Trying to make my period start; TTC #2

KatyeBlue

Reaction score
:growlmad: I got on BC after my first DD was born in 2010. I have been off BC for 3 months now cuz we are TTC. I had a regular period right after I stopped and now haven't had one for two months (im not prego). I have been told you have to get a period to ovulate so you can get pregnant. I have been trying natural ways to get period to start. I have been taking excess amount of parsley and another tea someone told me to try. Does anyone know how I can get my period to start so that I can ovulate? Or does anyone have experience with not starting period after BC? I am feeling frustrated and am not even actively trying anymore because I was told you have to ovulate to get pregnant and you have to get period to ovulate. IDK

Please don't quote me on this, but I read that taking vitex helps REGULATE periods...not sure yet though because I have gotten any yet, but I'm willing to try anything just to start being regular and ovulate. Also I heard b-6 helps. I'm not 100% sure so if I'm wrong, please correct me!

I read somewhere that you can take progesterone (you can get some progesterone creams etc from the pharmacy) and applying it for a week or so can bring on an AF, much like the progesterone tablets and such people are given to kickstart AF.

If all else fails you could go to your doc and ask them to help. I've had AF started a couple of times by the doc when it failed to arrive and I wasn't pregnant. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->