Trying to conceive baby #2. Clomid again? Looking for some buddies x

Hey girls, i'm having slight pains in my lower tummy. I know some girls mention they have ovulation pain. Could this be it? xxxx

If they're one sided that def sounds like it could be ov!

I'm on cd3 starting clomid Wednesday :)
Very anxious this month as wed love to announce a baby at Xmas while family are here!

Me tooooooooooooooo. I dont know what to think or feel second time around. How are your thoughts with it all? Do you think it will be easy now that we've both had babies? I'm hoping (and praying) our yearning and waiting is over and we can be 'knocked up' like the rest of them ha ha ha! Fingers crossed for the both of us for Christmas announcements! xxx

Hey girls, i'm having slight pains in my lower tummy. I know some girls mention they have ovulation pain. Could this be it? xxxx

If they're one sided that def sounds like it could be ov!

I'm on cd3 starting clomid Wednesday :)
Very anxious this month as wed love to announce a baby at Xmas while family are here!

Me tooooooooooooooo. I dont know what to think or feel second time around. How are your thoughts with it all? Do you think it will be easy now that we've both had babies? I'm hoping (and praying) our yearning and waiting is over and we can be 'knocked up' like the rest of them ha ha ha! Fingers crossed for the both of us for Christmas announcements! xxx

I feel it will be easier :) those first few weeks were SO HARD. Breast feeding 8 hours solid through the night, and people told me "it'll pass" and I NEVER believed them, I thought there was something wrong with my baby because he only slept on me, wouldnt be put down and breast fed constantly, I worried I'd RUIN my baby if I held him too much, once I came to accept that "the fourth trimester" (google it) was a real thing it was alot easier, and by 12 weeks I had a perfect sleeping through the night baby! At first I knew no better, I thought "this is the next 5 years of my life, no sleep, no independence, tethered at the tit 24/7" now I know it is normal and those long nights cuddling a sleeping baby will be missed in no time! I think with baba 2 a sling will be my best friend. And although I have some reservations I think we always will, even if we wait 5 years, it's one of those things you just have to close your eyes and jump in!

Hopefulfor1st your baby is soooooo yummmmy!!! Love his latest photo! What a cutie :) we should set him up with my baby C.

I'm day 25.. My temp has been on the medium/high side 36.6, 36.5, 36.6, 36.5 then i tested really early this morning because the oven alarm was going off oddly lol and it was 36.0 I went back to bed as I was feely really sleepy and woke up at 11am to bbt of 37.0 ! Should I just dismiss it? Should it get higher as the day goes on as your body heats up, even though I was sound asleep? Also.. silly question what day should I be getting AF on clomid as the end of my
cycle is approaching. I forget it's been that long.. Would it be day 28? Or day 30? Or?

Thanks in advance!! Xxxx

Sorry I'm no help with temping, not something I've tried! As for what day AF is due it depends what day you oved? I usually ov on cd21 so AF would be due around cd35 give or take 2 days

hi ladies it looks like im gonna be starting clomid when af gets here, im currently 2 days late but tested again and neg so i dunno whats going on i just wish af would hurry up so we can try the clomid

hi ladies it looks like im gonna be starting clomid when af gets here, im currently 2 days late but tested again and neg so i dunno whats going on i just wish af would hurry up so we can try the clomid

Are you happy about starting clomid? We'll all be doing it together so at least you'll have the support as you journey through it :)
Will you wait a few more days and test again, and then begin clomid? xxx

Sorry I'm no help with temping, not something I've tried! As for what day AF is due it depends what day you oved? I usually ov on cd21 so AF would be due around cd35 give or take 2 days

I'm pretty sure i ovulated on day 13-14 going off memory as i dont have the chart with me atm. I'm on day 26 so should be expecting AF shortly or a possible fingers crossed BFP wooo! My temps are slowly rising more and more above normal temp, so i shall continue temping and see how i go. I'm a pro at temping, did it for 2 yrs straight ekkk. I'm just so glad thankfull im eaasy going this time around, it doesnt even bother me if it's not a bfp as i have my little one and if it happens great but i wouldnt want to rush the months by in order to get a bfp. If that makes sense! Do you ladies belong to a mummies group in your hometown?

xxxx

Hi ladies! Well my little man cut all 4 front top teeth since Tuesday..he's so awesome he took it so well! And Still waiting to ov here, unless as I suspect opks and I just can't be friends! We are dtd every 2nd day if I get anything that looks remotely positive ill up it to every day! It's looking like a daunting task though at the moment I joined a gym and yesterday had my first personal training session! I want to finish this year either skinny or pregnant ill take either lol, at least if I lose some weight while I'm on clomid if I don't have success with it then hopefully the weight loss will give me a regular cycle without it so ive still got options.

what time in the day do u take the opks?
im just so bored waiting for af! i keep getting tons of yellow cm, which i get sometimes just before af so i know she will be here soon! im cramping loads too

Usually around 11-12, I get up around 8 and pee and then hang onto it for my smu.

