Trying to convince myself of something that's not there?!

MummyM86

Reaction score
Hi All.

Here I am trying for #2. Well officially NTNP. Been off my pill since Octoberish I think with no luck so far. I know it's quick right? My first was conceived 2nd cycle with no pill.

So I think AF was due today. None of my usual crampy, hormonal (aka angry) symptoms.

I have however been having repeated bouts of nausea coming in waves, a mouth as dry as a desert, peeing about a million times a minute and a strange "tugging/dragging" feeling in my lower abdomen....

but no BFP.

Just did a test and while I think there might be a very very very faint line if I hold it up to the light at arms distance whilst hopping up and down...It's nothing I could convince myself that it definitly was a line. The strip actually seemed to be wet (droplets on the window)exactly where a line would be. I know I did the test right as I dipped it in rather than pee'd straight on, so I really don't know why that bit would be wet.

What do you ladies think? Part of me thinks, I know I am because of my symptoms and no AF so far, but then the other part of me says you've just convinced yourself you are with no grounds for your assumption.

I don't know what to do lol:wacko:

I would wait if no AF tomorrow etc then re-test and if still a :bfn: and still no :witch: but symptoms ask your GP for a blood test!

Sending lots of :dust: your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->