I think it's so great when woman share their thoughts because we realise just how similar we all are. I feel the same in terms of i dont want to feel stressed this time around, so i wont be checking my CM or charting temps etc. For me it's how i stay relaxed about it all. I think it's great you think your ovulating on your own. Fingers crossed it all works itself out for you this month :) Even if you are or not according to your cm, i'd sill try anyways. More fun right? I want a baby to be conceived from a fun night then a structured one :/ Have fun the next few days will ya! :p

Let us know how you go hun !!!!!! Its so sweet that hubbys ready when you are :) so cute xxxx

Hmmm ...not sure what to think! :shrug: I just found this too....

Approaching Ovulation (chance of pregnancy):
The first discharge that does appear should be moist or sticky and should be white or cream in color. In the finger test, the mucus should break easily. You will only be able to pull your fingers about 1 cm apart before it breaks. During this transition time, first the mucus will become cloudy and slightly stretchy during the finger test (this means that it will still break before the fingers are stretched all the way). As time progresses, the mucus will become greater in volume.

I have also seen an abundance of ppl reply that it was a BFP symptom. Heck, I recall even having it myself with my bfp! I just find it would be crazy if I did end up pg bc we have pulled out everytime so far. (We were JUST now going to start to NTNP) We did DTD around the 28-29 and 30th, but I got AF on Aug 14th which is what made me so pumped (normal body). It was like a real one. It lasted 5 days and then after that I spotted a little for 2 days.

I did test, and it was bfn. I guess I will just wait...:coffee: Pretty sure if I get the ewcm in the next day or two then I will know :) :winkwink: I have not noticed any thus far.

Any other updates out there?

Hehehehe that is funny, i was just thinking i dont want to get in the nitty gritty of analysing my cm and when reading your thread i was like interesting i have noticed since stopping breastfeeding this week (im still producing milk but my body is getting the hint it's not needed anymore..) i have the 'approached ovulation' as you've mentioned above. Ah well i'll continue taking my vitex and hankypanky and see what eventuates. :)

P.S thanks for posting the above

Yes! Get busy lady! The pos opk means ov within 12-36 hours so I'd dtd for the next 3 days to be safe if u can (the egg can wait 24 hours after its released too)

Hey do u ladies think anything of this?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1993359-line-spotters-tweakers.html

How are you going with your testing sticks? How far would you be if you are? The earliest i've tested is a few days after my missed period .. then i tested at a week late and was BFP. I guess you can always reserve your remaining tests and wait a few more days. It should appear instantly by then :)

I didn't do one today :)
Will tomorrow if I get a chance in am! I'm not really thinking much of it now! With pcos don't even know if I oved for sure or when, but today is cd28. I had ewcm on cd21

hi ladies :)

Im currently ttc baby number 2,

I have pcos and it took 5 years to ttc my daughter I managed to get pregnant on my 3rd round of clomid :)

My daughter is now 2 year old and I stopped my pill in April ive been ntnp since then :) im going to give my body 6 months to see if nature takes its course before trying with clomid again, I also had lots of ewcm this month which im totally not used to as in the past didn't ovulate only on the clomid I experienced it which is kind of exciting because I think my body might be doing the right thing :) exciting times ahead im now on cd22... I hope you ladies get your bfp without the need of clomid its nice to have people in the same situation

Cd30 and ferning on the maybe baby again arghhhhhh

Edit- half hour later I do it again and nothing.

Guess it doesn't work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->