My belly is sore from the gym right near my cs scar and it makes me paranoid that ill damage something :/

i was told the best time to test is 12-3 pm the best being being 2 pm i never really get on with the opks either. i hope they work better once i get the clomid

i was told the best time to test is 12-3 pm the best being being 2 pm i never really get on with the opks either. i hope they work better once i get the clomid

I wonder how they figure that out, when some people get out of bed at 4am and some at noon how can the best time always be 2 lol

i know im not sure maybe its like a approx thing for people getting out of bed between 7-9 :shrug: i hate opks anyway they stress me out but i cant not use them lol. im gonna be strict with my temps because they def confirm ov

Hi ladies! Well my little man cut all 4 front top teeth since Tuesday..he's so awesome he took it so well! And Still waiting to ov here, unless as I suspect opks and I just can't be friends! We are dtd every 2nd day if I get anything that looks remotely positive ill up it to every day! It's looking like a daunting task though at the moment I joined a gym and yesterday had my first personal training session! I want to finish this year either skinny or pregnant ill take either lol, at least if I lose some weight while I'm on clomid if I don't have success with it then hopefully the weight loss will give me a regular cycle without it so ive still got options.

Wow!!!!!!! All 4 front teeth what a trooper!!!! What did you do to help the little
man? Could you tell he was teething and that his teeth were coming through at the time?

Ha ha skinny or pregnant that's hilarious!!! You think like me then. But does your clomid make you lose weight? Good on you for having a personal training session. Where did you leave bubs during the gym visit? You should invest in pyssillum husk. I used to be a nutritionist and swear by the stuff to help lose
excess weight. I use other supplements and cardio too but just find it gives me the flat tummy I'm after. My little one started to crawl yesterday! Yippee I won't have to carry her around all the time lol.

what time in the day do u take the opks?
im just so bored waiting for af! i keep getting tons of yellow cm, which i get sometimes just before af so i know she will be here soon! im cramping loads too

I didn't think it mattered when you tested for ovulation as it's a constant result for those 2 days you ovulate, or round about. I also found testing bbt more accurate in judging when I'm ovulating in exchange to testing on ovulation sticks. If you happen to god anything though I'm always up for trying things new xx

Wow!!!!!!! All 4 front teeth what a trooper!!!! What did you do to help the little
man? Could you tell he was teething and that his teeth were coming through at the time?

Ha ha skinny or pregnant that's hilarious!!! You think like me then. But does your clomid make you lose weight? Good on you for having a personal training session. Where did you leave bubs during the gym visit? You should invest in pyssillum husk. I used to be a nutritionist and swear by the stuff to help lose
excess weight. I use other supplements and cardio too but just find it gives me the flat tummy I'm after. My little one started to crawl yesterday! Yippee I won't have to carry her around all the time lol.

I knew one or 2 were knocking the other day I could feel them pushing the gum then last night I looked and u can see the white on all 4! He's been pretty good, woke up once or rarely twice a night in the last week but it was a bit of Panadol, a pat on the bum, turned his lullaby singing sheep back on and he was straight back to sleep. And clomid definitely doesn't help me lose weight- I wish it did! Little dude stayed at my mums while I was there then I got some housework done and the groceries while I got the chance lol.

My little dude started crawling about a month ago too, it's soo cute but now he's in to everything! U have to vacuum daily or hell find every bit if thread or dirt on the floor and eat it lol. Yesterday he got to the laundry at the other end of the house and tipped the dogs water bowl all over himself lol

haha jamie is like that too he likes to pick up the littlest things and straight in the mouth even still now! lol jamies still nto walking though :( i dunno what i should do, ive tried ecouraging, ignoring it and now ive just given up and i suppose he will do it when ready but i just worry hes behind!

haha jamie is like that too he likes to pick up the littlest things and straight in the mouth even still now! lol jamies still nto walking though :( i dunno what i should do, ive tried ecouraging, ignoring it and now ive just given up and i suppose he will do it when ready but i just worry hes behind!

Does he pull up on furniture?

oh yeah since he was like 9-10 months and last week he was walking from furniture to me and was getting good but now wont even let go of the couch for a sec and seems to regressing :/ im just so sad i feel its my fault maybe

oh yeah since he was like 9-10 months and last week he was walking from furniture to me and was getting good but now wont even let go of the couch for a sec and seems to regressing :/ im just so sad i feel its my fault maybe

I wouldn't worry if he's cruising furniture he obviously has no problems with leg strength or development , maybe he's just not secure enough or he has had a fall and deterred him. Is he around other kids often? I know this sounds silly but maybe if you go to a busy playground or play centre and he sees the other kids doing it while he's stuck on the ground or in pram hell see what he's missing out on! I know Jace LOVES watching kids play his eyes always light up! And he always tries to copy the other kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->