Trying to conceive baby #2. Clomid again? Looking for some buddies x

Got my clomid!!!!
He's given me 10x repeats of 50mg so even if I have to go up to 100 this time I've still got plenty.
Had a blood test this morning just need to check my progesterone is around nil to ensure I haven't ovulated in the last 2 weeks- if so ill start taking clomid tomorrow!
Weeeee pretty excited!

Man you are quick! how do i move as fast as you lol. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! it will be interesting to see what happens as i never knew you could just take clomid with waiting for a period first. Oh the things you learn from other mums! xx

Honestly we weren't "trying" we were just leaving it with god (no bc) but then when I had the chemical we started getting so excited just to have it dashed and that's when I decided to really try.
And yeah the mid "cycle" (and I use that word loosely as I don't really have one!) thing seems against everything dr google recommends but it's how I fell with my son.

Thats great! Im glad you have gone through different things to me because im learning alot. Im totally with you on the 'giving things to God' i first got onto BnB through a thread 'Christian ladies TTC, we can encourage one another.' Best support being on here with other girls going through the exact thing.

Im day 8 today, on clomid you ovulate on day 12-16. Im all out of ovulating sticks but have that silly 'maybe baby' thing which i dont know works. Im just going to try every day 12-16 even if i have no way to predict weather im ovulating or not (im only going to assume i am) other then charting my temp. Should i invest in some preseed or Robitussin (Guaifenesin Cough Syrup) equivalent? To my understanding the cough syrup is supposedly meant to increase fertility but not sure how exactly? it doesn't create more cm?

So my doc rang and said don't start clomid, my progesterone was 6.1..... Luteal phase! So I've oved naturally just don't know if I'm like 1dpo or 13 dpo lol

So my doc rang and said don't start clomid, my progesterone was 6.1..... Luteal phase! So I've oved naturally just don't know if I'm like 1dpo or 13 dpo lol

Oh thats great news you've ovulated naturally :) !!! Does this mean you have missed out this month as you've already ovulated? Do you think there is a possibly that you could be pregnant in the last 2 weeks? That is great you have a Dr that is up to scratch with everything and is walking you through it, i've just from Australia to America so wouldnt know the faintest on who to go see to be monitoring me along my #2 journey. Guess i'll manage with what i know that has worked previously. Keep me updated xx

Oh thats great news you've ovulated naturally :) !!! Does this mean you have missed out this month as you've already ovulated? Do you think there is a possibly that you could be pregnant in the last 2 weeks? That is great you have a Dr that is up to scratch with everything and is walking you through it, i've just from Australia to America so wouldnt know the faintest on who to go see to be monitoring me along my #2 journey. Guess i'll manage with what i know that has worked previously. Keep me updated xx

Hmm let's see the last 2 weeks! We had sex on the 13th, 19th, 22nd and 26th.... Not as much as I would if I even expected my body to ov naturally- plus hubby's been working late doesn't help! I'm thinking by the progesterone result compared to last time I was monitored I THINK ov was the 23-24th so slim chance there!

Oh! And how robitussin works.... Well you know how you take it for a cold and it loosens up mucus on your chest? It affects ALL mucus in the body, so loosens cervical mucus which supposedly makes it easier for sperm pass through. Or so they say!

Hmm let's see the last 2 weeks! We had sex on the 13th, 19th, 22nd and 26th.... Not as much as I would if I even expected my body to ov naturally- plus hubby's been working late doesn't help! I'm thinking by the progesterone result compared to last time I was monitored I THINK ov was the 23-24th so slim chance there!

Oh! And how robitussin works.... Well you know how you take it for a cold and it loosens up mucus on your chest? It affects ALL mucus in the body, so loosens cervical mucus which supposedly makes it easier for sperm pass through. Or so they say!

