Trying to get pregnant and cannot?

mamaoftwo89

Reaction score
I am 22 years old i do have two children now me and my fiance who do no have a child goether have been trying for almost two years with no such luck what so ever not even geting close to having a baby..I went to my family doctor with this concern i no its me not my fiance becuase i do not have any protected sex as bad as that is just wanted to share that becuase i no its not him. so back to my doctor visit i went to ask him to help with answers becuase i couldnt get pregant he sent me for a internal ultra sound and it concluded i had sis of my left ovarie infact 2 one larger than the other he sent me for a scan and it showed that not only did i have two on my left but another one developed on my right i cannot remeber how big they where! than i was sent for a mri witch concluded i still had the sis but they where going to watch them instead of doing surgery so now every six months i have to get mri ... i do feel pain with my sis on both sides it comes and goes... so for some back round info it did not take many tryes to get pregant with my other two children infact having unproted sex twice i ended up pregant for my now 3 year old son... i no i am lucky to have two children and i no giving out info about unprotected sex isnt a good thing but i want to get as much help as i can becuase i keep asking my family doctor to give me as much info as he can if i can get pregant with the sis and he just ignores my question where i live u get about 5 mins with a doctor and that it they deal withn one problem instead of answering question they speak u listen type thing and i cant take it much longer i want to have one more child and idont want to wait till my children are 10 before having another one my son is 3 he is the youngest so i am hoping to have another if possible within the year... i do have normal periods nothing changed with them ..so anyone with any answers it would be very helpful and maybe ease my frustration

I don't know where you live, but is it possible for you to get another doctor? It sounds like this one won't listen to to you no matter what, even if you demand tests. I've been trying for 2 years for #1. At the very least you should have bloods done for hormone levels and possibly an HSG (they inject dye in your uterus/tubes and take xrays to make sure tubes are open). I know you say it's not your fiancé but has he had an SA? That's the only way to know for sure. Just because they found that you have a cyst doesn't mean he couldn't also have an issue. Also, just because you have a regular cycle doesn't mean you are necessarily ovulating...do you temp or use OPK's? I know a lot of this may be redundant info but I don't know how much you know or don't know. I've done a lot of research over the past 2 years, so feel free to ask me anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->