Trying to conceive with pcos sigh!!!

It does :( I'm only 20 and feel like I'm living the stereotypical life of an old 'old married couple' lol. He's just come back from a nice relaxing trip so I'm going to talk to him tonight about how im feeling about all of this. I'm not sure at the moment, I used to log all of my cycles but it got me down so much I just thought I'd leave it for a while so I haven't been keeping track. When I come on I'm going to start planning again :) do you know where you are?

I'm on cycle day 103....22 DPO...so yes I know where I am currently...but have no idea of where I will be in 2 weeks time or 3 or 4...

Depressed myself earlier by working out that it was 13 weeks between my last to ovulations...wanted to look forwards by putting a countdown on my phone for when ovulation could be next....and it put me at January 8th. WAAAAAAAAA

My OH is getting used to this being our main priority. I have been so depressed this past week with a BFN and no period. Told him about SMEP and have also got permission to order some 'vitamins to support male fertility'...never thought he would agree to that. Think he will do anything to stop me being so down!! CAn't be fun to live with me at the moment!!

Lou I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier :( right when you needed support! I never get notifications and forget to check my threads, do you get notifications? I came on today I think? (I never get a clear period to start it comes very gradually) so at least I kind of know where I am. At least you are ovulating lovely, that's a really great thing even if it's not regularly. He sounds like my OH, I don't know if I would get vitamins down him, maybe I can crush them in his food haha! I'm glad he's willing to take them :) do you mind me asking how old you are? Don't worry your not the only one :( I don't think I've been fun to live with for years :( x

Lou I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier :( right when you needed support! I never get notifications and forget to check my threads, do you get notifications? I came on today I think? (I never get a clear period to start it comes very gradually) so at least I kind of know where I am. At least you are ovulating lovely, that's a really great thing even if it's not regularly. He sounds like my OH, I don't know if I would get vitamins down him, maybe I can crush them in his food haha! I'm glad he's willing to take them :) do you mind me asking how old you are? Don't worry your not the only one :( I don't think I've been fun to live with for years :( x

sorry the witch got you hun :( xx

What do you mean the witch got me hun? :/ x

:dohh: oh anya hun! i had too many bloody windows open... replied to the wrong person :wacko: see my heads a mess already :haha: xxxx :hugs:

:dohh: oh anya hun! i had too many bloody windows open... replied to the wrong person :wacko: see my heads a mess already :haha: xxxx :hugs:

Haha that's fine hun, just wanted to check xx

Haha that's fine hun, just wanted to check xx

:wacko: sorryyyy :hugs: xxxxx:flower:

Bella Lou Maisy & Anya
Thank all you ladies a bunch! I will have to buy a bulk amount of the opk strips! I got the digital kind because I heard the strips were hard to read. But I guess I could save the digital ones for when the strips start to darken or temp drops. If they do... but I need to stay positive! :thumbup:

I will have to download fertility friend too! Since I'm the crazy type A researchy type :winkwink:

Mearly12 I haven't heard of the LCHF diet but I do eat low glycemic and very low sugar unless they're natural sugars. And it helps a lot! I gotta lose that honeymoon weight! lol

Anya I've never heard of the ewcm lasting longer for us so thanks for filling me in! My CM has kinda been off since stopping the BCP

My husband also works like crazy. He runs 12 loan offices so what used to be 3x a day is now lucky to happen 1x a week :sad1: But once we are actually TTC come January I will just have to make him! :rofl:

Hello again, turns out I dknt have PCOS so no idea why my cycles are do long and irregular!!

He made a lot of fuss when I asked him to take his tablet yesterday!! Haha! Might have to crush them after all!

I'm 24, 25 in January. OH is 25, we would have started earlier if it was up to me but he wasn't ready so I had to wait for 2 years :(

Managed to have 3 days of red bleeding so I am now on CD5!! I wonder how long this cycle will be.

