'Trying to relax...'

Khaleesi

Reaction score
So I get constantly told to 'just relax about it' regarding ttc (This includes people who have had babies and those who haven't!)

This month I thought, ok I will. I won't be aware of what CD day I'm on, I'll trust that BDing every other day will be enough and I'll just ignore it all.

So my period comes on the 1st November! Hard not to track which bloody CD day it is when its the same as the date!

I give in....Honestly the next person who tells me to 'just relax' about ttc I am going to scream at them until they give me some useful advice as to how to do this exactly!! :ignore:

Rant over....:blush:

PS Been waiting years to start ttc hence the impatience!!

I know the feeling! especially when its those that conceived straight away saying it!
me and my hubby had to wait 5 cycles before getting our bfp, and then i miscarried at 5weeks&3days! so find it very hard to 'relax' about ttc!
gl to you hun and lots of baby dust!!! xx :hugs:

I know the feeling! especially when its those that conceived straight away saying it!
me and my hubby had to wait 5 cycles before getting our bfp, and then i miscarried at 5weeks&3days! so find it very hard to 'relax' about ttc!
gl to you hun and lots of baby dust!!! xx :hugs:

So sorry to hear about your m/c. Baby dust to you too and good luck with the 'relaxing!' If you manage it let me know how!!!

I hear you!! It drives me crazy when people tell me to 'relax' - like it's my own fault I'm not pregnant yet! What a way to make us feel better about it!! ha ha!

It irritates me so much, especially when it's people who don't have kids and never will.
AND, it annoys me that they tell me that right after I tell them we're trying. I don't even go into BBT, my irregular cycles, all the supplements me and DH are taking, that we're doing SMEP, anything. It's like they think that anything beyond "Whoops, I'm knocked up my accident!" is obsessive. Like TRYING to get pregnant is just too weird.

i know what you mean, i had people telling me that, and as soon as they stopped, i started to relax too!

i mean i still havent had a period since my implant was removed, so i have no idea whats going on anyway, but i was temping and using opks, and refusing to use standard lube in case it killed any spermies.

but now me and hubby are just going with the flow, if we dtd, we dtd, if not, then oh well. it will happen when it happens for us, if we're still not pregnant by this time next year then we will start to get concerned, but for the moment we're just letting nature take its course.

you may just start to relax naturally :) xx

grr, I'm the same, I hate it when someone tells me to 'relax'. Thats what the dr said to me. Oh and 'if you lose some weight, that might help'. Grrr, there are plenty of people heavier than me that are popping them out like peas. Gimmee some real help. Please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->