Oh goodie i need some of that lol. Hey something tells me you were a school teacher before you were a mummy! am i close? :) thanks for informing me, your a bunch of information arent you !! lol xxxx

Oh goodie i need some of that lol. Hey something tells me you were a school teacher before you were a mummy! am i close? :) thanks for informing me, your a bunch of information arent you !! lol xxxx

No spend way too much time researching this stuff lol. I'm currently in a clinical ttrial too for a woman studying pcos in women over 12 weeks and doing her phd on it so she's great to refer to on anything I don't know!

No spend way too much time researching this stuff lol. I'm currently in a clinical ttrial too for a woman studying pcos in women over 12 weeks and doing her phd on it so she's great to refer to on anything I don't know!

Oh wowwwwww thats an amazing reference haha free medical baby advice!!!!! ;) how did you get into the trial?

Hi Ladies,

I'm on cycle #1 for baby no.2. Took clomid on day 3-7 so should ovulate on day 12-16. I'm currently on day 13.

How often should i be having sex? Is having sex once a day 12-16 sufficient to cover all basis? Should i be opting to do anything else aswell? It's like i forget all of this second time around lol!!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm on cycle #1 for baby no.2. Took clomid on day 3-7 so should ovulate on day 12-16. I'm currently on day 13.

How often should i be having sex? Is having sex once a day 12-16 sufficient to cover all basis? Should i be opting to do anything else aswell? It's like i forget all of this second time around lol!!!

Hi :) last time I didn't ov til cd21-22. So I usually would dtd every 2nd day from cd9 until I get the go ahead that I've oved on a cd21 blood test

could u get some opks? it would be great to have sex every other day until you get a positive opk then every day for 3 days :)

Hi Ladies,

Hi :) last time I didn't ov til cd21-22. So I usually would dtd every 2nd day from cd9 until I get the go ahead that I've oved on a cd21 blood test

Thankyou so much, you dont know what a blessing you are to answer my questions :) How are you going? Are you having any symptoms on clomid?

could u get some opks? it would be great to have sex every other day until you get a positive opk then every day for 3 days :)

Thanks so much redrose! nooo unfortunately i gave them all to my friends when i bought bulk online on ebay, after buying maybe babe i didnt think i needed them argg, its too late to buy some more atm, i'll keep trying ;) ;) and let you girls know xxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Thankyou so much, you dont know what a blessing you are to answer my questions :) How are you going? Are you having any symptoms on clomid?

I was meant to start clomid a week ago- went for a blood test first and my doc said I'd actually ovulated naturally so next week AF is due if no BFP ill start it then.
Also sperm can live for up to 5 days in your body so I find it best to start a few days before you expect to ov, so if they said you will ov between cd12-16 I'd start stocking up on cd8 :)

Hi Ladies,

I was meant to start clomid a week ago- went for a blood test first and my doc said I'd actually ovulated naturally so next week AF is due if no BFP ill start it then.
Also sperm can live for up to 5 days in your body so I find it best to start a few days before you expect to ov, so if they said you will ov between cd12-16 I'd start stocking up on cd8 :)

Oh goodie. And they say doing it in the morning has a richer sperm count? and hanging upside down like a monkey afterwards haha. We celebrate our 3year weeding anniversary today so it gives us another reason to be cute tonight ;) hubby's been working hard on his engineering project and adjusting to working in a different country so i'm putting bids in he's tots forgotten what today is so i thought id surprise him out tonight with no pressure thats his forgotten lol.

Oh good luck to you for next week. Have i told you how adorably cute your bubba is? xxxxx

Hey girls, i'm having slight pains in my lower tummy. I know some girls mention they have ovulation pain. Could this be it? xxxx

Ovulation pains are over now - phew!

How are we girls going for this month? xxx

Hey girls, i'm having slight pains in my lower tummy. I know some girls mention they have ovulation pain. Could this be it? xxxx

If they're one sided that def sounds like it could be ov!

I'm on cd3 starting clomid Wednesday :)
Very anxious this month as wed love to announce a baby at Xmas while family are here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->