How are you doing Anya? X

Anya we both started new cycles together!! whoopee! Are you doing OPKs and temping this cycle? C

Bella Lou Maisy & Anya
Thank all you ladies a bunch! I will have to buy a bulk amount of the opk strips! I got the digital kind because I heard the strips were hard to read. But I guess I could save the digital ones for when the strips start to darken or temp drops. If they do... but I need to stay positive! :thumbup:

I will have to download fertility friend too! Since I'm the crazy type A researchy type :winkwink:

Mearly12 I haven't heard of the LCHF diet but I do eat low glycemic and very low sugar unless they're natural sugars. And it helps a lot! I gotta lose that honeymoon weight! lol

Anya I've never heard of the ewcm lasting longer for us so thanks for filling me in! My CM has kinda been off since stopping the BCP

My husband also works like crazy. He runs 12 loan offices so what used to be 3x a day is now lucky to happen 1x a week :sad1: But once we are actually TTC come January I will just have to make him! :rofl:

Your welcome hunny keep us posted with how your doing! :) yeah I have heard that a lot about the cm I don't think it necessarily means you can't use it to help predict ovulation but might make it a bit more difficult. Mines completely off and changes every day :mad: wow sounds like he's got a high pressured job! me and my partner are the same but we have a talk about it the other day and got a lot off of our chests so hopefully things will change :) good luck x

Anya we both started new cycles together!! whoopee! Are you doing OPKs and temping this cycle? C

Hello again, turns out I dknt have PCOS so no idea why my cycles are do long and irregular!!

He made a lot of fuss when I asked him to take his tablet yesterday!! Haha! Might have to crush them after all!

I'm 24, 25 in January. OH is 25, we would have started earlier if it was up to me but he wasn't ready so I had to wait for 2 years :(

Managed to have 3 days of red bleeding so I am now on CD5!! I wonder how long this cycle will be.

How are you doing Anya? X

How strange but good news anyway! Haha I think crushing them would be a great idea if it didn't me feel so wierd lol! We're not too different in ages then :)

Sams 24, the fact that he's older than me makes me want it even more. That must have been hard, I was lucky Sam was on board as much as I was in wanting it so much so we started trying after being together a year. We started trying when I was 17 which sounds so young looking back but I just felt so ready.

How funny that we started on the same day! I'm not temping becuase I couldn't find a thermometer to 2 decimal places so I have to wait to get one online which is really annoying becuase we could have compared charts :mad:

I'm doing ok, me and Sam had an argument on Saturday which resulted in us sitting down to talk and we got a lot off of our chests about the baby thing so we both know how the other is feeling which is really good :) how are you? Do you talk to your OH a lot about it?x

I do sometimes talk to him about it but he is frustratingly positive all the time. He's a bit naive and unrealistic. He doesn't consider the fact that it could be difficult!!

You can get really cheap thermometers on amazon try 'baby mad'. :)

OH and I have been together 5 years now. Originally wanted to get married first but got fed up waiting for him to propose...he always talks about it but never does it!! Also couldn't afford baby and wedding close together, baby more important.

I do sometimes talk to him about it but he is frustratingly positive all the time. He's a bit naive and unrealistic. He doesn't consider the fact that it could be difficult!!

You can get really cheap thermometers on amazon try 'baby mad'. :)

OH and I have been together 5 years now. Originally wanted to get married first but got fed up waiting for him to propose...he always talks about it but never does it!! Also couldn't afford baby and wedding close together, baby more important.

I know what you mean, my OH (as bloody great as he is) is very positive about it. I think maybe because they don't have to have a wave of emotions each month the same as we do maybe? After all they don't have to stare down at period when they go to the loo which may as well be a message written on our knickers saying "haha your not pregnant" :mad: every time I go to the toilet when I'm on it gets me down becuase it's a reminder. Wow that's a long time hun :( we are engaged but we're not getting married for quite a while becuase we'd rather have a baby and buy a house first. I've found a thermometer just haven't got round to ordering it, my next cycle won't begin for a few weeks yet so I've got time. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, becuase I don't get notifications I always forget. It's nice talking to you, I don't know if you'd like to but you could add me on facebook. my names Anya Michaela Reade. I understand if you don't want to but I get notifications for that 😂 I hope your ok at the mo :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->