Trying to concieve a boy :)

morris0626

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have been blessed with two beautiful daughters and now the hubby and I are on a quest for a boy :winkwink:

I have ready about eating tons of salt and bananas but am curious if you ladies have heard of any other things that help with conceiving a boy. I know, I know....its a 50/50 chance, but it couldn't hurt right?:haha:

Avoid acidic foods! Old wives tale. "Eat specific foods to raise the odds of having a boy. For a few weeks before conception, eat red meat, eggs, fish, beans, peas, mushroom, zucchini, sweet corn, raisins, bread and salty foods. These foods may create a more alkaline pH level in the vagina."

Encourage your partner to consume a caffeinated beverage before sex. The caffeine may make the Y sperm more active.

Consume cough syrup a few hours before intercourse. Some gender selection theorists believe that cough medicine containing guaifenesin thins the cervical mucus, making conditions favorable for Y sperm. Check the ingredients to be sure the cough syrup contains guaifenesin before taking it.

And.... Follow the Chinese Lunar Birth Calendar

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"